What's new

TTP's Faqir Mohammad vows to fight Pakistan

Thank you brother, but that doesn't look good on the IEA i.e. he is making such speeches on their soil.

Yes but i dont expect IEA to control the whole country so quickly. I mean it took us huge efforts to contain them in Pakistan and there still are alot inside Pakistan. A good option would be to convince IEA to conduct operations in kunar and other TTP areas.

Pakistan needs to station 5000 special troops along with tanks/heavy equipment in Afghanistan but in coordination with the taliban. We need to hunt these pig downs in their own homes. Only solution
Tanks won't help you in this case nor jets. They do bomb blast and anyone can be hidden among plain sight. It is dangerous. There are no easy solution. The main question is isi this agency wasn't even able to tackle these a-- holes.
And all this talk of greatness and achievement.
Pakistan has no territorial problems. Pakistan has terrorism problems and sadly taliban were the cause of it.

It's not known yet.
All that is known is that he has made an open declaration of war and Pakistan needs to take him out. This can develop in a very rapid manner.

A great deal of the above has happened and I also believed the whole completely foreign funded narrative was overplayed.
I can only hope talks are happening, but from that video it looks like war.

I would say taking out TTP elements within Afghanistan is now much easier than before. just wait and watch.

IEA is making many good moves. Handing over Al Qaeda type to US and TTP to Pakistan would help their credibility significantly.

Yes but i dont expect IEA to control the whole country so quickly. I mean it took us huge efforts to contain them in Pakistan and there still are alot inside Pakistan. A good option would be to convince IEA to conduct operations in kunar and other TTP areas.

Yes of course it's a developing situation and I understand that IEA troops have all been sent to the front near Panjshir where negotiations are ongoing with the remaining resistance to the IEA.
But it's worrying that they did this in Kunar.

The meshud fighters are a tiny bunch and not must use to the IEA.
That might be true in the larger scheme of things, however they are critical for IEA to especially run operations in Afghanistan's provinces which border NWD and SWD. Namely Khost and Paktia.
A hostile TTP means hell for IEA in these provinces, which they rely on for trade.

You're spot on about security, it needs an urgent massive upgrade
Hope we're doing something about it. We can easily manage the situation with newer technologies at hand, I've been reading about several emerging technologies and they look very promising, especially since they can be applied at a very large scale for very little money.
We just need the will for it. Both militarily and politically.

if this guy had been an arab Muslim calling for these kind of threats to Israel and it’s Jews

there spy agency Mossad would have had him murdered

ours sadly do nothing !

That might be true in the larger scheme of things, however they are critical for IEA to especially run operations in Afghanistan's provinces which border NWD and SWD. Namely Khost and Paktia.
A hostile TTP means hell for IEA in these provinces, which they rely on for trade.

IEA is very much occupied at the moment. Let them settle their affairs in Afghanistan, ISKP, resistance and all that.
The last thing they want at the moment is to open an another front. Its not about just one person but they will need a significant force like their operarion against ISKP, we should remember that TTP network was established in Afghanistan by hostile agencies.

The most they will do is give ultimatum to TTP to disband or leave Afghanistan. Give them time. It hurts IEA more, and yes international recognition is extremely vital for them to run Afghanistan and to keep its populace satisfied.

Without Afghan lands they are on a borrowed time. Expect alot of pressure from these groups, mostly soft civilain targets in the meantime, to create noise and show strength. IEA will do its part but it will be up to us to finish TTP.

PTM and TTP are the same, dont confuse them.

This just shows ISI is overrated

We lack the leadership to take bold actions. We are not good even in verbal demands like Chinese are doing for ETIM
We have no economic clout, plus our lack of ability to conduct cross border action (last 2 decades), means that no one fears us, nor takes us seriously.
Just look at Turkey or Iran, neither are economical heavyweights, nor nuclear powers, but if you cross them, they'll knock you out.
Our weakness invites aggression, just see how superpowers conduct themselves, they don't harp about peace and stability and cooperation when their interests are on the line, especially their safety and integrity.

This just shows ISI is overrated

We lack the leadership to take bold actions. We are not good even in verbal demands like Chinese are doing for ETIM

The repeated messaging from IEA is not coming due to some random thought, rather as a result of talks and commitments.
Be patient people before just emotional and rapid criticism.

Last edited:
Bro he's kicking up an insurgency from Afghanistan, and he has plenty of experience in doing it. We need to worry and alert people.
Previously they were strong with all that ANA and indian help. With that help gone now they won't last for long. This revival is a desperate effort by lost and frustrated indians and some cum stains like amrullah Saleh still left.

He is making these statements in Afghanistan ? That too openly ...
Taliban needs to show they are genuine in commitment not to allow ttp?

I'm sorry but no use digging our heads in the sand now. This devil has made himself well clear. The TTP will fight Pakistan for an independent emirate.
From 0.06 seconds he says to the affect in my broken semi understanding of Pashto ;

"The sacrifices will not be forgotten, oh muhajraono (those who migrated for Allah) the Pakistani aggressors time is coming".

Brother @TNT also added they need to stop fighting among themselves.

Several failures here of border security and intelligence.

1. How on earth was he able to cross from Afghanistan to Pakistan so easy, even with the 'secure, fenced border'.
2. Why wasn't he taken out i.e. he was vulnerable travelling and in the midst of the chaos in Afghanistan.
3. The IEA should be asked to help aid in their destruction. I know there was a statement yesterday but more needs to be said and done.
And this nation was praising and *** kissing talibans

Back
Top Bottom