What's new

Turkish Media Declares Burhan Wani in 20 most powerful people who shook the world

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Burhan Wani

A hero to Kashmiri people but a "terrorist" in the eyes of the Indian state, Burhan Wani was a 21-year-old insurgent in Indian-administered Kashmir.

He amplified his voice using social media, uploading videos and photos with messages calling for Kashmir to break away from Indian rule. Although his gun-weilding presence was symbolic, a war of images against India's continuing aggression in Kashmir, where about half a million of its troops are stationed to quell dissent. His call of freedom inspired tens of thousands of Kashmiri youth.

But the police shot him dead in July, and the killing sparked a massive anti-India agitation across Kashmir that continued for the next five months. Today, Kashmiris sing songs of Wani's valour.

https://www.trtworld.com/in-depth/20-people-who-shook-the-world-in-2016-263849

Erdogan is representative of Muslims Rights

MUSALMAN FIRST

erdogan-678x381.jpg

Historical-Overview-of-Pakistan-Turkey-Relationship.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Turkish Media but Burhan Wani deserved this more than any thing. Although Burhan is a Shaheed but his name is a revolution. A revolution that has inspired millions to stand up against aggression. He deserves a Global courage Award a single boy of 21 years faced an army of 7 million alone.

Burhan Wani

A hero to Kashmiri people but a "terrorist" in the eyes of the Indian state, Burhan Wani was a 21-year-old insurgent in Indian-administered Kashmir.

He amplified his voice using social media, uploading videos and photos with messages calling for Kashmir to break away from Indian rule. Although his gun-weilding presence was symbolic, a war of images against India's continuing aggression in Kashmir, where about half a million of its troops are stationed to quell dissent. His call of freedom inspired tens of thousands of Kashmiri youth.

But the police shot him dead in July, and the killing sparked a massive anti-India agitation across Kashmir that continued for the next five months. Today, Kashmiris sing songs of Wani's valour.

https://www.trtworld.com/in-depth/20-people-who-shook-the-world-in-2016-263849

Turks are real men with spines of steel.

if burhan wani was kurdish, turkey would not dare to do that

unstable kashmir is not in Pakistan's favour as much as its not in india's favour.

the region has been used by proxy pakistani backed militancy, pakistan should resolve the issue through UN and not pushing militants like burhan wani.

if burhan wani was kurdish, turkey would not dare to do that

unstable kashmir is not in Pakistan's favour as much as its not in india's favour.

the region has been used by proxy pakistani backed militancy, pakistan should resolve the issue through UN and not pushing militants like burhan wani.

My friend it is not only Burhan the list consist of 20 I think Burhan is the only Pakistani. your logic always sucks man what is wrong with you why are you always trolling.

Frankly he didn't even shake Kashmir.

But yeah, long live Turk Pakistani brotherhood.

Cheers, Doc

Doc look at Kashmir and many pandit (analysts) are saying Kashmir is lost case for India.
Cheers Doc.

I've already said that because if the chutyapanti of the BJP twats we have lost all the progress we made under the Congress. This is not just a civilian view either.

But Burnhan was a stupid terrorist with a big mouth and a taste for the good life and women. We used that to gun him down. No big loss.

Cheers, Doc

Lol.

Give a kid a spray can. It can be Times Square.

Cheers, Doc

I've already said that because if the chutyapanti of the BJP twats we have lost all the progress we made under the Congress. This is not just a civilian view either.

But Burnham was a stupid terrorist with a big mouth and a taste for the good life and women. We used that to gun him down. No big loss.

Cheers, Doc

You call him terrorist just because he was a Muslim.

I call him a terrorist because he used the gun and violence to spread terror.

If he was a Athrvan priest I'd call him the same.

Where is our @Burhan Wani btw?

Cheers, Doc

Now you know why India is called Terror Mata by Pakistan.

Now you know why India is called Terror Mata by Pakistan.

Who cares about Pakistani opinion?

Definitely not Indians.

Can u name a country besides your new best friend?

China already gone sour.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom