What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

images
Don't think it would be easy to tell bullets apart by speed.

Dude, you are always a few days delayed with the news. Please check whether the news has already been posted or not.
It's okay mate, at least we get to see where else the news has spread. But it's interesting that we don't hear any more news. I know it takes time developing things, but R&D wise I'd love to see more progress.

Ukranian Ivchenko-Progress’s Role In Turkish Drone And Helicopter Programme: https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...-progress-role-in-turkish-defense-industries/

what a bull shit article, PD170 is very indigenous design and nothing with GE and ivechenko. it is piston engine.

Turkey asked ukraine to sell turbine blades but ukraine rejected. if the article is true they had offered %50 partnership for TS1400, and Turkey rejected this offer.

roketsan will purchase liquid rocket motor from ukraine and baykar will produce turboprop with them rest is bullshit

so what is about to Ukraine here? totally bullshit, they try to advertise theirselves on Turkish products, overall Turkish industry is far ahead of Ukraine, if the final TS1400 is better than ukraine engines i wouldnt be surprised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom