What's new

Turkish man: Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghans are genetically less than humans, and we Turks are superior to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is 100% atheist
He hates even muslim Turks who vote for ERDOGAN

He hates even Ottoman Empire
He hates ISLAM therefore he attacked Arabs , Afghans , Pakistanis

Thanks for confirming this. Exactly what I thought.

This is more malicious than people think. This guy is obviously ultra secular. This isn't someone who is just fed up with Afghans, Arabs and Pakistanis. This guy is ideologically sick in the head. He is one of those wannabe pork eating European types.

How would you feel in the voting booth when the next guy was Afghan?

Afghans have been doing this in Pakistan going back ages. They own the place while Pakistanis are asleep.

Someone here posted a pic years ago of Afghans putting up a sign in Pakistan showing Balochistan and KP part of Afghanistan.

That is because your own country Pakistan doesn't provide opportunities to these youth. Of course people are going to look elsewhere including illiterates.

You have an army that is busy political engineering. Your government is extremely corrupt. Don't blame the people who are looking for opportunities elsewhere.

Our country is overpopulated. You can't provide limited opportunities to an unlimited population growth.

Our elites have been fertlizing our lands for decades, causing more and more food to be produced and hence an exploding birthrate in the rural population; hence this mass poverty:

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg

I'm glad we can understand each other.
Perfectly, we deal with Bengalis, Afghanis and others in Karachi too.
I myself get fuking pissed with the Afghanis, they are scum.

Now I imagine you get the worst from all these failing states. So even if 1 our of 10 fuks up, that goes into thousands of fuuggers prolly more. So you are rightfully pissed at these cnts.

it is very sad strange that a Muslim Turkish gentleman will succumb to the shallow mindset of nationalism created in the Muslim world by the Brits and Francks after fall of the Ottoman Empire.

It wasn't the Brits who created this. It was the westernized elite plus the rest of the Kemalists.

How turks are superior to arabs and afghans and Pakistanies?

Arabs had a better civilization to turks.

Afghans are iranic people and they also had a superior civilization to turks.

Pakistanies had sind civilization and they are also had a superior civilization to turks.

We are a failed state. So that makes sense.

See even .7 mil educated people left the country in one fuggin year. But these people alot of them are spoilt brats from specific regions.

They sell land or property and give agents dozens of thousands of euros and travel through a hellish journey. That's their stupidity. See how the TikTok shit made us ordinary people embarrassed?

I haven't even gone to turkey but damn bro these fuuggers destroyed it for law abiding folks like us.

Dude, have a good look at your elites. They are the ones who destroyed your future in your own country. These illiterate migrants are a product of their nation and society. They are illiterates and uncivilized because your elites don't want them to be educated. If you are really looking for solutions you need to look at the root cause of problems i.e. the Pakistani elites.

Why the heck would a person leave his beloved home to be scolded elsewhere?

Dude, have a good look at your elites. They are the ones who destroyed your future in your own country. These illiterate migrants are a product of their nation and society. If you are really looking for solutions you need to look at Pakistani elites.
So sir, it is a collective failure. The elite comes from the same soil, same culture, same faults just personified. But that's not the topic here.

Thanks for confirming this. Exactly what I thought.

This is more malicious than people think. This guy is obviously ultra secular. This isn't someone who is just fed up with Afghans, Arabs and Pakistanis. This guy is ideologically sick in the head. He is one of those wannabe pork eating European types.

The secular wannabe I knew was not pro-European type. He claimed Turks have nothing to do with Europeans but still had a mental belief that Turkey is "secular" and other Muslim countries are governed by Sharia law.

Not all Turkish secularists or better pseuodo-secularists are pro-European. Plus this guy I knew was a chef, so he was middle class.

The pro-European vibes are found in the upper class or elite class of Turkey. So you'd have to place a division or subdvision even within the secular class.

It does. They act like they own the country and the government gives everything to them on a silver platter. They vote, hey get everything free etc.

How would you feel in the voting booth when the next guy was Afghan?

It has nothing to do with Europe. Nobody in Turkey gives a shit about joining EU anymore

Neither political islamists, nor secularists.

I know you are a secularist and I hope you don’t mind me asking this/ What’s your view of Islam and religion in general? Do you believe in the kamalist restrictions on expressions of Muslim faith such as head covering for women?

damn, there are a lot of Pakistanis here in UK, who want to pull out their money from Pakistan and possibly invest it in Turkey.

Afghans have been doing this in Pakistan going back ages. They own the place while Pakistanis are asleep.
Same in Turkey, it is very painful for the few educated people.

Perfectly, we deal with Bengalis, Afghanis and others in Karachi too.
I myself get fuking pissed with the Afghanis, they are scum.

Now I imagine you get the worst from all these failing states. So even if 1 our of 10 fuks up, that goes into thousands of fuuggers prolly more. So you are rightfully pissed at these cnts.
Same here, we're rapidly going towards a failed state.

damn, there are a lot of Pakistanis here in UK, who want to pull out their money from Pakistan and possibly invest it in Turkey.

We have run aground bro. Waiting for a miracle.

How turks are superior to arabs and afghans and Pakistanies?

Arabs had a better civilization to turks.

Afghans are iranic people and they also had a superior civilization to turks.

Pakistanies had sind civilization and they are also had a superior civilization to turks.

This comment is somewhat derogatory. We all had various civilizations. Turks can be proud of the civilizations they had in Anatolia.

But yes Turks like others can be uneducated when it comes to these things.

I know you are a secularist and I hope you don’t mind me asking this/ What’s your view of Islam and religion in general? Do you believe in the kamalist restrictions on expressions of Muslim faith such as head covering for women?
it is off topic so I'll cut this short, the supposed Kemalist "repression" of religion is a political islamist propaganda. All religious institutions of today have been established by Atatürk back in the day.

Turkey still has better chances than Pakistan as it's not overpopulated. Not yet but seems to be heading there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom