What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

So the TTP managed to cross the border in huge numbers into Pakistani territory and we did nothing proactively and our intel was sleeping?

Tum bas BC agriculture, investment, exchange rate, secrets act, taxation, energy inefficiency, dunya kay har lallu panju kaam par dehan dena magr apnay kaam par nhn. Kia zaleel kuttay hain yeh log waisay.

Also note, Chitral is not a traditionally Muslim area either. And this is the first time it will be seeing a conflict like this. I talked to a friend from Chitral, although he isn't there himself, but he says family and whole villages are now holed up inside and they are expecting Taliban to enter their homes any moment. Tense situation.

Hope this gets resolved soon.

So the TTP managed to cross the border in huge numbers into Pakistani territory and we did nothing proactively and our intel was sleeping?

Tum bas BC agriculture, investment, exchange rate, secrets act, taxation, energy inefficiency, dunya kay har lallu panju kaam par dehan dena magr apnay kaam par nhn. Kia zaleel kuttay hain yeh log waisay.

Also note, Chitral is not a traditionally Muslim area either. And this is the first time it will be seeing a conflict like this. I talked to a friend from Chitral, although he isn't there himself, but he says family and whole villages are now holed up inside and they are expecting Taliban to enter their homes any moment. Tense situation.

Hope this gets resolved soon.

I think those terrorists came in to condemn events of 9 May 2023

How far is TTP from the Kalash tribe?

Earlier TTP had warned them

Guess we are saving the armed drones for defence day parades 😡

Smoke them out. They are Afghan nationalists. Pak send in your baraage of missiles for the sake of the nation.

20 years this has been going on for. 20 years. We all know the solution. Deport the refugees and tactical nuke Kunar, Paktia and Khost. Poison the water, nightly drone strikes, bomb the schools, hospitals, block medical supplies and food, and drive this barbarian horde back to kabul.
Geneva suggestions

Tbh, I think Pakistan would be much better off with a TTP government.

Many of you who are crying now, wanted Sharia for Afghanistan a few years ago. So Sharia for Afghanistan but not Pakistan? Are you a mushrik or what?

When I told you guys many times, many months ago that there will be independence movements in KPK on level never seen before than I was not joking. The writing is on the wall. We have another 1971 in the making
Chitralis are hiding in fear from these child murderering barbarians whom you have branded as your independence freedom fighters.

Tbh, I think Pakistan would be much better off with a TTP government.

Many of you who are crying now, wanted Sharia for Afghanistan a few years ago. So Sharia for Afghanistan but not Pakistan? Are you a mushrik or what?
TBH, I think Pakistan would be better off if Afghanistan did not exist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom