What's new

Turkish court announces Ergenekon verdicts, ex-army chief gets life

Easy chimp, easy... or was it champ? Anyway, I pass over your English lessons, sorry mate.

I don't educate your kind anyway. Dogmatic people close their mind against education. And at least be kind enough to reply your own logic. The best way to communicate with your kind is explaining the facts with your own logic.

Have a good time in your second home country.

Of course it is, half of my family of my mother's side live here as ny mother is turkish, I wonder if I have a shot at applying for Turkish citizenship so I can have dual citizenship.

Of course it is, half of my family of my mother's side live here as ny mother is turkish, I wonder if I have a shot at applying for Turkish citizenship so I can have dual citizenship.
I believe when your mother is Turkish you can by law,dont know exactly.

learn the spell

:raise:

25-02_flame_art_burning.jpg

I had to do it. :whistle:

Do not forget military service for every healthy male is a must here : Considering your education level you will be forced to make 5 month(short term) service of course there is always option of paying your military service with 10k Euro.More important thing is what will having Turkish citizenship earn you? There is nothing Turkish passport can you while KSA passport can not other than voting and working for goverment.But then again if you are looking for some adventure like making 5 month military service in a foreign country go for it :)

She is not a Turkish citizen though.
Turkish nationality law is based primarily on the principle of jus sanguinis. Children who are born to a Turkish mother or a Turkish father (in or out of marriage) are Turkish citizens from birth. The intention to renounce Turkish citizenship (or acquire citizenship from another state) is submitted in Turkey by a petition to the highest administrative official in the concerned person's place of residence, and when overseas to the Turkish consulate. Documents processed by these authorities are forwarded to the Ministry of Interior for appropriate action

Isn't @Mosamania a girl?

No,he is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turkish Citizenship Law, Article 7: Children who are born to a Turkish mother or a Turkish father (in or out of marriage) are Turkish citizens from birth.

Turkish Citizenship Law

But if your mother is not a Turkish citizen, i don't think so.

Turkish nationality law is based primarily on the principle of jus sanguinis. Children who are born to a Turkish mother or a Turkish father (in or out of marriage) are Turkish citizens from birth. The intention to renounce Turkish citizenship (or acquire citizenship from another state) is submitted in Turkey by a petition to the highest administrative official in the concerned person's place of residence, and when overseas to the Turkish consulate. Documents processed by these authorities are forwarded to the Ministry of Interior for appropriate action

No,he is not.

Hmm, I guess I'll stick with the 20$ visa on arrival then.

Back
Top Bottom