What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Erdogan and Assad used to be great buddies lol, its too bad Erdogan got involved in Syrias problem. It was a mistake now Turkiye has to deal with millions of refugees and other mess. PKK and Kurdish forces are taking advantage of situation and vested interests in the region - they are fighting Turkiye too and making problems. What a mess! Anyways - as long as Daish ("ISIS") is targeted - whoever targets them has my 100% blessing and prayers. **** DAISH

Killing Turkmen peasants has nothing to do with fighting isil dont fall for the Russian propaganda .

A well observed post 100% agree , while Turkey was 100% correct , however protocol was not followed for safety like 10-17 second warning for a pilot that does not speak English or Turkish , is not enough time for a pilot to react that they are in wrong territory

A regrettable accident and unnecessary loss of life

I don't think great danger was posed to Turkish Air space by the ground operation based Sukhoi plane
What if they repeatedly ignore warnings on daily basis, what you suppose to do? Many time Turkish President protest their violations and i am happy they are not like us just issue statements even we not dare to shoot down unarmed drone. What is our stance when the come deep inside for the raid.

Now it is confirmed the Russian Pilot "was able to understand Turkish" his name was AHMADOV;
one was already killed when the aircraft exploded in the air. His body will be treated with honor and delivered to Russia.

pilot that does not speak English or Turkish , is not enough time for a pilot to react that they are in wrong territory

Last edited:
A well observed post 100% agree , while Turkey was 100% correct , however protocol was not followed for safety like 10-17 second warning for a pilot that does not speak English or Turkish , is not enough time for a pilot to react that they are in wrong territory

A regrettable accident and unnecessary loss of life

as per news - it entered Turkish territory for 30 seconds before it was shot down. TuAF already had 2 F-16s deployed to intercept the SU-24. There were 10 ground warnings before the aircrafts took off (I guess they left Incirlik Air Base). They can paint the aircraft and give threatening warnings to 'GTFO' of Turkish airspace but shooting down the aircraft was in my view a bit extreme. Pilot was just following orders.

ISIS and FSA dont follow Geneva Conventions.,...those animals machine gunned one of the pilots as he was helplessly floating to earth on parachute with no way to shoot back. That's some coward azz behaviour. The other pilot who knows who has him and will probably behead him like savages if he's alive. And then this happened when they tried to find and extract him

Russia Loses Attack Jet And Helicopter In Syria In One Day: Here's What We Know

Russia's Putin will be understandably PISSED OFF and this just takes away attention from what should be the mission....to stop this DAISH madness at any cost

Again , 10-17 second is very little time to check your own radar confirm you position and take evasive action

This was not really necessary

If Ground warnings were made , 4-5, and then planes engaged , then we really have to ask , why there was lack of communication between Turkish and Russian counter parts to contact the Sukhoi pilot and ask why he was not responding to calls from Turkish side and retreating to Syria

Killing Turkmen peasants has nothing to do with fighting isil dont fall for the Russian propaganda .

Im not, trust me. I'm looking at it very neutrally. I know that Russia is also fighting other proxies like FSA (which indeed do also have moderates not just hardliners -but the hardliners are scary enough - they are not nation-builders all they know is shooting stuff and blowing up statues and old cultural places and saying "Allahu Akbar" before doing destructive things that are not benefiting Syria

It is our business when 2 million flee to our country,its none of your business.

The costs on Turkiye have been huge indeed.

Can someone elaborate what is a "Turkman" rebel????
That people keep referring to

What is Turkman Rebel doing in Syria and how does that impacts Syrian - Russian relations

Turkman Rebel
PKK
ISIS
Syrian Rebel
US sponsored rebel
Shia Rebel
Kurd Rebel
Saudi Sponsored Rebel

Whose else should be there on the list
Dear friend, when you don't have strong governments all the alphabet soup organizations, video-game states etc. spring up resulting in total anarchy and loss of innocent people's lives and property. Hence, Kuran-I-Kerim lashes out extreme punishments to the anarchists. Now that all have started, InshaAllah, it'll end up in a strong unionist government like the Ottoman state that we had before because people from different races will demand that. Stable sates like Turkey and Pakistan will have a very positive role to play. Some people from Pakistan in this forum, I find, are quite skeptical about Pakistan. I just want to remind them history repeats itself. Doesn't your land produced the likes of Sultan Alemgir before, or Kaid-I-Azam in the recent past? Already a positive wind of change is blowing. Please remember in every sincere action of a believer a thousand "berakets" are bestowed. We are under the protection of an All Knowing, All Seeing, All Hearing LORD. With salam and dua..

We all know about that . Just for fun or troll.
It's only you who take that kind of comments so seriously.

Actually, quite a few people besides myself here have made similar type comments. and just for the record, it's not about "taking that kind of comments so seriously" It's about maintaining some amount of sanity and common sense.

Dear friend, when you don't have strong governments all the alphabet soup organizations, video-game states etc. spring up resulting in total anarchy and loss of innocent people's lives and property. Hence, Kuran-I-Kerim lashes out extreme punishments to the anarchists. Now that all have started, InshaAllah, it'll end up in a strong unionist government like the Ottoman state that we had before because people from different races will demand that. Stable sates like Turkey and Pakistan will have a very positive role to play. Some people from Pakistan in this forum, I find, are quite skeptical about Pakistan. I just want to remind them history repeats itself. Doesn't your land produced the likes of Sultan Alemgir before, or Kaid-I-Azam in the recent past? Already a positive wind of change is blowing. Please remember in every sincere action of a believer a thousand "berakets" are bestowed. We are under the protection of an All Knowing, All Seeing, All Hearing LORD. With salam and dua..

This is true. But dont make the same mistakes we made

as per news - it entered Turkish territory for 30 seconds before it was shot down. TuAF already had 2 F-16s deployed to intercept the SU-24. There were 10 ground warnings before the aircrafts took off

It happened many times. It was a test from Russia how far they could go;

remember our test when 2012 a Turkish F-4 E was shot down in International Waters from a Russian missile located at TARTUS PORT

Actually, quite a few people besides myself here have made similar type comments. and just for the record, it's not about "taking that kind of comments so seriously" It's about maintaining some amount of sanity and common sense.
As you mentioned , it's common sense. No one likes the doomsday including those guys who use nuke as their pet phrase.
Just pet phrase.

As you mentioned , it's common sense. No one likes the doomsday including those guys who use nuke as their pet phrase.
Just pet phrase.

Many of them also got banned. Serious or not, you dont throw words like that around so cheaply, and expect everyone to ignore you and take it as some big joke.

People like that have to live through a war to understand its reality.

So the Americans cant tolerate the way Russians are fighting ISIS as their strategic assets(terrorist) are being wiped . Americans have the history of hiding behind someone else @ss to fight their enemy they used Pakistan against Russia in 90's and now turkey . I sincerely hope putin provokes Americans the same way how they are doing it to others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom