What's new

Turkish constitutional referendum 2017 - News, Update & Discussion

could you post the results of all cities? or a map with the results (percentage of no and yes vote). Thanks.

This is the map of the referendum:

16-nisan-referandum-il-il-dagilimi.jpg

I am surprised by Bursa tbh, and Bingöl too with its huge Yes difference. Interesting.

I thought Islamic guys are in erdogan camp ????
Just like Merkel has said, there is a difference between Islamic and Islamist.

tnx man it feels good already. the only thing missing is the sharia. i always wanted my country to be the next zimbabwe or venezuela Russia Iran saudi arabia. and we are on the road of achieving such a greatness. who on earth want to be part of EU. those fvcking nazi third world countries like germany. france, netherlands, who are stoning women gays and muslims. fvck them man.

You can cry as much as you want... But EU will never accept Turkey... Turkey could be the best democracy aroudn the world , the richest country in the region.. it will change nothing... It's a Muslim country.. and EU do not want it. Even back in the days when Islam and such weren't around... France and others president, clearly said that they do not want a country were Islam is in majority... Keep crying for this wicked dream..;it will never happen.

ps: Watch Yougoslavia /Bosnia( muslim majority) who are not accepted in the EU (while being in his center), when 3rd like EU countries are being integrated in EU since decades till now...

Grow some balls. Work for your country. Make it better. Fight for It and Keep you mouth open when Bad happen adn you will get yourself a stronger country who need no one to bow for...

PS: ofc free speech and equality should stay and fought for... Don't get me wrong...

Last edited:
Right but look at their numbers. One German city has more Turkish voters than a couple of states together.

there are several concerns the number of voters in Germany was pretty low... around 50%
looks like Erdogan has moved more of his voters than the No campaign was able to move to the election.

Scarry that people living since decades in true democracy with freedom, freedom of speach, free movement, free religion, no death penalty are voting for dictatorship death penalty for other people living in Turkey ... maybe they should leave europe and life in their dream land under their dreamleader.... It is easy to vote for a strong man with harsh justice if you are 3000km away lifing confortable in one of the most modern nations on earth and in the worst case they can get German citizenship and are safe ...

Here the politicans say this is a red line Turkey steped over...specialy if Erdogan realy introduce death penalty
Consequense

No more EU membership
in 14 day the leader of the EU meet and they will end membership talks with Turkey once and for all

No more weapon trades
no one in the EU cares anymore if Turkey is still NATO member

No money from EU anymore
Turkey recive billions from the EU as part of the becoming membership help ...so far 4.8billion Euro from 2008 till 2013 and 4.45billion Euro from 2013 till 2020...

No more benefit trade with EU members... all is turned back to international standart with tariffes on everything Turkey export to EU

I see realy bad times comeing for turkish citzien in Turkey...

And here you can see how Turkish citizens in different countries around the world voted. Blue is for "YES", Red is for "NO".

zx860y484_2954333.jpg

there are several concerns the number of voters in Germany was pretty low... around 50%
looks like Erdogan has moved more of his voters than the No campaign was able to move to the election.

Scarry that people living since decades in true democracy with freedom, freedom of speach, free movement, free religion, no death penalty are voting for dictatorship death penalty for other people living in Turkey ... maybe they should leave europe and life in their dream land under their dreamleader.... It is easy to vote for a strong man with harsh justice if you are 3000km away lifing confortable in one of the most modern nations on earth and in the worst case they can get German citizenship and are safe ...

Here the politicans say this is a red line Turkey steped over...specialy if Erdogan realy introduce death penalty
Consequense

No more EU membership
in 14 day the leader of the EU meet and they will end membership talks with Turkey once and for all

No more weapon trades
no one in the EU cares anymore if Turkey is still NATO member

No money from EU anymore
Turkey recive billions from the EU as part of the becoming membership help ...so far 4.8billion Euro from 2008 till 2013 and 4.45billion Euro from 2013 till 2020...

No more benefit trade with EU members... all is turned back to international standart with tariffes on everything Turkey export to EU

I see realy bad times comeing for turkish citzien in Turkey...
lol bad times we basicly will blockade your energy and trade rotas ,germany firstly should concerned collapsing eu union not turkiye. dont forget we destructed 2 roman empire do you want thirdy:-)

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why the difference so small. I thought the difference will be big of not massive.. I hope under a strong Erdogan Turkey will reemerge as Muslim great power both militarily economically .amen.

lol bad times we basicly will blockade your energy and trade rotas ,germany firstly should concerned collapsing eu union not turkiye. dont forget we destructed 2 roman empire do you want thirdy:-)
Nothing will happen business as usual will come back until the next election, when? 2019?

what energy routs you wanne blockade?

Germany gets is gas from Russia 40% and Norway 30% the neatherlands 22% nothing Turkey can do
Germany gets most of its oil from Russia, UK and Norway nothing Turkey can do

What trade routs u wanna blockade?

seriously I am laughing my *** of about the ammount of your navie belive

You did not destruced the Roman Empire... go back to school ... you destroyed the Byzantine Empire the successor of the Roman Empire...

The Roman Empire was destroyed by itself in 395 as it was seperated into west roman empire that survived less than 100 years the preassure of the Gotes, Germans and Vandales... the east roman Empire was turned into Byzantine Empire ans survived 1100years till 1453... it had nothing to do with the Roman Empire 753BC till 395AD

Nothing will happen business as usual will come back until the next election, when? 2019?

I hope you are right because I am sick and tired of all the bull sh*t some idiots running both sides say and do for votes and winning elections. Start from Russia, Turkey, USA and now in huge parts of Europe it's a trend for politicians to be as scandalous and populist as possible to just win the elections. When politicians are desperate and can't say and do anything meaningful they start to use fear and hate to bring people to their side.

You remember the situation from a couple months ago with the diplomatic tensions between Turkey and the Netherlands, Germany etc? The dutch and german authorities should have either ban both sides from campaigning in their countries or give permission to everyone... with blocking only Erdogan and his party members Europeans pushed more people to vote for him than going against him, which in the end won the Referendum for him. That's what some members in this forum and a lot of other people said would happen a couple months ago but stupid politicians in Europe couldn't see.

And here you can see how Turkish citizens in different countries around the world voted. Blue is for "YES", Red is for "NO".

zx860y484_2954333.jpg
Glad to know our Turks are inteligent,balanced people,but I pretty much knew that already. Some of them are literally broken by the result.

Back
Top Bottom