What's new

TTP key Commander Omar Khalid Khorasani along with 3 others killed in IED blast in Paktika , Afghanistan | August 2022 .

Afghan taliban are taking out TTP and ISKP while our brave lumber 1 are negotiating with them.
And AQ. Also all of Afghan Taliban aren’t on the same page.

They're killing TTP? Don't think so
Markhors killed ttp but they were given green signal and help by Afghan Taliban.
Even Zawahiri location was leaked by them.
Not all of Afghan Taliban but a certain minister and faction leader has pocketed millions recently.

More specifically Siraj Haqqani

Some people are also saying that TTP itself got rid of Khurasani

He was a problematic person. Refused to accept Mullah Fazlullah as TTP chief. Formed his own group named as Jamat ul Ahrar. Also was strong opponent of talks

So TTP itself might got rid of him. Who knows

Some people are also saying that TTP itself got rid of Khurasani

He was a problematic person. Refused to accept Mullah Fazlullah as TTP chief. Formed his own group named as Jamat ul Ahrar. Also was strong opponent of talks

So TTP itself might got rid of him. Who knows
I was told it was Siraj Haqqani and he was also behind Zawahiri’s death. The source I can’t expose but he’s fought under Haqqanis and met their leadership many times. Markhors killed him but with Siraj’s help and his green light.

Who do you think is allowing these assassinations?

:lol:
Yes :)

I do hope that Pakistani Army eliminate the TTP.
I also pray that the priorities dont change and the TTP suddenly doesnt become angry cousins and brothers who need to be brought back to national fold by the decision makers of Pakistani state.

Ghani's govt was way better than these Taliban sheltering TTP like never before
The TTP were actively fighting former gov (republic) along with the Afghan Taliban. The TTP being sheltered by the Ghani/Karzai governments is the absolute imposibility.

The TTP were actively fighting former gov (republic) along with the Afghan Taliban. The TTP being sheltered by the Ghani/Karzai governments is the absolute imposibility.

What do you think the NDS was doing all those years? Smoking charas and playing cards?

He is referring to Afghan Taliban. It makes sense. It is not possible to pull off such high value kills deep inside Afghanistan, without Afghan Taliban nod
Amen to that. whoever let that smug scumbag escape in the first place must be punished.

I wish to believe that but things are never absolute black and white.
previous government was staunch ally of India and TTP were classed as an asset.

I just need to give one example if you are forgetting.

Latif Ullah Mehsood.

this high ranking TTP leader was snatched by the Americans in Afghanistan and handed over to Pakistan.
snatched from whom? you say..
Afghan Taliban?
NO..

he was snatched from NDS by the Americans through force, it was so open and so shocking that even the President Ghani protested at the way Americans forcefully snatched him from NDS secret security convoy while he was being secretly transferred

enjoy the Read below. the source cant be more neutral and authentic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24500286

US forces have captured a senior Pakistan Taliban commander, Latif Mehsud, the state department has said.
The US gave no details of the operation, but Afghan officials said he was seized in eastern Afghanistan and taken to the Bagram base near Kabul.
He was reportedly returning from talks over a mooted prisoner-swap deal, and the capture is said to have angered Afghan President Hamid Karzai. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

These are the top tier terrorists that are alive belonging to different terrorist groups

Erstwhile FATA

1. Noor Wali Mehsud (TTP)
2. Mufti Muzahim (TTP)
3. Hafiz Gul Bahadur
4. Yasir Parakay (TTP)
5. Mullah Aleem Khan

Balochistan

1. Allah Nazar Baloch (BLF)
2. Bashir Zaib (BLA)
3. Abdul Nabi Bangulzai (BLA)
4. Gulzar Imam (BRA/BNA)

Sindh

1. Asghar Shah (SRA)

Hopefully state of Pakistan gets them soon

Update: 4. Yasir Parakay is dead

What do you think the NDS was doing all those years? Smoking charas and playing cards?
What is NDS brother?

Yes :)

I also pray that the priorities dont change and the TTP suddenly doesnt become angry cousins and brothers who need to be brought back to national fold by the decision makers of Pakistani state.
I hope this does not happen. Try hard and make sacrifices to get rid of these creature for good, otherwise they will erode all the achievments you have made since independance. We know what these people are with their twisted idealogy.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom