What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

Bad news guys, İbrahim says turboprop engine's pal number was 5, but in the picture there are only 4 pals, so this is probably a different engine and not 550shp turboprop engine, so Akıncı will use PD-170s...

... eh o_O
It has 5 propeller wings. The 5'th wing is blocked in the picture, it is behind the nose of the engine. If you look closely at the other 4 propeller wing's placement, you should be able make out that there should be a 5'th somewhere behind the nose.

It has 5 propeller wings. The 5'th wing is blocked in the picture, it is behind the nose of the engine. If you look closely at the other 4 propeller wing's placement, you should be able make out that there should be a 5'th somewhere behind the nose.

Dude, i know, that is why i said "...eh o_O" lol. I wrote that in order to mock up with İbo's stupidity and remove his credibility. Defense industry doesn't need such clowns.

Tümosan 4 cylinders, twin turbo, 360 hp diesel engine prototypes are ready to begin testing

326104d2-1a25-486a-a71e-14a1a7261f74-original.jpeg

Those could be dummy's, so I'll keep my enthusiasm in check and wait for some more evidence.
A little bit late but I want to say something. That thing might not be a dummy. Color change at the right part looks like color gradient caused by oxidation at high temperatures. Looks like it is tested or my eyes have problems. Oooorrrrr they are so good at mockups that they have heated the mockup to make it look used. :)

Hmm did someone just Copy paste mtu engine in their presentation .?

That should be punished with 750-1000
whiplashes

Back
Top Bottom