What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Weird question but has UAE tryed improving relations with Tunisia? Imho a relationship with Gulf states will be more stable than one with Turkey especially with Turkey's unstable relationship with the US.

Damn never knew Tunisias president was part Black... I thought he would be more Arab-Berber.

I really wish a JV could be made with Jordan... It could be beneficial for both countries and make jobs. Tunisia has large UAV experience, and Jordan has vehicle experience and some smart system experience.
Who is part black?
Essebsi? current TN prez?

as for UAE... it's a troublesome country... It's the black sheep of the Gulf... Better stay far from it... and just keep cordial relation and that's it...
As for TR , it's different... we've better ties (History) and ( Ideology) than almost any other country at the exception of the Maghrebi states.

As for JVs, I don't believe that TN will pursue JVs here and there at the exception of core equipments... and even that it will mostly come after some sort of Licencing...

Last edited:
Who is part black?
No Marzouki. Am i wrong to assume he is a small percentage Black?
220px-Moncef_Marzouki2.jpg

I have seen Sudanese that look like him before...

Who is part black?

as for UAE... it's a troublesome country... It's the black sheep of the Gulf... Better stay far from it... and just keep cordial relation and that's it...
As for TR , it's different... we've better ties (History) and ( Ideology) than almost any other country at the exception of the Maghrebi states.
Dont you think the unstable relationship between Turkey and the US could spell trouble between the US and Tunisian relationship. If Tunisia supports Turkey in a diplomatic spat or something similar relations would be soured with the US.

Who is part black?

As for JVs, I don't believe that TN will pursue JVs here and there at the exception of core equipments... and even that it will mostly come after some sort of Licencing...
Too bad Tati was not succesful. Right now you could have beem able to export and achieve self sufficiency in UAVs.

Also, what do you mean by core equipment? Guns, vehicles?

Last edited:
No Marzouki. Am i wrong to assume he is a small percentage Black?
220px-Moncef_Marzouki2.jpg

I have seen Sudanese that look like him before...

Dont you think the unstable relationship between Turkey and the US could spell trouble between the US and Tunisian relationship. If Tunisia supports Turkey in a diplomatic spat or something similar relations would be soured with the US.

Too bad Tati was not succesful. Right now you could have beem able to export and achieve self sufficiency in UAVs.

Well, You need to define what is being black...since most of the inhabitants around the sahara, including Berbers got some Sub-saharan features because of Human migration routes.
Marzouki is more "Arab" by his Brown skin than Berbers " White Skin"

TN and TR relationship is mostly of Biz... Where TN isn't that politically involved... at least nowadays.
The North African relation with the Middle East is a special relation... Where, by our History and Ideology, we are ''aside'' of the mess.

Tati was ahead of their time... The market wasn't there yet... All the Drone mania came much later... Therefore Clients were few to none... and on top of that... a past Dictatorial retarded gov... made of corrupt incompetents...

Well, core equipments may vary according to each country.
As for TN, in our current moment... it's more in the "Land/Soldier" department

Well, You need to define what is being black...since most of the inhabitants around the sahara, including Berbers got some Sub-saharan features because of Human migration routes.
Marzouki is more "Arab" by his Brown skin than Berbers " White Skin"

TN and TR relationship is mostly of Biz... Where TN isn't that politically involved... at least nowadays.
The North African relation with the Middle East is a special relation... Where, by our History and Ideology, we are ''aside'' of the mess.

Tati was ahead of their time... The market wasn't there yet... All the Drone mania came much later... Therefore Clients were few to none... and on top of that... a past Dictatorial retarded gov... made of corrupt incompetents...

Well, core equipments may vary according to each country.
As for TN, in our current moment... it's more in the "Land/Soldier" department
I would like to see Tati resurrected or their engineers start making a new company. With $ and their experience I'm sure that UAVs coupd be made for recon and COIN.

Well today was a very busy/dramatic day for Tunisia :
  • first early this morning a group of terrorists attacked a radio transmitting station in Gassrine mountains and got repelled by the army.
  • at 11 o'clock tow suicide bombers detonated themselves the first one in the heart of Tunis in rue charle de gaulle killing one municipality police officer and injuring 3 including civilians , the other bomber attacked the anti terrorism brigade HQ injuring 4 police officers.
  • in the mean time the president got critically ill and got transferred to the military hospital and rumors of his death spread until the presidency denied it.

Well today was a very busy/dramatic day for Tunisia :
  • first early this morning a group of terrorists attacked a radio transmitting station in Gassrine mountains and got repelled by the army.
  • at 11 o'clock tow suicide bombers detonated themselves the first one in the heart of Tunis in rue charle de gaulle killing one municipality police officer and injuring 3 including civilians , the other bomber attacked the anti terrorism brigade HQ injuring 4 police officers.
  • in the mean time the president got critically ill and got transferred to the military hospital and rumors of his death spread until the presidency denied it.
Your current president is too old. He could even be turning senile slowly and be making bsd decisions. The Queen of England is older but than again she doesnt have much power.

I would like to see Tati resurrected or their engineers start making a new company. With $ and their experience I'm sure that UAVs coupd be made for recon and COIN.
talked with TATI founder he send files to the gov to open a factory in Tunisia for his drones few years ago ( he is working with US now ) but the gov that time ignored him so he lost hopes
and now mostly organizing and participating in local RC plane shows and areal tech seminars

latest versions of his drone Nasnas 320 (as of 2015 )
11223905_911732532208340_8118978353836440634_n.jpg

another drone unidentified
12027699_910238122357781_4553637655004186140_n.jpg

Agribird UAV picture taken 2018
28951290_886969794797383_753323966499651584_n.jpg

and he is working with American and maybe European engineers and maybe other Arabs in his team

talked with TATI founder he send files to the gov to open a factory in Tunisia for his drones few years ago ( he is working with US now ) but the gov that time ignored him so he lost hopes
and now mostly organizing and participating in local RC plane shows and areal tech seminars

latest versions of his drone Nasnas 320 (as of 2015 )
11223905_911732532208340_8118978353836440634_n.jpg

another drone unidentified
12027699_910238122357781_4553637655004186140_n.jpg

Agribird UAV picture taken 2018
28951290_886969794797383_753323966499651584_n.jpg

and he is working with American and maybe European engineers and maybe other Arabs in his team
Tati was on of my favourite things

Some pictures of the Tunisian minister of defenses visit to Mali
The Tunisian UN mission in Mali has made 200 operation with 286,55 hour of flight and transporting 3946 people and 568 tons of equipment and materials .
1(66).jpg
2(68).jpg
4(19).jpg
5 fevrier(3).jpg
62309822_449380652287767_7146768848320987136_n.jpg
62324177_419736265539360_6019686322233409536_n.jpg
62416064_349580785750282_3743041630274322432_n.jpg
156136380938_content.jpg
156154543620_content.jpg

Back
Top Bottom