What's new

TTP Offers Conditional Ceasefire to Govt Of Pakistan

Is the TTP asking for the Moon? They have made outlandish conditions for a ceasefire which are impossible to comply with.

1st Condition - End to Pakistan’s participation in the Afghan war.

Not possible. Even after 2014, the US will continue using Pakistan for supplying their remaining expeditionary force in Afghanistan. The US is there to stay.

2nd Condition - Reshaping of the Constitution and foreign policy according to the Quran and Sunnah.

That's easier said than done. Amending the constitution is serious business and can't be done on the whims and fancies of a rag tag circus like the TTP.

3rd Condition - The Pakistan Army should become a “Pure Islamic Army.”

That's a bizarre condition. And what do they mean by a PURELY Islamic Army? Do they want to bring in a Sharia Act in the Army in place of the present Army Act and Army Rules? This is nonsensical.

4th Condition - Instead of taking out guns against Muslims (Ahle Islam), the Pakistan Army should prepare to take revenge for the 1971 war (with India).

So these yahoos want Pakistan to go to war with India? Probably a nuclear war so there's no one left to hold the can? Do they for a moment think the TTP would be able to survive the holocaust and rule the world thereafter? This is ridiculous! The TTP have finally lost it!

5th Condition - “If the ANP changes its policies and apologises for its past mistakes, the TTP is prepared to forgive them.”

Really? What is the standing of this rag tag circus calling itself the 'TTP' to 'forgive'? Do they really think that the Pashtoons of the ANP will apologise to them?

How idiotic can these knuckleheads get? These lunatics need to be screwed. Period!

When US leaves Afghanistan TTP will be open & vulnerable the only support left to the TTP will be from India.

Speaking of cease fire there should be no cease fire or peace with these rented terrorists who are funded & armed by US & India openly. Just crush these evil TTP for good.

Is the TTP asking for the Moon? They have made outlandish conditions for a ceasefire which are impossible to comply with.

1st Condition - End to Pakistan’s participation in the Afghan war.

Not possible. Even after 2014, the US will continue using Pakistan for supplying their remaining expeditionary force in Afghanistan. The US is there to stay.

2nd Condition - Reshaping of the Constitution and foreign policy according to the Quran and Sunnah.

That's easier said than done. Amending the constitution is serious business and can't be done on the whims and fancies of a rag tag circus like the TTP.

3rd Condition - The Pakistan Army should become a “Pure Islamic Army.”

That's a bizarre condition. And what do they mean by a PURELY Islamic Army? Do they want to bring in a Sharia Act in the Army in place of the present Army Act and Army Rules? This is nonsensical.

4th Condition - Instead of taking out guns against Muslims (Ahle Islam), the Pakistan Army should prepare to take revenge for the 1971 war (with India).

So these yahoos want Pakistan to go to war with India? Probably a nuclear war so there's no one left to hold the can? Do they for a moment think the TTP would be able to survive the holocaust and rule the world thereafter? This is ridiculous! The TTP have finally lost it!

5th Condition - “If the ANP changes its policies and apologises for its past mistakes, the TTP is prepared to forgive them.”

Really? What is the standing of this rag tag circus calling itself the 'TTP' to 'forgive'? Do they really think that the Pashtoons of the ANP will apologise to them?

How idiotic can these knuckleheads get? These lunatics need to be screwed. Period!

I seriously don't understand hindi way of think which full of fart & lies.

When US leaves Afghanistan TTP will be open & vulnerable the only support left to the TTP will be from India.

Speaking of cease fire there should be no cease fire or peace with these rented terrorists who are funded & armed by US & India openly. Just crush these evil TTP for good.

i dont understand urdu way of think either

Your Conspiracy theorist BS is not aligining with TTP's conditions for ceasefire right..?And you are blaming hindi way of thinking..?Pathetic..

i dont understand urdu way of think either

That is simple...They want to portray TTP as US/Indian funded organisations..But the ground realities whether US reimbursing Pak army to fight TTP or TTP demanding Pak army to stop supporting US as a condition for cease fire etc are opposite to their conspiracy theories..So they are left with idiotic rants and blaming "hindi" way of thinking..At a deeper level,their desperation is religiously motivated.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - You are like my dad, always asking for opinions. Observe and make up your own mind. :D

Observe & make your mind ! :blink:

What do you think I'm typing away from Waziristan ? :hitwall:

I dunno any Mehsuds ! :undecided:

Hyperion is a foriegner from turkey , he is out of his mind. Mehsuds are high quality pashtuns, they are one of the strongest adherent of pakhtunwali.

So there are grades of Pashtuns?

Mehsuds being A grade?

We need TaimiKhan here.

Only he can tell us what is going on over there.

Hyperion is a foriegner from turkey , he is out of his mind. Mehsuds are high quality pashtuns, they are one of the strongest adherent of pakhtunwali.
@Hyperion is a guy who lives in Turkey ! Rora, he ain't a foreigner but a son of the soil & at that a Pashtun from Waziristan ! :D

So there are grades of Pashtuns?

Mehsuds being A grade?

We need TaimiKhan here.

Only he can tell us what is going on over there.

Taimi Bhai ne thuddd karaa diii hai ? :cray:

I know for some reason, Mehsuds serving in Pakistan Army and FC, they are as patriotic as any other Pakistani. Though initially TTP almost consisted of only Mehsuds but that doesn't mean that thousands of others who were the majority are to be blamed for the actions of Baitullah Mehsud and Co.

One thing people need to understand is that they are the worst affected people of this war. You can't know how it feels like to be living in Mehsud area cut from whole of the country, blocked, controlled by militants, bombings, drones, etc.

Army operation brought peace but it's still not peaceful enough.

Without feeling what they have went through, we can't judge them. They are at the end of the day as much Pakistanis as we are.

Back
Top Bottom