What's new

Turkish Military is better than IDF

American forces defeated Vietcong in various battles and almost crippled it in 1972 (Operation Linebacker II)

1197lineback.gif

But Nixon abandoned South Vietnam due to protests in homeland.

This war was about defeating Al-Qaeda Network and this mission is accomplished.

As for TALIBAN, many were killed, but:

TALIBAN have agreed to not support Al-Qaeda Network in Doha Accords (I have pointed out this fact repeatedly in different threads only for it to be ignored by empty braggers). Trump accepted this offer and decided to end the war on this note. So what is your point? You want to see how a country can be wiped out in war? It will be a horrific development.

A war is fought in pursuit of a political objective. If this objective is met then this is victory. There is no need to exterminate everything that moves in the war zone - this is excessive use of power and can be the work of a truly sadistic mindset.

If this is about bragging then do you really think that the mighty Turkey stands a chance against US? Thanks for the laugh, son.

Turkey will be crushed in a Great War that is foretold in End Times Hadith. You can brag as much as you want in forums but the clock is ticking. You turn an entire debate into a Turkish hyper-nationalist marketing campaign in your sheer arrogance and do not pay heed to what others have to tell you. Well, THE LORD DOES NOT LIKE ARROGANT PEOPLE and will test them in due time.

Pakistan is THE MOST POWERFUL Islamic state in the world by the way. But WE do not feel the need to brag about it.
Pakistan is a heavily armed man whose needs a cane. It suffers from anemia..

In today's world, economic muscle has replaced actual muscle.

Egyptians are being propped up by Saudi money. Take it away and they can't even service those fancy imported weapons.

They lack domestic defence industries too.
Egyptian Air Force is absolutely dog shit by the way. They lack proper AAMs, modern UAVs and too many types of aircraft to properly maintain on their own.

Egyptians are being propped up by Saudi money. Take it away and they can't even service those fancy imported weapons.

They lack domestic defence industries too.

True ..

That is why Pakistan is better ie it have very good light infantry tough as nail and disciplined , good NCO and officers ( except generals), good all round support and logistics divisions, world class SF and PAF ..

Are you sure we didn't bury your guys on our side ? It's only Pakistani awaam which got fooled into believing that you somehow gained something in kargil. It was a total humiliation for Pakistan. You guys didn't even accept your dead bodies so we had to bury them. You suffered more casualties despite having the defenders advantage
View attachment 968961

Lol, Yesterday was a great day for PAF it seems. I don't remember a single attack on an IAF base which resulted in the loss of operational and reserved aircraft . Can't believe they climbed across through ladders. You can learn about base security from IAF, we didn't even loose a single aircraft in pathankot attack. PAF has lost aircraft in rebel attacks again and again

Considering that the Iraqis were supported by the west, they did pretty well

If you google US naval war college research paper on Kargil, you'd give yourself a slap.

That said despite all the indian holabaloo, you still ended up loosing almost a dozen peaks, more troops, airborne assets like jets and choppers. Against lightly armed 2500-30000 paramil and Mujahideen troops v entire divisions and airpower.

Egyptian Air Force is absolutely dog shit by the way. They lack proper AAMs, modern UAVs and too many types of aircraft to properly maintain on their own.
Yeah but they are funded by Saudi petro dollars and french and Russian jets and ships.
Which I doubt they could even fly without their support.

True ..

That is why Pakistan is better ie it have very good light infantry tough as nail and disciplined , good NCO and officers ( except generals), good all round support and logistics divisions
Back in mid 2000s, my father was posted as an Observer team leader and I was visiting.

Woke up in the evening to Pak troops forcefully taking the Egyptians to the UN compound... Dudes would sit outside, smoke sheesha and fk African hookers and than not pay them lol.

A problematic and undisciplined bunch...

True ..

That is why Pakistan is better ie it have very good light infantry tough as nail and disciplined , good NCO and officers ( except generals), good all round support and logistics divisions, world class SF and PAF ..
I swear if Pak had Saudi petro dollar support, we would wipe the floors with any mofo out there.

Last edited:
Pakistan is a heavily armed man whose needs a cane. It suffers from anemia..

In today's world, economic muscle has replaced actual muscle.
I was just trying to compose our Turkish friend (MMM-E). Turkey is one of the strongest countries in the region but our Turkish friend (MMM-E) is in need of a reality check. He will be all over this thread otherwise.

I was just trying to compose our Turkish friend (MMM-E). Turkey is one of the strongest countries in the region but our Turkish friend (MMM-E) is in need of a reality check at times.
I would rank the Turks as the strongest mil in Middle east and one of the best in NATO.

My brother was an instructor with the Saudis, used to tell us how much armed the Saudis were but thoroughly incompetent. Guys couldn't tell their arse from their knee..

And after the initial losses, they used to employ the sudanese and other volunteer foreign nations on the Yemeni border.

USA could not kick even Vietnam in 20 years
USA could not kick even TALIBAN in 20 years
@LeGenD has explained this to you and others like...how many times? A dozen times? In detail? But you continue,as if nobody even explained to you why your claim is wrong.

You are finding little victory in face of overwhelming defeat. Just like WWI. Turks won a campaign, but lost the war. So you have to brag about the campaign.🤣. Give it a rest. You are pathetic. You lost in both instances.
What's he saying? Turkey saved Korea? Oh boy...

Turkey "saved" France in the 16th century,Turkey "saved" Korea...alt reality stuff.

My brother was an instructor with the Saudis, used to tell us how much armed the Saudis were but thoroughly incompetent.
I can believe that.

I would rank the Turks as the strongest mil in Middle east and one of the best in NATO.

My brother was an instructor with the Saudis, used to tell us how much armed the Saudis were but thoroughly incompetent. Guys couldn't tell their arse from their knee..

And after the initial losses, they used to employ the sudanese and other volunteer foreign nations on the Yemeni border.
Thank you for your confidence in us, and I agree but Israel having F-35s is a huge issue.

I was just trying to compose our Turkish friend (MMM-E). Turkey is one of the strongest countries in the region but our Turkish friend (MMM-E) is in need of a reality check. He will be all over this thread otherwise.
Yeah he thinks it's a good thing that Turkey got kicked out of F-35 partnership. It's a medical condition.

Turkey "saved" France in the 16th century,Turkey "saved" Korea...alt reality stuff.
Turkish brigade fought bravely and admirably in Korea

But to say that we alone saved Korea is ludicrous of course.

I think Korean War is significant for Turkish army because ithe Turkish brigade was lead by commanders who fought in the war of independence and it raised the officers that would later fight in Cyprus. Ever since Turkey's founding we've almost fought somewhere, there's institutional experience.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom