What's new

TTP raid on army post Waziristan.

People are more interested in ripping the establishment apart because they didn't support the beloved or they were involved with PDM as per some claims.

BLA and TTP are heating up.

Our establishment wanted Taliban Ideology in Afghanistan. And our public cheered them for decade.I was saying from begening this will be desaster if Taliban like group get power in Afghanistan. Now our Jawan will reap the fruit for next decade.
Mark my words An Ideology driven Militant groups with vague motives is a poisonous cancer to modern society trust me. Be it Religious , Communist , Nationalist.
Ideological Militancy without specified achieveable goal is poison Putting it under banner of Quran dont make it Beneficial.
Our People are too naive and emotional to understand it.
Keep repeating India Amrika Israel. Even though they are gone from Afghanistan. Or the latest trend Iran.

People are more interested in ripping the establishment apart because they didn't support the beloved or they were involved with PDM as per some claims.

Its Fault of Establishment themselves and our Jawans have to pay the price. No more selling of Blood of Martyrs to protectbthere stupid decisions. They messed up Afghanistan and our entire western Frontier with Religious and Nationalist Extremism and they should be answerable for that. Blood of our soldiers should not be a tool to defend them but a strong catalyst to question their Stupid strategy.

To be quite upfront the establishment hasn't been doing fck all for the foot soldier anyway they deserve the hate they are getting. You tell me how many IED attacks have we seen? Lost count by now the leadership is still mum as of day one.

Now I take India's concern about cross border attacks at face value no one likes losing good men that too
By our creation.

Major Shujat was martyred by sniper fire what makes you think this won't happen again.

When the establishment itself does a simple dua and usual hands over face gesture and acts like it never happened until then attacks like these will carry on. Being passive achieves nothing, crying budget, budget, every time an IED hits personnel won't do sh*t either.

I think we should employ the Establishments tactic of not giving a sh*t anymore. Keep releasing those damn serial dramas and songs you good for nothing fools.

Last edited:

It's getting beyond bearable folks. Where did the indestructible forts go? Where did the surveillance go?
Where are our battle-hardened tactics and training.
@Desert Fox 1 @Areesh @Sainthood 101 @Goenitz @Mentee
Jub hamarai army regime change ker rahi ho gi.
Apna kaam hota nhn. America india ke kehna pe pm nikalo. Yeah bhi din dekhana tha.
1.5 saal to reh gaya tha wo khud nikal jata. From public voting.
Ab hum condemn nhn kerain ga bhai.
Yeah ap ki job main kotahi hai. Ap ne job apni sahi nhn ki is waja se attack hua. Aur job ke doran jis se galti ho us ko fire ker daita hain. Us se izhar e yakjehti nhn kerta.
I am no longer into politics. Or Pakistan news or armys fanboy.
They are wrong again and again and again and they never learn.
Let them make a fool out of Pakistan once more.
Every sane person leaves.
Even today i see the point of Bangladesh seperation. Who would want to be in this non sense.
Unable to protect our country that has nuclear wepons. Look at iran. All the world sanctions and streets are clean, and water and electricity is available and peace in iranian balochistan huge markets and infrastructure. And peace in Afghanistan bordering areas. Iran is not a place to give examples.
But even the country iran at the bottom of the world is 1000 times better then us.
Pakistan ko waqai main establishment lar gai aur jan chorna ka name nhn lai rhai. Hum musibat berdasht ker sakta hai lakin us ka kuch faida to ho....
We loose losse losse.
We loose kashmir.
We loose economy.
We loose security.
We loose simply everything and these generals rule.

Last edited:
We're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to focus on externaly facilitated internal enemies
Some times I question myself what are they sacrificing their lives for ? Are they sacrificing their lives so these corrupt mafia judiciary and politicians can rule this country. A country with zero self respect, dignity left on the world stage

Some times I question myself what are they sacrificing their lives for ? Are they sacrificing their lives so these corrupt mafia judiciary and politicians can rule this country. A country with zero self respect, dignity left on the world stage
They're sacrificing so we don't become Afghanistan
From that security they provide now it's our job to make it a devaloped country

Some times I question myself what are they sacrificing their lives for ? Are they sacrificing their lives so these corrupt mafia judiciary and politicians can rule this country? A country with zero self-respect, dignity left on the world stage
I think the population of this country outnumbers the politicians and the corrupt lot. The soldier fights for his people. It is the job of the establishment and government to fight for the soldier unfortunately the latter two are no well-wishers ,of the brave defenders and neither the public.

Back
Top Bottom