What's new

Türkiye uncovers world's second-largest rare earth element reserve

You guys actually believe all that?
The ship for deep sea pipe laying (Sea phase started on 10 June)
Phase 1 first welding ceremony (March 2022)

What's wrong? Or what's the point of shedding tears here?

Or do you disagree with my statement that about, we are a reliable energy partner for Greece?

The middle corridor for the EU passes through Turkiye. Just two days ago, the connection agreement of Turkmen gas to the system through TANAP, of which both Greece and Turkiye are partners, was finalized.

Therefore, we are the most reliable partner of Greece in terms of non-LNG natural gas needs.
FGV9NY9X0AYvung

FGV3Z9WXEAkwjCG

Last edited:
The ship for deep sea pipe laying (Sea phase started on 10 June)
Phase 1 first welding ceremony (February 2022)

What's wrong? Or what's the point of shedding tears here?

Or do you disagree with my statement that about, we are a reliable energy partner for Greece?

The middle corridor for the EU passes through Turkiye. Just two days ago, the connection agreement of Turkmen gas to the system through TANAP, of which both Greece and Turkiye are partners, was finalized.

Therefore, we are the most reliable partner of Greece in terms of non-LNG natural gas needs.
FGV9NY9X0AYvung
So you believe you've discovered a massive gas field in the Black Sea? Just like Erdoğan said?

Lot of directions opened with this finding, must be exiting to think about all possibilites.
I am glad for them.

Why are you spamming this thread? Do you believe that energy discoveries are not real, so open a thread with your evidence and let's discuss.

First of all: There is no massive finding, yet, the total reserve found in the Tuna-1 and 2 wells of the Sakarya Gas field is just enough to meet Turkiye's domestic consumption need for 18-25 years.

It's not big, but it's one of the major finding in the world in recently. The advantage of TR is that both the exploration studies, deep sea drilling and the commissioning periods are carried out with the capacity of TPAO. We are not dependent on international companies. We have been investing in this field for 20 years, Billions of dollars had spent, systems and personnel procured from all over the world; and we are slowly starting to see results.

Regarding the west- Black Sea potential; Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine (Russia already is) may become net natural gas exporters in the coming years thanks to the gas fields in this region.

First you spamming the thread with nonsense, irrelevant stuff; then you say things that no one else has said as if they were said. And of course, you add erdogan sauce on it to make it a little more popular. You seem really don't have any idea of knowledge about the topics you're talking about.

There's no reason for you to be so sad. As the countries of the region, the development of all of us is a gain for each other.

In addition to exploration activities in the seas and lands of Turkiye, TPAO has partnerships in many regions from Brazil to Turkmenistan, Iraq to Azerbaijan. But most importantly and apart from all these; TR represents middle corridor with itself, including Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and the eastern Mediterranean, the cheapest transportation of gas through pipelines. In this field, Greece will also be our partner.
So you believe you've discovered a massive gas field in the Black Sea? Just like Erdoğan said?

First you spamming the thread with nonsense, irrelevant stuff; then you say things that no one else has said as if they were said. And of course, you add erdogan sauce on it to make it a little more popular. You seem really don't have any idea of knowledge about the topics you're talking about.
Ok man,every time Erdoğan discovers gas fields and oil wells and presents Turkey as a rich emirate. What can I say,he's been discovering riches everywhere.

Ok man,every time Erdoğan discovers gas fields and oil wells and presents Turkey as a rich emirate. What can I say,he's been discovering riches everywhere.
Nobody said such a thing. What I wrote above is pretty clear. My more detailed messages on this subject are also in the forum archives with many videos and documents.

As always, you're spamming the thread with your own alleged fanciful stuff, and you get offended when I say something about your troll style.

if thorium sultan is born then greeks be like

View attachment 859603

hey he got to oil up those kebabs and those turkish hairy back oiled on his sultan bed.
he the man. he bangs them into voting for him. i think he also got soft spot for young greek boys like you, can you imagine, that you will be lying on your back holding erdogan handbar mustache, while he plows you into submission.

hey he got to oil up those kebabs and those turkish hairy back oiled on his sultan bed.
he the man. he bangs them into voting for him. i think he also got soft spot for young greek boys like you, can you imagine, that you will be lying on your back holding erdogan handbar mustache, while he plows you into submission.
Rrrriiiiight....

Congratulations!

Future belongs to nations who possess rare earth elements.

First Noah's Ark? And now this? Go Go Türkiye!

mind my ignorance, thoruim wats it useful for? i didnt read the article its too long.

Great news, congratulations Turkey

I bet you Pakistan, Afghanistan has similar rare metal reserves

Back
Top Bottom