What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Still was a weak country in 1975. It doesn't mean anything if you don't build your own things. Just look at Saudi a huge economy but means nothing when you don't make your own things and do your own way.

The whole world is getting $hagged as we speak and the future is uncertain and here Turkey is doing well in the pandemic yet cannot kill the artificially created problem with the lira. Why cant they use the Gold Standard?
Turkish industry was founded in 2000?
BS. İndustry needs human resources which you couldnt have found in 1923.
Sorry for that transforming illeteral hilbillies into white collars has taken 100 years.

Turkish industry was founded in 2000?
BS. İndustry needs human resources which you couldnt have found in 1923.
Sorry for that transforming illeteral hilbillies into white collars has taken 100 years.
He is right, and the Turkish republic was founded in 2002 by Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The last convulsions of a dying snake... Some people are realizing that their end is near so they do everything they can to find an enemy to blame for everything again and to galvanize the supporters that are still left + they need to fill their pockets for the last time too.

As far as I know İş Bankası is Turkey’s biggest bank and is probably the best run financial institution in the country. As soon as Erdogan’s crooks get their greasy fingers on it it will go to the dumpster with the rest of the big State Companies and Businesses they managed to suck dry and destroy with their incompetency and lust for stealing and corruption.

The last convulsions of a dying snake... Some people are realizing that their end is near so they do everything they can to find an enemy to blame for everything again and to galvanize the supporters that are still left + they need to fill their pockets for the last time too.

As far as I know İş Bankası is Turkey’s biggest bank and is probably the best run financial institution in the country. As soon as Erdogan’s crooks get their greasy fingers on it it will go to the dumpster with the rest of the big State Companies and Businesses they managed to suck dry and destroy with their incompetency and lust for stealing and corruption.
Yeah yeah. Beside if MKA was the founder of Turkey then why would he leave a bank that was created with funds donated mostly from Muslim of India at the hands of a anti-islamic party?
This bank always belong to the state and its people not to corrupt anti muslim party.
Also Erdogan did a nasty job with the TSK and the defence industry once he laid his greasy corrupt finger on it? Lol
You need to get out from your parallel universe

ziraat bank is the biggest...second akp wants chps share which is 28 percent

Yeah yeah. Beside if MKA was the founder of Turkey then why would he leave a bank that was created with funds donated mostly from Muslim of India at the hands of a anti-islamic party?
universe
I thought that this has gone in dustbin of history, but I am glad, people still remember contributions of Muslims of India.

Türkiye's mollah and politicians have had two argument: Ayasofya and İş Bankası, for 50 years. Let them do whatever they want and watch.

Having been taken Ayasofya and işbankası , conservatives will lose two most efficient tools of agitation.
Let them collapse all values of republic until voters understand what's the their real aim of corruptioners.

Last edited:
No political party should have shares of a financial institution. It will eventually lead to corruption and abuse of power to enable the bank in question.

Having pointed that out, it's clear that AKP is not doing this for the sake of our democracy.

Like I said many times before, in these days there's no party, no movement, no organization in the Turkish political landscape that deserves my endorsement.

I hope that many Turkish users share my opinion.

No political party should have shares of a financial institution. It will eventually lead to corruption and abuse of power to enable the bank in question.

Having pointed that out, it's clear that AKP is not doing this for the sake of our democracy.

Like I said many times before, in these days there's no party, no movement, no organization in the Turkish political landscape that deserves my endorsement.

But you still need to vote. Or else you are just empowering one side. Voting also gives you the right to criticize.

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-needs-political-ethics-law-chp-leader-154869

Not bad suggestions by kilicdaroglu. Though I feel it was already said once.

The shares of CHP is taken and put into the treasury. Who said AKP taking them?

Back
Top Bottom