What's new

Turkish Commander Checks Out JF-17 C

even only KORKUT and HISAR enough to stop low speed Cruise Missiles

Better worry about Greece how to stop great Turkish fire power from Ballistic missiles to cruise missiles and from long rang guided munitions to kamikaze Drones
We will see how your shord systems will defend your country raining down hundreds of missiles

S-400 is basically short range ballistic missile defense system with additional capabilities to intercept fighter jets

S400 is for A2/AD capability to intercept Fighter Jets , AEWC , Bombers

Su27 has big RCS and have a outdated EW system whereas f16v and rafale have much lower RCS than su27 and have a latest EW systems

EW can not do anything against S400 which is a modern System

600 km BIG BIRD Radar can detect F-16V and RAFALE from long distance and 240 km 48N6E3 missile ( speed of mach 5,9 ) can turn F-16V and RAFALE into scrap of metal

btw Greece should worry about Turkish 250+ km SIPER Block2 air defense missile which will work with Boeing E7-T AEWC 600km MESA Radar

GAME OVER

E7-T AEWC will detect F-16V and RAFALE from 300+ km away
and SIPER Block2 will turn F-16V and RAFALE into scrap of metal
1698543591436.jpeg

1698543623152.jpeg

1698543548885.jpeg

1698543535012.jpeg

We will see how your shord systems will defend your country raining down hundreds of missiles

Hahahaha hundreds of what ?

Greece has only 90 SCALP Missiles ..nothing else
Greece needs 900 SCALP to attack on Turkiye
and SCALP missile can not reach to all Turkish Air Bases ... thanks to strategic dept of 1500 km

but all Air Bases , military and strategic targets in Greece are in range of Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles , long range guided munitions and kamikaze Drones

Greece produce nothing
Turkiye produce everything

only 150+ km TRLG-230 supersonic missiles are enough to hit PATRIOT AD Systems in Skyros-Greece

and GAME OVER
1698544388474.jpeg

or 150 km CAKIR or 180+ km KUZGUN-TJ Cruise Missiles
1698544461717.jpeg

or 250 km KEMANKES
1698544740946.png

S400 is for Fighter Jets
and S400 never failed against Fighter Jets in Ukraine
even S400 has kill record in the World
S400 shot down Ukranian SU-27 from 150+ km away
Dude...stop repeated that all the time. We're talking about a Ukrainian Su-27. Even if the claim is real it's a Ukrainian Su-27. Do you understand that?

Also,it's NOT just for fighter jets. It was hyped to be the best AA system in the world. Able to shoot down everything you like.

so funny
even outdated S200 kicked Israeli F-16I
You keep repeating that as well. It was one F-16. Just one. By your theory,if an outdated S-200 can "kick" an Israeli F-16,then the S-300PMU1 in Crete can shoot down any Turkish F-16 for fun.

even only KORKUT
Yeah Korkut is superweapon SPAAG 🙄

GAME OVER

Two questions:

1.Why do you keep spamming photos of the Turkish products you mention in your posts,when you have already posted them many times. There's no need to do that. It's like talking to me about a new cell-phone and every time you mention it,you post its photo.
2.Seriously,how old are you? Have you passed 20 yet?

if USA approval sale of 40 F-16V to Turkiye now
Turkiye will wait for 40 F-16V at least 5 years
Keep begging.
I'll bet this guy used to think the F-35 is the best aircraft in the world,before the sanctions
Erdogan is his god.

It will be very embarrassing when Greece gets F-35s in 2024, there's already a qualitative edge with Rafale and Meteor missiles neither of which we have a response for right now.

Because I know how retarded these people are, I know he's going to brag about T/R modules of Murad radar and how it makes F-16 better than F-35.
Fucking clown.

Last edited:
S400 is for A2/AD capability to intercept Fighter Jets , AEWC , Bombers
Did I say something wrong??
EW can not do anything against S400 which is a modern System
Lol so why your f16s have a EW in themsystems
600 km BIG BIRD Radar can detect F-16V and RAFALE from long distance and 240 km 48N6E3 missile ( speed of mach 5,9 ) can turn F-16V and RAFALE into scrap of metal
And how do you know big Bird can detect f16v/rafale from 240 km?? Are you working Russian company that manufactures s400 no need for such a fast missiles fighter jets can easily be intercepted at much lower mach like mach 4 or mach 4.5
btw Greece should worry about Turkish 250+ km SIPER Block2 air defense missile which will work with Boeing E7-T AEWC 600km MESA Radar
Talk when than your SAMs will fully operational
GAME OVER

How lol

You keep repeating that as well. It was one F-16. Just one. By your theory,if an outdated S-200 can "kick" an Israeli F-16,then the S-300PMU1 in Crete can shoot down any Turkish F-16 for fun.

YES
S300PMU1 in Crete can shoot down any F-16 in the World

Problem is your S300s will be destroyed in a day by the Turkish Armed Forces
Thanks to cost effective SIMSEK , AZAB , KARGI , KEMANKES , IHA-230 , KUZGUN-TJ

even I am not talking about BORA , TAYFUN , SOM , SLAM-ER , HARM , HARPOON Block2 , ATMACA , CAKIR , SUPER SIMSEK

Even No need Air Force
10 Turkish USVs can fire 200 KUZGUN-TJ missiles to destroy S300PMU1 in Crete and PATRIOT in Skyros
1698568594507.png

1698568617817.png

Turkiye has the 2nd biggest fire power in NATO after USA
Greece is easy target for the Turkish Armed Forces
Turkiye increase defense budget to $40 billion to produce more Weapons including Missiles

Because he's ignorant. He doesn't know how air defense works.
Even S200 shot down F117 so obviously Siper makes jet fighters obsolete

Not S200 but S125 shot down F117

It will be very embarrassing when Greece gets F-35s in 2024, there's already a qualitative edge with Rafale and Meteor missiles neither of which we have a response for right now.

Turkiye has 192 S400 Missiles to turn 24 RAFALE into piece of shit
also SIPER enter service very soon

and Greece can not get F-35 before 2028 .... stop dreaming

Because I know how retarded these people are, I know he's going to brag about T/R modules of Murad radar and how it makes F-16 better than F-35.
Fucking clown

Stop making fake story here fcking clown

Nobody compare F-16 with F-35 here
These People compared MURAD AESA Radar with APG-83 for F-16V modernization

So easy
Thanks to network centric warfare capability
SIPER Missile has Link16 and JREAP-C Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol datalinks

Ground based Radars can not detect low flying Fighter Jets from long distance

but Turkish Air Force has 4 Boeing E-7T AEWC which can detect F-16V and RAFALE from 350 km away even over Athens ... lol

and E-7T AEWC MESA Radar can guide SIPER block2 missile via data links to engage on F-16V and RAFALE from 150-200 km away

even 100+ km SIPER Block1 missile can block half of Aegean against Hellenic Air Force
1698571024527.jpeg

Last edited:
YES
S300PMU1 in Crete can shoot down any F-16 in the World

Problem is your S300s will be destroyed in a day by the Turkish Armed Forces
Thanks to cost effective SIMSEK , AZAB , KARGI , KEMANKES , IHA-230 , KUZGUN-TJ

even I am not talking about BORA , TAYFUN , SOM , SLAM-ER , HARM , HARPOON Block2 , ATMACA , CAKIR , SUPER SIMSEK

Even No need Air Force
10 Turkish USVs can fire 200 KUZGUN-TJ missiles to destroy S300PMU1 in Crete and PATRIOT in Skyros
View attachment 966292
View attachment 966293

Turkiye has the 2nd biggest fire power in NATO after USA
Greece is easy target for the Turkish Armed Forces
Turkiye increase defense budget to $40 billion to produce more Weapons including Missiles
I asked you two simple questions. You failed to answer and you went on to blabber about bullshit again.

2nd biggest fire power in NATO doesn't even dare to stop Israel from exterminating Palestinians.

@White and Green with M/S as you can see,everything is easy for general MMM-E.

I asked you two simple questions. You failed to answer and you went on to blabber about bullshit again.

2nd biggest fire power in NATO doesn't even dare to stop Israel from exterminating Palestinians.

Ahahaha you as always jumped to another topic when I showed the reality
and You failed to repy and you went on to blabber about bullshit again.

Turkiye is not stupid to fight USA+The UK+The EU+Israel for Palestinians
We send only humanitarian aid ..... nothing else

Iran should stop Israel because Iran started this war via HAMAS
Arab World S.Arabia,The UAE,Egypt,etc should stop Israel because Palestinians are Arab

@White and Green with M/S as you can see,everything is easy for general MMM-E.

YES so easy if you rule technology

Last edited:
Ahahaha you as always jumped to another topic when I showed the reality
and You failed to repy and you went on to blabber about bullshit again.
Dude,don't repeat my lines,it makes you look like a child.

The reason I asked you these questions,is that you talk and act very immature.To the point of raising the question of how old exactly you are and what the have you event studied or do,because everyone here says that you talk like a salesman and act like an obsessed fanboy. And by you stubbornly refusing to give some information on these questions,you only reinforce people's inability to take you seriously.

The reason I asked you these questions,is that you talk and act very immature.To the point of raising the question of how old exactly you are and what the have you event studied or do,because everyone here says that you talk like a salesman and act like an obsessed fanboy. And by you stubbornly refusing to give some information on these questions,you only reinforce people's inability to take you seriously.

Stop babbling like a child
and discuss about military if you have knowledge

I educate all of you and show the reality
Turkiye spent $5.4 billion for network centric warfare capability and still ignorant fanboys like you trolling and babbling here

Back
Top Bottom