What's new

TTP Commander Relieved By Pak Army !

Yo STHU bro
Seriously 😒 man

We need to stop being sissies because history has shown we ONLY get taken advantage of. We need to become the MOST brutal people on earth, ONLY then will our enemies take us seriously and back off. Weakness is not an option. I no longer care for humanity and weakness but Pakistan's interests ONLY.
What actually happens to their bodies?

Hopefully cremated and then dumped in to the river ganges.

Last edited:
Pakistan’s war on terror looks like it’s igniting again, the nation should prepare to be as steadfast as we were in the aftermath of APS. It’s not over until all TTP remnants in Afghanistan are pacified or eliminated.

Pakistani have to be ready for consequences

Once we hit them, they will lose but until they are dead they will try to hit back

So its important for Pakistani not to go stupid Everytime our enemies hit back

We got alot of this, this year

We did a number on our enemies in Afghanistan this year, we shattered them, so it was inevitable they would try to hit us on the border or within Pakistan and we should have expected this (I'm sure our military and planners did)
but our population and fanboys have a habit of going crazy after every attack when in reality they should realised that compared to what we have done to our enemies they have floundered in comparison

Rawat being toasted was just a cherry on top of the cupcake

head-when-journalists-plays-for-the-first-time-videogames-kwispy.jpeg

The headline should read: TTP commander while releaving himself was taken out by Pak Army!

Once we hit them, they will lose but until they are dead they will try to hit back

We did a number on our enemies in Afghanistan this year, we shattered them, so it was inevitable they would try to hit us on the border or within Pakistan and we should have expected this (I'm sure our military and planners did)
but our population and fanboys have a habit of going crazy after every attack when in reality they should realised that compared to what we have done to our enemies they have floundered in comparison

View attachment 801900
May Allah protect our people from these evil sons of satan.

Allah inko hidayat de ya barbad kare, There’s nothing in between

Another Kuffar body that needs to be cremated and dumped in to the river ganges. These people are NOT Muslims.
You are not the judge of who is a Muslim or not. I have no sympathy for these scoundrels but you need to let Allah decide that. The other thing is it is Haram for a Muslim to burn anothef human being. Period.
Please dont get carried away in your anger and maintain objectivity.
Kind regards
A

View attachment 801900

What's bipin rawat doing in that picture?

Why don't we secure their arrest and keep them alive, torture them everyday and start all over again the next day? Provide them all the medical aid they require to keep them alive and continue to torture them severely, day in and day out. APS cannot be forgotten!

And news of this torture must be made public to the survivors of the APS and families of those who were lost!

Because them Liberals whine about missing persons...

You are not the judge of who is a Muslim or not. I have no sympathy for these scoundrels but you need to let Allah decide that. The other thing is it is Haram for a Muslim to burn anothef human being. Period.
Please dont get carried away in your anger and maintain objectivity.
Kind regards
A
Araz kia hai

Back
Top Bottom