What's new

Turkey, China conduct joint air maneuvers

Guys not again...

We've already messed things up in China defence, India defence, and now we are doing it in Turkey Defence. Save the thread from off topic discussions guys.

Yep I think realize that now. Challenger has done more damage then we realize. We should not suspect each other. If we have concerns, let's work them out through PM.

oceanx is 90% canadian and 10% chinese (the combined mass of skin, hair and chromosomal DNA). he does not represent us.

uighurs are not being oppressed, they are the ones oppressing hans in Xinjiang by taking free welfare money supported by han taxes, being protected by han police, and enjoying schooling paid for again by han taxes, and not learning Chinese. what do we get in return? race riots and the killing of hans by uighurs. they are so, so lucky this did not happen in israel or the US, can you imagine what would happen if a turkish minority group in the US or israel rose up, killed whites/jews, and still continued to enjoy welfare money?
First of all, I dont care about skin color of the one i talk to, if he feels chinese he is chinese...

If you claim Uighurs are not paying taxes then go to court sue them... This is not even half of what i heard that have done by hans to uighurs. Whatever Sincan is in your damn control, you have to take care of this, you have to keep uighurs and hans live in peace or this can be a trouble in future again...

Personally, i want Turkish-Chinese relationships to grow...

First of all, I dont care about skin color of the one i talk to, if he feels chinese he is chinese...

If you claim Uighurs are not paying taxes then go to court sue them... This is not even half of what i heard that have done by hans to uighurs. Whatever Sincan is in your damn control, you have to take care of this, you have to keep uighurs and hans live in peace...

we are taking fine care of it. any minority in any country that feels it is their right to not learn the dominant language is at risk of being left behind economically, similar to latinos in the US and kurds in turkey. we help them as much as we can. uighurs can get into top universities with a much lower grade on the national exam and many recieve scholarships. they have also kept their traditional arabic script, instead of being forced to convert to cyrillic by the russians as Kazakhs and other turks in central asia have been. We have treated Turks better than any other country within 1500 km.

If you claim Uighurs are not paying taxes then go to court sue them... This is not even half of what i heard that have done by hans to uighurs. Whatever Sincan is in your damn control, you have to take care of this, you have to keep uighurs and hans live in peace...

You misunderstood. Minorities receive special privileges in China. They are exempt from some taxes, are allowed more government opportunities, and are exempt from the one child policy. They don't pay taxes because they are not required to, so how would one take them to court?

Also I'd ask you to keep same the level of skepticism about western reporting coming out China as you do for what's happening in Palestine and other Muslim countries. If they are willing to lie in those cases for political reason why wouldn't they lie in China's case.

And if you truly feel that there are atrocities please share them with us so we can judge for ourself the quality of the sources and veracity of the claims.

I hope news of Sino-Turkish cooperation is real - if it is real and if it does have substance, it can be a real game changer and help certain powers who have become a little forward in their global posture to return home and to fundamentals.

Turkiye I am sure will seek to marginalize those who while speaking to a past of Turkestan, in reality seek to further the interests of forward powers.

Keep the focus - all will be handled, first we must agree on the big picture and who seeks to create divisions and why - I think you know which powers I am referring to.

Turkey (the bird) is a new world animal and its only relation to the country Turkey is this: When the first European settlers came to North America the natives introduced them to turkey, a food bird. The settlers thought that the bird looked like Turkey fowl (guinea fowl). The name stuck as a result.

The first historical mention of the Turks is in Chinese accounts of a great empire established by a confederation of nomads in the 6th century AD. Stretching from north of the Great Wall in the east to the Black Sea in the west, the empire is known to the Chinese as T'u Küe (Turkey) and to the Turks themselves as Gök Türk, meaning Sky Turk.

BTW, "T'u Kue" means "strong".

Ok guys that is enough.

If you are interested in discussing China-Turkey relations or the Uighur Issue I'm sure we can open a new thread on China or Turkey Defence. If you want to discuss history of China-Turkey relations you can go to the China History subforum. Let us stick to the Anatolian Eagles on this section, thanks.

Looks like we have a candidate to whose air space China flew across to get to Turkey:

PressTV - Iran opens airspace to China warplanes

The Islamic Republic of Iran has reportedly opened its airspace to Chinese warplanes taking part in joint military maneuvers with Turkey.

Ankara and Beijing conducted the drills in Turkey's Central Anatolia region last month.

The war games, codenamed the Anatolian Eagle, were the first involving Turkey and China. Turkey had previously carried out Anatolian Eagle maneuvers with the US and other NATO members as well as Israel.

Turkish F-16, Chinese Su-27 and Mig-29 fighter jets took part in mock dogfights during the drills.

The maneuvers come ahead of a planned visit by Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao to Turkey.

Turkey and China took their first step in military cooperation in the late 1990s with joint missile production, manufacturing weapons with a 150-kilometer range, the Hurriyet daily reported on its website.

The multinational Anatolian Eagle exercise is hosted by the Turkish Air Forces and is aimed at boosting aerial cooperation and training. The exercises have been performed since June 2001.

NN/HGH/MMN

This begs the question of what country China flew across to get to Iran. I think Pakistan is the most likely candidate.

The first historical mention of the Turks is in Chinese accounts of a great empire established by a confederation of nomads in the 6th century AD. Stretching from north of the Great Wall in the east to the Black Sea in the west, the empire is known to the Chinese as T'u Küe (Turkey) and to the Turks themselves as Gök Türk, meaning Sky Turk.

BTW, "T'u Kue" means "strong".

Turks in Central Asia and Turks in Anatolia are different. They are all called Turk because they speak the Turkic languages. One group is Mongoloids other Caucasoids.

oceanx is 90% canadian and 10% chinese (the combined mass of skin, hair and chromosomal DNA). he does not represent us.

Exactly, Mr. sub-zero (I honestly used to appraise your IQ at hight than that) - by your logic, (ethnic) Chinese cannot be Canadians.

Did I say I "represent" you? Did I say I even want to "represent" you? And which revolutionary tribunal do you "represent"?

uighurs are not being oppressed, they are the ones oppressing hans in Xinjiang by taking free welfare money supported by han taxes, being protected by han police, and enjoying schooling paid for again by han taxes, and not learning Chinese. what do we get in return? race riots and the killing of hans by uighurs. they are so, so lucky this did not happen in israel or the US, can you imagine what would happen if a turkish minority group in the US or israel rose up, killed whites/jews, and still continued to enjoy welfare money?

You are best to keep this "welfare" rant to yourself ... for most people don't quite buy it in the black-and-white version you peddle. I'm not saying the Uyghurs don't get a break in some things, including university entrance exams, which rightfully is viewed as a big deal by the Hans.

But there are many other sides to this coin that are not exactly as advertised.

I will say no more as I heed the call to stick to topic.

Looks like we have a candidate to whose air space China flew across to get to Turkey:

PressTV - Iran opens airspace to China warplanes

This begs the question of what country China flew across to get to Iran. I think Pakistan is the most likely candidate.

We do not have Mig-29. This was not reported in Chinese media either. However, Iran does have Mig-29. Is it possible that this was actually a 3 way exercise between Turkey, iran and china?

We do not have Mig-29. This was not reported in Chinese media either. However, Iran does have Mig-29. Is it possible that this was actually a 3 way exercise between Turkey, iran and china?

It has been speculated on Aviation weekly that Hungary may be involved. Iran's involvement is too blatant right now (especially in light of the economics sanction). The U.S. would've made a huge deal out of it if they are discovered.

its called hindustan and hindus mr fried turkey lolz.........

i think turkey was indeed named after the bird lolz, may we have stuffed turkey in christmas eve :D

Its called India.....what are you dumb? Just take a look on any map! And its a secular country!

I doubt Iran would be involved at all. Turkey would not risk something like that. Sadly everyone is up in arms about this saying Turkey will now provide China with F-35 to look over.

I doubt Iran would be involved at all. Turkey would not risk something like that. Sadly everyone is up in arms about this saying Turkey will now provide China with F-35 to look over.

That would be a nightmare for the USA. A lookover of the F-35 can shave years off the China's development program.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom