What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

^^ here

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkey-100-day-action-plan-defense-headlines.570948/

1-Completion of the requirements analysis for the development of the Laser Weapon System

2- Requirements analysis for the development of the Electromagnetic Launch System
completion

3- 85 entrepreneurial teams will to 115, 147 entrepreneurs will to 210, 4.161 employees will raise to 5,000 at Istanbul Technopark Technology Development Zone

4- Launch of the SWARM Unmanned Vehicle Development Project

5 - Contract signing in Second Phase of setallite launch program

6 - 30 cm Resolute Earth Observation Project Launching

7- Combined Multi-Mini Satellite Development and Integrated Project concept and
completion of feasibility studies

8- Test Area of Guided Missile Rockets and Air Defense Systems
Signing of the contract for the settlement and construction

9 - Unmanned Land Vehicles in 3 different grades as light, medium and heavy
development Project

10- Signing the contract of ALTAY Mass Production (first phase) Project containing 250 tanks

11- Detecting anti-tank ammunition by radar before reaching our armored vehicles
and can be disposed with particle-structured ammunition PULAT Active
Protection System into 40 M60TM tanks

12- Development of ALTAY Power Group (engine and transmission systems)
commencement of the project's contract calendar

13- Completion of Design Phase of the first core and the turboshaft engine which is Developed for use in Indegionous Helicopter and ATAK Helicopter

14- MILGEM Project 3. ships delivery to Navy

15 - Increasing the number of Bayraktar TB2 Armed-UAV, which is 52 to 58.

16- Within the scope of the ground attack UAV development (AKINCI) Project, Completion of Armed-UAV preliminary design activities with useful cargo carrying capacity of approximately 1.5 tons.

17- Towards the Development of the Long-Distance Military Region Air and Missile Defense System, completion of the first phase of design.

18 - National Fighter Jet Development Project for meeting the need of combat aircraft after 2030 , Beginning of the period - 1. phase - 1. contract schedule. ( official start for prototype )

19- Contract signing for ED / EW - AIR SOJ- Project to Air Platforms

20- Expansion of Urban Security Management Systems in 75 cities and 243 provinces to 424 districts.

21- Under the National Base Station Development (ULAK) Project, number of 200 installed National Base Stations will increase to 489.

22 - Within the scope of increasing domestic production rate of MALE class Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Nationality, switching to national CATS systems.

23- Feasibility study for Defence Vehicles Test Center Installation.

24- Besides of 26 Modular bases established in the Anti-Terror Operations (TMH), Establishment of Temporary Base Areas (MOPR) in 3 regions, in addition.

25- Completion of the design of Portable Early Warning Radar Systems (TEIRS, scanning at 500 km depth) .

26- GOKTURK Satellite System Development and Renovation Project completion.

27- Investing in Critical Semiconductor Technologies in the Defense Industry
Infrared Detector Team Development (KDT) , Signing of the project

28- Development of Micro Satellite Launching Systems. signing of contract for establishment of production / test and launch base for The micro-satellites at 100 kg and below and 400 km altitude.

29- Task load production within the scope of Türksat 6A Project Development
Completion of tests.

30- Armed HÜRKUŞ Aircraft (HÜRKUŞ-C) Development and Mass Production
determination of the contractor by concluding the tender

31- Forming Defense Industry Ecosystem Coordination Platform

32- Layered manufacturing, rare earth elements, refractory group metals, etc. Critical
Strategic for Total Independence of Defense Industry in Material Technologies
Determination of Road Map

33- 20 mm turret (For Atak T129 ) system.contract negotiations for development with national / local company

34- Establishment of SSB Academy administrative structure in order to contribute to accelerate the supply of qualified personnel needed by defense industry ecosystem

35- Initiation of Defense Industry sub-Materialization Program.

36- Establishment of Roketsan Advanced Technology Research Center Infrastructure (ITAM)

37- Within the framework of Armored Vehicle Projects, delivery of 431 vehicles in different types vehicle like Kirpi II, Fuel Tanker, Event Place Inspection Vehicle, Armored Command Control Vehicle and Armored Excavator.

38- Another 4 helicopters delivery under the ATAK Attack and Tactical Reconnaissance Helicopter Project.

39- Delivery of 5,500 more rifles under the MPT - 76 Project.

40- Realization of shot tests in Aksaray test zone within the scope of HİSAR Air Defense Missile System Project.

42- Evaluation and support programs for 25 domestic companies in addition to the existing 65 companies under the Industrial Competency Evaluation and Support Program (EYDEP)

43- Completing the basic steps of the transition period within 100 days.

44- At the end of November , completion of the 2019 - 2023 Strategic Plan studies .

( Thanks to @augustine from the savtera.org forums.

Turkish source: https://sadfor.savtera.org/index.php?topic=3423.msg45702;topicseen#msg45702 )

Turkey got the payment for 30 Atak from Pakistan already?

It is not clear if TAI can deliver it, after US sanctions. ATAK deal with Pakistan will probably be canceled due to inability of importing its engine components.

Even us blocks engine sale Ts-1400 turboshaft engine will probably be ready for pakistan maybe one or two year delay but i dont think deal would be cancelled

Nurol will manufacture 4x4 Armored Vehicles (Yalcin for sure, NMS not known yet) & Crowd Control Trucks (Ejder Toma) in Tunisia.
Production site already acquired.

https://www.mosaiquefm.net/fr/actua...ie-fabriquera-des-vehicules-blindes-a-bizerte

Beautiful more jobs for other countries, that should be produced in Turkey, more selling equipment for cheap, More cheap ToT, more loans to economically dead countries to sell brand new tech which took us years to produce. More rich son in laws.

I dont know how the F Turkish members here don’t see this scam and corruption. It is a complete rip off of the Turkish people.

Maybe government favouritism is pushing Turkish companies to do this.

It is not clear if TAI can deliver it, after US sanctions. ATAK deal with Pakistan will probably be canceled due to inability of importing its engine components.

It’s 100% yerli ve milli amgoyim almanya bizi kiskaniyor amgoyim.

Beautiful more jobs for other countries, that should be produced in Turkey, more selling equipment for cheap, More cheap ToT, more loans to economically dead countries to sell brand new tech which took us years to produce. More rich son in laws.

I dont know how the F Turkish members here don’t see this scam and corruption. It is a complete rip off of the Turkish people.

Who knows, maybe the answer is simpler...
"Wanna sell what thousands of other countries already offer? If the Answer is YES...Then it's how biz is done... If not... Then You can manufacture it at home for yourself... and only to you and let it end in the long list of failed projects..."

And let's be honest shall we... You ain't manufacturing a 5th gen plane... it's an armored vehicle...

Who knows, maybe the answer is simpler...
"Wanna sell what thousands of other countries already offer? If the Answer is YES...Then it's how biz is done... If not... Then You can manufacture it at home for yourself... and only to you and let it end in the long list of failed projects..."

Rather manufacture it home, name a company that sets up production lines in other countries for 50-100 APCs

Rather manufacture it home, name a company that sees up production lines in other countries for 50-100 APCs

That doesn't work like that... We are talking about 4x4 armored vehicles... this isn't the Graal... The market is full of offer... therefore if you want to sell, you have to play by "other " rules

Tbh...BMC will follow...

That doesn't work like that... We are talking about 4x4 armored vehicles... this isn't the Graal... The market is full of offer... therefore if you want to sell, you have to play by "other " rules

You haven’t named me one, an APC is bottom line of military technology, we’re not talking about tanks or planes. Countries are protective of their tech, name me one that gives it out freely like this.

I’m saying it’s a joke and something else is going on.

You haven’t named me one, an APC is bottom line of military technology, we’re not talking about tanks or planes. Countries are protective of their tech, name me one that gives it out freely like this.

Then what is the problem of manufacturing a "bottom line of Military tech"?
isn't it win-win... you get to sell and I get to make it... or no contract...
You can find dozens of manufacturer who are willing to share their APC manufacturing... Most East-EU one... South Asian ones...Brazilian ones and so on...

the problem is Turkey doesnt have engine Technology.. they thought they will be able to export until engine comes but i wonder what they smoked while trusting EU or US..

We have to be competitive, we’re trying to get into markets that have long established and proven manufacturers. So we have to give extra if we want to be competitive. Plus how many jobs do you really think this will create? 1000? 10000?
There are 80 million people in turkey this isn’t going to make or break the economy.

Back
Top Bottom