What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Woow! perfect gun stabilization. tank chassis is almost not moving at all!

Ok just a question anybody has any detailed info about the localy manfucactured KE Projectile?

other than the below

MKEK
120 mm APFSDS-T Mühimmatı
Tam Atım Ağırlık: 20000 g
Tam Atım Boy: 984 mm
İlk Hız: 1700 m/s
Kullanıldığı Silah: M60 ve Altay Tankı
Nato Stok Numarası: 1315 27 038 7307
Barut Tipi: Çift-bazlı
tank-m%C3%BChimmat%C4%B1-750x370.jpg

Last edited:
**Hello there, I don't know whether this has been shared before or not! but Pi Makina is working on new military trucks

Source : http://en.c4defence.com/MagazineNews/pi-makina-s-indigenous-march/6905/2
Pi Makina's Indigenous March

Having launched new endeavours in 2017, Pi Makina plans to move on to the serial production stage. In this vein, the Company is seeking to create a different product range in land platforms covering indigenously produced powertrain systems. Pi Makina General Manager Hacı Sarı explained to us the Company’s goals towards indigeneity.
Up until 2017, Pi Makina conducted work in steel construction building, machining and various equipment for main contractors. Additionally, the Company took part in the preparations for serial production of a vehicle prototype with a major yet undisclosed defence company. In the words of Pi Makina General Manager Hacı Sarı, the Company has completed these work and “a comprehensive preparatory period for 2018 was left behind.”

savunma_3_buyuk.jpg

savunma_2_buyuk.jpg

savunma_5_buyuk.jpg

savunma-ana-foto.jpg

**Hello there, I don't know whether this has been shared before or not! but Pi Makina is working on new military trucks

Source : http://en.c4defence.com/MagazineNews/pi-makina-s-indigenous-march/6905/2
Pi Makina's Indigenous March

Having launched new endeavours in 2017, Pi Makina plans to move on to the serial production stage. In this vein, the Company is seeking to create a different product range in land platforms covering indigenously produced powertrain systems. Pi Makina General Manager Hacı Sarı explained to us the Company’s goals towards indigeneity.
Up until 2017, Pi Makina conducted work in steel construction building, machining and various equipment for main contractors. Additionally, the Company took part in the preparations for serial production of a vehicle prototype with a major yet undisclosed defence company. In the words of Pi Makina General Manager Hacı Sarı, the Company has completed these work and “a comprehensive preparatory period for 2018 was left behind.”

savunma_3_buyuk.jpg

savunma_2_buyuk.jpg

savunma_5_buyuk.jpg

savunma-ana-foto.jpg

Can't say anything about it's performance, since they didn't care to share ( quite interesting) But Judging from the "Design"... I think we can put it in the Ugliness of Truck Conception... It's a way to say "Hey guys, Remember that 30's era design...Wanna do it even worst?"

Can't say anything about it's performance, since they didn't care to share ( quite interesting) But Judging from the "Design"... I think we can put it in the Ugliness of Truck Conception... It's a way to say "Hey guys, Remember that 30's era design...Wanna do it even worst?"
Do you see big difference between those MAN mil. trucks and those of PI?
What I'll like to know is what engines do they use at PI?
man_sx44.jpg

Do you see big difference between those MAN mil. trucks and those of PI?
What I'll like to know is what engines do they use at PI?
man_sx44.jpg
Tbh the one from PI makina looks like a cheap knock-off, usually Turkish companies designs are gorgeous but PI makina design team isnt that good it seems, that truck looks like a civilian truck painted in military colors.

I realized too. Turkish companies are really good at design but pi makina does not give a good quality impression.

Thats not hard work to integrate engine, axle and others to create a truck.
Hard work is what about durability test and optimisation, noise emmision and ergonomy.

OK, the truck doesnt look good on the eyes, will not win any beuty contests. But, its a military truck looking good isnt really a priority, its funcionality/durability/ realibility/ engine as we I hope all can agree. I mean, its not an fifghterjet or something that needs some slick lines etc for aerodinamics... I mean most of such trucks are of similiar box like design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom