What's new

Turkey backstabs India at UN? New Delhi slams Erdogan Govt over Kashmir comments | Watch

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

These fascist Indians thought that they can buy Muslims with Money and aid. These pagans do not understand that Muslims do not sell their imaan. Thank you Turkiye for giving India a big middle finger.​

symbol-challenge-middle-finger-flag-600w-259810931.jpg

Turkey backstabs India at UN? New Delhi slams Erdogan Govt over Kashmir comments | Watch​

News
Published on Mar 04, 2023 04:05 PM IST

India has lashed out at Turkey and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) for raking up the issue of Jammu and Kashmir. The Indian representative at the UN, Seema Pujana, expressed regret and advised 'Turkey to refrain from making unsolicited comments on our internal matters." Turkey's comment on Kashmir came just days after India launched 'Operation Dost' to provide humanitarian assistance to earthquake-hit nation. Watch this video to know more. #turkey #india #kashmir #oic #un #unhrc #seemapujani #ankara #newdelhi #backstabbing #organisationofislamiccooperation #erdogan #receptayyiperdogan #modi #operationdost #earthquake Hindustan Times Videos bring you news, views and explainers about current issues in India and across the globe. We’re always excited to report the news as quickly as possible, use new technological tools to reach you better and tell stories with a 360 degree view to give you a better understanding of the world around you.​

Turkey backstabs India at UN? New Delhi slams Erdogan Govt over Kashmir comments | Watch​

News
Published on Mar 04, 2023 04:05 PM IST

India has lashed out at Turkey and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) for raking up the issue of Jammu and Kashmir. The Indian representative at the UN, Seema Pujana, expressed regret and advised 'Turkey to refrain from making unsolicited comments on our internal matters." Turkey's comment on Kashmir came just days after India launched 'Operation Dost' to provide humanitarian assistance to earthquake-hit nation. Watch this video to know more. #turkey #india #kashmir #oic #un #unhrc #seemapujani #ankara #newdelhi #backstabbing #organisationofislamiccooperation #erdogan #receptayyiperdogan #modi #operationdost #earthquake Hindustan Times Videos bring you news, views and explainers about current issues in India and across the globe. We’re always excited to report the news as quickly as possible, use new technological tools to reach you better and tell stories with a 360 degree view to give you a better understanding of the world around you.​

@waz why you guys not banning this false flagger moron ?

Iran, Turkey, and many other nations bring up the Kashmir issue with India...Does that mean, India will stop having trade relationships with them?
As long as these kinds of empty statements are given by Muslim countries without impacting something substantial on the ground, India should buy its time to grow in its stature as an economic power.

Iran, Turkey, and many other nations bring up the Kashmir issue with India...Does that mean, India will stop having trade relationships with them?
As long as these kinds of empty statements are given by Muslim countries without impacting something substantial on the ground, India should buy its time to grow in its stature as an economic power.

You cruel Indians don't have any choice.

Don't claim your weakness to be your virtue.

Pakistan and OIC will ensure that India is destroyed.

Erdogan backstabs everyone except Azerbaijan. They should have expected this. But then again,he could ask for deals and friendship again.

Tomorrow Turkey will praise India again. Turkey under Erdogan has been flip flopping back and forward trying to make everyone happy but everyone instead grows tired of their antics.

Kashmir issue still remains as an unresolved international dispute on the agenda of United Nations Security Council

Instead of bitching about it with everyone, India should try to get it removed from the UNSC agenda

You cruel Indians don't have any choice.

Don't claim your weakness to be your virtue.

Pakistan and OIC will ensure that India is destroyed.

I believe i asked you in another thread. Are you a high school kid or a young adult? Seriously, sometimes i feel that you may be a bot or a troll.

I believe i asked you in another thread. Are you a high school kid or a young adult? Seriously, sometimes i feel that you may be a bot or a troll.

Couple of years ago you left the forum saying you will never post again.

No one felt your absence but you kept logging in to read the posts.

Finally you have started posting again thinking that no one knows your history.

The moral of the story is you are nobody.

Don't give yourself too much importance.

Stay away from lecturing and judging others you shameless fool.

Couple of years ago you left the forum saying you will never post again.

No one felt your absence but you kept logging in to read the posts.

Finally you have started posting again thinking that no one knows your history.

The moral of the story is you are nobody.

Don't give yourself too much importance.

Stay away from lecturing and judging others you shameless fool.

Trust me, neither this forum defines me nor do I judge myself with the opinion of the posters here...But I am amazed at the amount of childishness in your post...If you are a kid, it makes sense...Because it takes time for kids to understand the broader things surrounding us...

I am sure your leader IK will give a cover to India by praising India again.
What a stupid statement, clearly shows level of education.
Go back and read in what what context he praised them.
I praise them for their education policy, their foreign policy, them looking after their own interests first, I praise their army for being non political and allowing civilian governance, and not having DHA’s and their generals, I praise them for staying in India and not running off to US or Belgium or Australia and sharing state secrets…
Typical pindu patwari, brainless, do not know what they are writing…

Back
Top Bottom