What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Taliban should end "occupation" in Afghanistan

Reaction score
Country
Greece
what is he smoking these days!!!!!!!

The problem for Erdogan is that after S-400 deal and the Syria fiasco he is trying to impress US/NATO. That will be a hell of a task to achieve. Not a good move by Erdogan.

Afghanistan is a lost cause for US/NATO. Erdogan should forget about Afghanistan and focus on other things.

If Erdogan makes his airport move it will be a violation of the doha conference charter and it gives talban an excuse to take over kabul.. next US tells talban it's not US that violated but Turkey and in return sanctions talban for violation in return for taking over kabul.. a perfect excuse for US to not give Talban the recognition they need for other states to follow and also get away with a swift withdrawal.

1/3 of population of Afghanistan is TURK ( Turkmen-Uzbek-Khazar,etc )

Afghanistan is also a Turk State

wth is Taliban ?
so the self procliamed khalifah is claiming afghanistan now......... Turks can leave than afghanistan than cuz its sure as hell not going to be a turkic state!

1/3 mean minority not majority
Majority of Afghan people are Pashto
Please start education again from first level

who cares about Peshtuns ?

Turkey,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan,Uzbekhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Kazakhstan and millions of Afghani Turks never will allow radical Taliban to destabilize Afghanistan and Turkish World

who cares about Peshtuns ?

Turkey,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan,Uzbekhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Kazakhstan and millions of Afghani Turks never will allow radical Taliban to destabilize Afghanistan and Turkish World

Stop thinking with emotions and start using brain.

It's funny how United States and India have come up with a plan to sow bitter seeds between Turkeye and Pakistan.

In the Turkish perspective, the Pashtuns are as important as the Turkic peoples. There are deep ties in terms of historical and cultural interaction. What I am talking about is not a thousand years ago, but even if you look from the 19th century, you can see a lot of things. Therefore, I hope you do not create false prejudices based on individual comments here. As general, We can only be brothers of Pashtuns.

On the other hand, there has been a terrible level of Afghan irregular immigration for the last 2 years and it has started to create an allergy in our communities. We, who attach importance to this friendship and ties, are trying to overcome this prejudice and these complications against Afghans in our own country.

I do not want to name it here, but the organized PSYOP units of a country put all their efforts to distance the Turkish public from the Afghan brotherhood on this issue. Dozens of post-truth activities take place on social media every day.

I have been following the forum from the outside for a while and I observe that there are similar studies here. Undoubtedly, time will reveal everything.

In the Turkish perspective, the Pashtuns are as important as the Turkic peoples. There are deep ties in terms of historical and cultural interaction. What I am talking about is not a thousand years ago, but even if you look from the 19th century, you can see a lot of things. Therefore, I hope you do not create false prejudices based on individual comments here. As general, We can only be brothers of Pashtuns.

On the other hand, there has been a terrible level of Afghan irregular immigration for the last 2 years and it has started to create an allergy in our communities. We, who attach importance to this friendship and ties, are trying to overcome this prejudice and these complications against Afghans in our own country.

I do not want to name it here, but the organized PSYOP units of a country put all their efforts to distance the Turkish public from the Afghan brotherhood on this issue. Dozens of post-truth activities take place on social media every day.

I have been following the forum from the outside for a while and I observe that there are similar studies here. Undoubtedly, time will reveal everything.
Why are the Afghanis running away from their country and not helping to rebuild her? These people are useless for Turks. They are useless for Europe too, but it's best we send them there. The Europeans can look after them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom