What's new

TTP propaganda shows drop tanks, claims to have shot down F-16.

and what MANPAD is in service with the cavemen that will bring down F16?

Where's the rest of the aircraft? Did it self destruct itself? :D

“The Taliban central command system is fully secure and active and is successfully attacking key targets of Pakistan Army,” Shahid said.

What qualifies as key targets for these jokers? Because all they have been attacking since the beginning of the operation are a few scattered checkposts or patrols. If the Taliban C&C, dont know what it means though, was intact. Their second tier leadership and a thousand of their cadres wouldn't have perished without even putting up a proper fight. Their propaganda machine seems to be intact though, but hey what does it even require or cost to function? Nothing more than a group of hormonely compromised teenage cyberMullahs who wake up one morning and strive to do something for the religion, even if it is something as uploading the videos/pictures of heinous acts of terrorism.

Where's the rest of the aircraft? Did it self destruct?
I have to agree with you on this , Taliban do not have any MANPADS. They have antique weapons of soviet era. At best they have RPG that can only bring down a chopper flying at low heights.
People think that they must have very advanced weapons provided by RAW, CIA and MOSAD. But they are sandal wearing men, with no protective gears, with no medical facilities and with out-dated weapons. I have seen numerous videos of TTP, which go unnoticed due to pashto langauge, they have expressed many times that they could have been in better position if they had anti-aircraft guns.
This is an asymmeteric warfare. And use of suicide bombings and IEDs is actually a desperate measure of weak against strongest and technologically advanced armies with state's resources at their disposal.

People think that they must have very advanced weapons provided by RAW, CIA and MOSAD.

Personally, I never bought the theory of absolute foreign support- of whatever nature, a few commanders and leaders here and there sure, but not the group as a whole. The reasons for their existence lie elsewhere and too obvious to one, who looks for them. Misplaced and false Jihad of the 80's.

Personally, I never bought the theory of absolute foreign support- of whatever nature, a few commanders and leaders here and there sure, but not the group as a whole. The reasons for their existence lie elsewhere and too obvious to one, who looks for them. Misplaced and false Jihad of the 80's.
You are spot on. I know madrassa students and some people who became taliban, the root cause is bigoted enviroment and educationt in madrassas. Madrassas (of deoband) are stuck in 19th century and are not evolving at all. They are not accepting fresh ideas and updates, and are getting narrow-minded even more.

Perhaps after TTP got a lock on the F-16 the pilot jettisoned all the stores and fled at supersonic speed the result being TTP captured the drop tanks and some other parts.

SAR helis could not reach drop tank drop zone?

Where's the rest of the aircraft? Did it self destruct itself? :D

What qualifies as key targets for these jokers? Because all they have been attacking since the beginning of the operation are a few scattered checkposts or patrols. If the Taliban C&C, dont know what it means though, was intact. Their second tier leadership and a thousand of their cadres wouldn't have perished without even putting up a proper fight. Their propaganda machine seems to be intact though, but hey what does it even require or cost to function? Nothing more than a group of hormonely compromised teenage cyberMullahs who wake up one morning and strive to do something for the religion, even if it is something as uploading the videos/pictures of heinous acts of terrorism.

They have their top most patron aka Imran khan playing havoc with your country. What more do they want?

I have to agree with you on this , Taliban do not have any MANPADS. They have antique weapons of soviet era. At best they have RPG that can only bring down a chopper flying at low heights.
People think that they must have very advanced weapons provided by RAW, CIA and MOSAD. But they are sandal wearing men, with no protective gears, with no medical facilities and with out-dated weapons. I have seen numerous videos of TTP, which go unnoticed due to pashto langauge, they have expressed many times that they could have been in better position if they had anti-aircraft guns.
This is an asymmeteric warfare. And use of suicide bombings and IEDs is actually a desperate measure of weak against strongest and technologically advanced armies with state's resources at their disposal.
Ahem ahem, this might get off topic but you are wrond dear, these guys are not longer rag tag militia, and wear sandal, they have evolved since the days of 90s....

It is f16 belly tank and not ejected but broke off. Something went wrong and the tank did not release normally but tore off the belly pylon. I think it was empty and became in troubles because it was no longer lined perfectly or the pilot pulled more then he should. The fueltank looks empty before release. All in all... Not something shocking.
For the sake of argument lets believe them, if they have shot down a Jet, there has to be an explosion, some sort of fire, no? And leaving behind the traces of fire on the parts - and i dont see any such thing on either of these, as if they were picked up and then smashed ---- you are right it is possible that the tanks were empty too

Yes they indeed have shot it down.

They have developed quite a sophisticated SAM system in the yards of Nuristan and regularly engage PAF aircraft. This is indeed a game changer.

139441043-an-afghan-man-aims-a-sling-shot-toward-us-gettyimages.jpg

TTP did not down a Pakistani F-16. The news is from 1987 when Afghan Airforce shot down Pakistani F-16.

Go see the article by STEVEN R. WEISMAN published on 2nd May 1987 by the title "Afghans down a Pakistan F-16, saying fighter jet crossed border"

defence.pk is not letting me post the link.

Yes they indeed have shot it down.

They have developed quite a sophisticated SAM system in the yards of Nuristan and regularly engage PAF aircraft. This is indeed a game changer.

139441043-an-afghan-man-aims-a-sling-shot-toward-us-gettyimages.jpg

if i were you, i would never undermine TTP's strength, forget how they are being eradicated from Pakistani soil, their technological strength that all 58 alien races shared with them, allows them to destroy any fighter aircraft in the world, so badly, nothing in the wreckage survives except the drop tanks.

And now, its time for me to :rofl:

if i were you, i would never undermine TTP's strength, forget how they are being eradicated from Pakistani soil, their technological strength that all 58 alien races shared with them, allows them to destroy any fighter aircraft in the world, so badly, nothing in the wreckage survives except the drop tanks.

And now, its time for me to :rofl:

Lol@just drop tanks surviving.

I heard they are using the Martian death ray from War of the Worlds? Do you have any more information?

3a7818070837a3a3091d5b3ae46a0a40.jpg

Cobra kheta to maan be leta, sehda F-16 per he jump mari ha abb hum kya kahin o_O
Or they could have claimed that they they "shot down a JF-17", at least then the Indians and Pakistani Army-bashers would have had a field day with the claims and drowned out any rational discussion on the subject and made TTP propaganda "real" merely through the sheer volume of screaming and Pakistan-China bashing. :rolleyes:

Tum ney ye racist baat keh kar sabit kar dia, key mohajir akhir mohajir hi hota hey.

apne ander ki burai ko manne ko racism nai kehte beta ... jab bade ho gay na , tu seekh lo gay..
jab tak blue band khao , because " Blue band Khana aur roz badhte jana "

Back
Top Bottom