What's new

TURKISH ARMY KOREA

Defiantly , heart warming. Nice to see people on both countries remember . Thanks for sharing dude :)

"The Turks have shown in Kunuri a heroism worthy of their glorious history. The Turks have gained the admiration of the whole world through their glorious fighting in the battles." - Figaro

"The Turks who have been known throughout history by their courage and decency, have proved that they have kept these characteristics, in the war which the United Nations undertook in Korea." - Burner - U.S. Congressman

"There is no one left who does not know that the Turks, our valuable allies, are hard warriors and that they have accomplished very great feats at the front." - Claude Pepper, U.S. Senator

nuff said..

The Turks are never trapped. It's the people who surround them who are in trouble. Watching them use their bayonets that day was a revelation They were dervishes. They had a peculiar style--one I hadn't learned back at Benning. They lunged, drove the bayonet into the abdomen, whirled, struck down hard on top of the rifle with their with their left hand and consequently disembowled their victims. My most vivid memory of that charge is of my gratitude to God or the United Nations or whoever was resposible for putting the Turks on our side."

Kahraman ordu diye bosuna dememisler demekki.

This video always make me cry..

Please watch it if you have time

[video=youtube;PqwI9oruuCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqwI9oruuCU[/video

a story about an orphan Korean girl who was found by Turkish brigade in Korea

seen the video,no words.

Back
Top Bottom