What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

Sin is related to religious, and today, it seems religious is dancing with diplomacy! keep posting aşıklar şerefine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are of course Music which is bad for your mentality like death metal. No wonder they use death metal as torture material. However Turkish music were really great until pop singers with no relevance like Ismail YK and others took over the market.

This music from the movie "Selvi boylum al yazmalim" is one of the great classics in my opinion:

Also the movie is recommended, not the bs tv series of the same name!

Then move to ******* Saudi Arabia or keep your beliefs to yourself.

WHAT IS YOUR CRAZY PROBLEM AND THE GUY THAT TANKED YOU??? I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YOU GUYS ALWAYS TALKING BAD ABOUT ISLAM AND TALKING ABOUT DEMOCRACY BUT WHEN I USE MY DEMOCRACY RIGHT, THEN SUDDENLY ITS MOVE TO F****** SAUDIE ARABIE? WE CALL THIS IKI YUZLULUK!!!!

And the fact that u doing this shows that your knowledge is 0, because islam is not a arabic believe or something for arabs only. Islam is a universal religion indepented from arabians or whatever so build up your knowledge first then come here to talk noob.

So there is kind of music which is sin ?

All kind of music instruments are forbidden only deff is allowed but most time its allowed for the womans only. Men must focus on the qur'aan not on music about love this or that. We are men, we must protect our hearts from anything that pushes us away from our Lord.

Why you think that the zionists using the music world? First they make people addicted to music, then what they do is using words like ''Satan save us'' etc. You can only find this by backtracking the music. I dont know if you ever have heard about backtracking..

And every word of the music will be saved in your mind. Even if you forget it, the spirit will save in. Study how a brain works.

WHAT IS YOUR CRAZY PROBLEM AND THE GUY THAT TANKED THIS??? I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YOU GUYS ALWAYS TALKING BAD ABOUT ISLAM AND TALKING ABOUT DEMOCRACY BUT WHEN I USE MY DEMOCRACY RIGHT, THEN SUDDENLY ITS THEN MOVE THE F****** SAUDIE ARABIE? WE CALL THIS IKI YUZLULUK!!!!

And the fact that u doing this shows that your knowledge is 0 because islam is not a arabic believe or something for arabs only. Islam is a universal religion indepented of arabians or whatever so build up your knowledge first then come here to talk noob.

You are just a troll..And you are the one who has 0 knowledge about Islam or anything..If you do, i challenge you..Prove what you have just said :
Maybe music can sound good but i am agains it. The Islam forbids any kind of music

arkadaslar lutfen world affairs deki istanbul conquest threadime comment yapin

You are just a troll..And you are the one who has 0 knowledge about Islam or anything..If you do, i challenge you..Prove what you have just said :

Hey you are always making trouble here with especially Turkish members stop being cocky for once and get a life.

Hey you are always making trouble here with especially Turkish members stop being cocky for once and get a life.

Its funny..These people tell each other to **** off and you accuse me for making trouble here..Your personal grudge against me blinds your eyes son

This music from the movie "Selvi boylum al yazmalim" is one of the great classics in my opinion:

Nice.

I can't help but like Turkish-Pop from time to time.

Its funny..These people tell each other to **** off and you accuse me for making trouble here..Your personal grudge against me blinds your eyes son

I don't know you, what personal grudge are you talking about?

Just see you making fights with Turkish members for the last couple of weeks, when will you grow up?

WHAT IS YOUR CRAZY PROBLEM AND THE GUY THAT TANKED YOU???
Oh, those who thanking opposition, they are *******! (please be calm & kind when you filling the gap)

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YOU GUYS ALWAYS TALKING BAD ABOUT ISLAM AND TALKING ABOUT DEMOCRACY BUT WHEN I USE MY DEMOCRACY RIGHT, THEN SUDDENLY ITS MOVE TO F****** SAUDIE ARABIE? WE CALL THIS IKI YUZLULUK!!!!
A star has been changed to "F". This will challenge the big-bang theory, I think! :) No one has problem with beloved SA. Please let me restate it. That opinion sounded me a bit extremist, and I am not supporter of it.

And the fact that u doing this shows that your knowledge is 0, (democracy kollandin arkadash?)

because islam is not a arabic believe or something for arabs only. Islam is a universal religion indepented from arabians or whatever so build up your knowledge first then come here to talk noob. (100% agreed with your opinion )

All kind of music instruments are forbidden only deff is allowed but most time its allowed for the womans only. Men must focus on the qur'aan not on music about love this or that. We are men, we must protect our hearts from anything that pushes us away from our Lord. (but some of them push us forward, approving you that not all of them)

Why you think that the zionists using the music world? First they make people addicted to music, then what they do is using words like ''Satan save us'' etc. You can only find this by backtracking the music. I dont know if you ever have heard about backtracking.. (May be they use but for the sake of god my friend, Turkish music is far more historical than the rootless idea of Zionism)

And every word of the music will be saved in your mind. Even if you forget it, the spirit will save in. Study how a brain works.
(and the fact is most of our music have good kind of spirit, peaceful & supporting humanity values.)

Why you think that the zionists using the music world? First they make people addicted to music, then what they do is using words like ''Satan save us'' etc. You can only find this by backtracking the music. I dont know if you ever have heard about backtracking..

The whole comment was hilarious but particularly the part above.
Altough i think you are trying to be sarcastic but let me enlighten you my friend, thats what we call subliminal messages, and it can also implemented in the commercials, movies even cartoons (you can find some examples in youtube)

So you should also not watch TV and use internet. It is bad for you and for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom