What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

Manga is Turkish Linkin Park :)

Manga - Eurovision Song (We could be the same)

Manga - Fly to stay alive

Manga - Dünyanın Sonuna Doğmuşum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys! First, sorry for not noticing your messages. And about your request, I don't think it would be appropriate for a Defence Forum to have a sticky thread about music.

here's my modest and slightly emotional contribution here

when i lived in Turkey up until mid 2008 I became a big fan of turkish music and once i was learning the language it became enjoyable and a way to even learn more of the language since i always used to drive around with friends and when there was a word i didnt know i asked them and they'd help translate it for me

Turkish grammar is fcking complicated but you kind of get the hang of it; regardless if you know it or not they have some great music

i especially became a fan of the Alevi style music -- like Erdal Erzincan..there was another good one but i forgot the name.

I never really enjoyed Turkish rock music though I think their classical and folk music and even some of their wedding/dance songs are superb

im not an expert on Turkish culture but living there for years I'm just speaking on my own experience living there as a very happy expatriate in a country i consider like my own home

Hey Guys! First, sorry for not noticing your messages. And about your request, I don't think it would be appropriate for a Defence Forum to have a sticky thread about music.
Is it appropiate for the Iranians then?

Deno, all our fellow Turkish members want it, i kindly ask you again to reconsider.

leg

if we don't post for a time, the thread will be forgotten and lost.. if sticky we'll post on, dont let this wonderful thread die.

Taksim Istanbul'da canli performansa gittim

Ceza is a talented artist. Was a great concert (at Babylon)

if we don't post for a time, the thread will be forgotten and lost.. if sticky we'll post on, dont let this wonderful thread die.
So keep posting interesting content and keep the thread alive einstein :D

Back
Top Bottom