What's new

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
:partay:

Turkey Islamic Justice and Development: 2 Chinese restaurants were attacked in Istanbul

First attack was occurred in Taksim. A Chinese restaurant was attacked by a right-wing group. The aggressors beat the employees and damaged the restaurant. Interesting things is that the restaurant was owned by a Turkish man and the employees were Turkmens. Aggressors thought the employees were Chinese because Turkmens looked like East Asians.

Second attacked occurred in Boğazkesen/Istanbul. Another Chinese restaurant, named Happy China, was attacked. Restaurant owner and employees were threatened by the aggressors. This restaurant was also owned by a Turkish man and the employees were Uyghur. Restaurant owner Cihan Yavuz said he opened this place by spending all his money. But because of this incident, he won’t open his restaurant again.

n_84846_1.jpg

@AndrewJin , @powastick , @terranMarine , @xunzi , @Chinese-Dragon , @Shotgunner51 , @Yizhi , @Kyle Sun , @rcrmj , @Beidou2020 , @21stCentury et al....

Last edited:
So not a single Chinese was involved :). How come these terrorists can't recognize their 'ethnic brethren', the exact same ones they supposedly have such a strong connection towards that they will resort to violence to 'defend'? I think these incidents expose what a farce pan-turkicism is, and why pan-turkicism is the precursor to all the world's terrorism.

Keep these dangerous, misguided nomads well away from our soil please.

So not a single Chinese was involved :). How come these terrorists can't recognize their 'ethnic brethren', the exact same ones they supposedly have such a strong connection towards that they will resort to violence to 'defend'? I think these incidents expose what a farce pan-turkicism is, and why pan-turkicism is the precursor to all the world's terrorism.

Keep these dangerous, misguided nomads well away from our soil please.

Turkey is not a safe place for tourism because they can easily mistake you for some group they hate.

My friend from Russia's Northeast (蒙古人) who studies in my department was going to attend a conference there but she decided against it after I shared the news.

Last edited:
You know how those Grey Wolves are. To them, this Turikish man and the Uyghurs' blood is not pure enough.

These attackers, what a bunch of shameful turks.

Anyone going to Turkey must be admitted into a mental hospital and never let out. Turkey is a state sponsor of terror. Anyone denying this is either ignorant or a terrorist sympathiser. That's why China should cut off all ties to that vulgar and repulsive regime. Turkey is a terrorist cesspool.

The evidence that Turkey is directly funding, arming and giving intelligence to terrorist groups including ISIS is beyond overwhelming.

Turkey Is Supporting ISIS » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

'ISIS Sees Turkey as Its Ally': Former Islamic State Member Reveals Turkish Army Cooperation

Turkish Intel provided weapons to ISIS, terror suspect says - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Seriously, Turkey & China need to resolve things before they spin out of control.

There are groups waiting in the wings to exploit situations like these.

If some one wants to destroy Turkey ,just stick a CHina label on Turkey

Brutal actions and limit on basic human rights have always consequences accordingly as in the news, I hope the poliçe finds the attackers and bring to the court.

Any living entities attack you, lf you corner her wihtout any space left to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom