What's new

Turkey envoy urges India to close Fethullah institutions in Mumbai, linked to military coup

We should frankly tell them to buzz off.. when they openly support terrorism in kashmir, we have all rights to retaliate... the coup was staged anyways..

This is bullshit Turkiye never supported terrorism againts India in any form our support to Pakistan's Kashmir claims always been on diplomatic ground.

Interesting you want India to help you with person whom you calls as terrorist but are ready to support another whom others calls terrorist.

Anyway , India will take decision depends on the person is actually accused or not, if he is by all means throw him out.Or else he should be accorded fully our hospitality....
So you have no problem for a foreign islamic cleric(which happens to be CIA asset) to educate young Indians and possibly put them into Indian state instutations after they gradute? Well like other Turkish member said its your problem mate.

The Answer Sounded Lame to you since your a Suppose to be a Lame Person or the answer doesn't suit your Stupid Logic... Gandi is what I refer to Mahatma gandi and the entire Gandi Clan...

Nope I remember everything what I say and I do... Every Reply which either made you give me a Negative rating or made you running away with your Tail between the legs and Replying after 1 week... Your record is quite clean on that... I understand age weakens one's memory ... Start Using Velya Chandanadi Tailam it will sharpen your memory ...

For your personal rivalry u are ready to support a Nations enemy ...

Not personal rivalry. Please. That would dignify you beyond your deserts. And who is a nation's enemy here?

As far as your contributions are concerned, they are pure poison. You contribute nothing of worth, not now, not before, not ever. Even your abuse is ill-informed; one Gandhi had nothing to do with the other Gandhis, but for your limited intellect, that doesn't matter.

I am not lame. I may be stupid. I will let the forum decide, about my being stupid as well as your being obnoxious.

This is bullshit Turkiye never supported terrorism againts India in any form our support to Pakistan's Kashmir claims always been on diplomatic ground.
Similarly our support for Gullen is on Diplomatic ground ... And Indian Government should start giving Diplomatic support to Kurdish people who has been suppressed for decades ...

Dont mind it would be just Diplomatic Support...

So you have no problem for a foreign islamic cleric(which happens to be CIA asset) to educate young Indians and possibly put them into Indian state instutations after they gradute? Well like other Turkish member said its your problem mate.

Please explain what is support on diplomatic grounds.

Back off Turkish envoy... We dont trust Turkish Dictator Erdogan and his staged coup... After what u did with India membership on NSG, We Dont give a Damn what happens to Sultanate of Erdogan...

Our Stupid Politicians in the past stood with Turkey on issues likes Khilafat Movement which was non of our business anyways ...

But we are on a Path of course correction ... and Turkey is not on the list of our well wishers ...
You dont know much about geo-politics do you?
Do you know why Turkiye has objections to India joining the NSG?
Turkiye wants both India and Pakistan in together at the same time to have a bigger chance of peace between the two countries,did you know this?

Not personal rivalry. Please. That would dignify you beyond your deserts. And who is a nation's enemy here?

As far as your contributions are concerned, they are pure poison. You contribute nothing of worth, not now, not before, not ever. Even your abuse is ill-informed; one Gandhi had nothing to do with the other Gandhis, but for your limited intellect, that doesn't matter.

I am not lame. I may be stupid. I will let the forum decide, about my being stupid as well as your being obnoxious.
Yeah and your contribution just saved the world today from Blood Cancer...

what ever, off with your gandi bhakti of all its generation... Gandi Family may not be the related to Mahatma gandi but they are his political continuity ...

You call me Obnoxious While I term you a Poor Child Labor...

Don't worry bro, our bureaucrats are not so lame as some of the Indian members on the forum. Our govt will take action if it is confirmed and there is no political implications of the actions. Because the muslims here in India are seen as a ballet box by the political parties, so all depends on political willingness of the government.

Yeah and your contribution just saved the world today from Blood Cancer...

what ever, off with your gandi bhakti of all its generation... Gandi Family may not be the related to Mahatma gandi but they are his political continuity ...

You call me Obnoxious While I term you a Poor Child Labor...

You may not use abusive terms just to vent your own personal feelings.

We have the same problems with some of our members,dont worry about it.

You dont know much about geo-politics do you?
Do you know why Turkiye has objections to India joining the NSG?
Turkiye wants both India and Pakistan in together at the same time to have a bigger chance of peace between the two countries,did you know this?
Look Buddy dont teach us about geo-politics and peace... Currently turkey is away from both... Your committing Blunders after blunder in Foreign Relation, Playing in and against world Powers like USA, Russia and China ... Flirting around with ISIS and spear heading Shia Sunni Conflict ...

We dont even care what Turkey does and what turkey doesnt... You can support any one for any long ... Just dont teach us what to do and what not to do in our country... India has for past and present good relationship with all the world countries apart from Pakistan ...

Never again give the excuse of trying to Mediate peace between India and Pakistan by Blocking India ... As your Logic is quite laughable...

Last edited:
It's not 'Ghandi'. Are you also looking for trouble?
Sir that is surname of Indira Gandhi's mother-in-law and thats how the current nehru family got it's surname changed to "Gandhi", so that they could exploit it for political gain. I am in no politics but thats the basic knowledge every educated voter in India should know.

Sir that is surname of Indira Gandhi's mother-in-law and thats how the current nehru got it's surname changed to "Gandhi", so that they could exploit it for political gain. I am in no politics but thats the basic knowledge every educated voter in India should know.

You are completely misinformed. Please provide your sources, other than Jan Sanghi web sites. Please look up the Lok Sabha records. Feroze Gandhi had always recorded his name as Gandhi. Ghandi is a version used by uninformed western observers.

It is a pity that you seem to lack yourself the basic knowledge that every educated voter in India should know.

HaHaHaHaHa...

Who Abused u... Your not worth that....

Who mentioned me?

Back
Top Bottom