What's new

Turkish Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler: We are considering purchasing 40 Eurofighter Typhoons

not proved ... he sucked with his silly post
I did not say Turkish Navy is stronger than Greek+Egyptian+Israeli Navies combined
His post was not silly,he told you why.

They should try fighting Turkiye when we blocked Israeli Ship and when we sent 4 Frigates to Libya to kick HAFTAR

Turkish navy orders Israeli ship out of Cyprus’s waters

Without USA-France your countries can not do anything
And why don't you attack Israel now then?

We make emergency purchases in order to maintain parity with Greek armed forces, everybody knows that. Right now we don't have any response for the Rafale and everybody knows that too.
I know that. I'm telling him because he says it's not because of that.

I said that Turkish Navy is the strongest Navy in the region
And Akritas had replied to you that it's not.

We have S400 and SIPER against RAFALE in the Aegean

everybody knows that RAFALE is not 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet
and RAFALE is easy target for both S400 and SIPER

better Greeks should worry about S400 and SIPER
Their RAFALE Pilots will be not save when flying in the Aegean
People have told you how wrong you are on this,but you insist. Why don't you go back to the start of the thread and read?

but in the Aegean , Greek RAFALE is easy target for S400 or SIPER AD Systems

We need to deploy S400s in the Aegean Region
and to produce 120 SIPER Block2 air defense missiles to deploy them in the Aegean Region

If we deploy S400 and SIPER in the Aegean Region
In a possible conflict, Greek RAFALE cannot even come within 100 km of Turkish airspace in the Aegean
Based on what?

His post was not silly,he told you why.

And I told you about his silly post ..... stop trolling

Type214 Submarine can not make Hellenic Navy stronger than Turkish Navy
SAAR-6 Corvette can not make Israeli Navy stronger than Turkish Navy
FREMM Frigate can not make Egyptian Navy stronger than Turkish Navy

Turkish Navy is the strongest Navy in the region
all military experts very well knows about it

what a stupid troll team

People have told you how wrong you are on this,but you insist. Why don't you go back to the start of the thread and read?

People who dont know even what about network centric warfare

and BVR Missile or Air Defense Missile ... that doesnt matter
both of them can turn RAFALE into scrap of metal in the Aegean

stop dreaming with RAFALE which is not 5th gen stealth platform

Last edited:
And I told you about his silly post ..... stop trolling

Type214 Submarine can not make Hellenic Navy stronger than Turkish Navy
SAAR-6 Corvette can not make Israeli Navy stronger than Turkish Navy
FREMM Frigate can not make Egyptian Navy stronger than Turkish Navy

Turkish Navy is the strongest Navy in the region
all military experts very well knows about it

what a stupid troll team

People is shit who dont know even what about network centric warfare
Have you seen how many ships the Egyptian Navy has?

Have you seen how many ships the Egyptian Navy has?

YES I have seen
nothing to compare with Turkish Navy

only 300 Turkish UCAVs with 2.000 missiles are enough for the Egyptian Navy

better go and see how many Ships , Submarines , UCAVs , ASW Planes , Missiles , Kamikaze Vessel and unmanned Vessel technologies for the Turkish Navy

Egypt is a backward Country as like Greece without Defense and Naval Industry
better know your place instead of dreaming

Your countries buying everything
but My country producing almost everything

Has Turkey ever tried to equip 300 UCAVs with 2000 missiles?

Even no need Missiles

Even Hundreds of KGK-82 SIHA guided Bombs to hit Warships ...and GAME OVER

Range : 60+ km
Weight : 336 kg
Warhead : 225 kg
Seeker : active radar homing
Data-link
Platforms : AKINCI and AKSUNGUR

so funny only 16 x ASTER-15 SAMs ( 35 km ) on Egyptian FREMM Frigates
Hellenic Navy old ELLI and HYDRA Frigates more pathetic than Egyptian FREMM Frigates

And same trash list from wikipedia
Turkish Navy has more and more with superior technologies

Only Turkish Unmanned Systems will be enough to destroy your Navies

Your backward Countries can not match with even Turkish unmanned Systems

ALBATROS Kamikaze unmanned Vessel swarm Attack sank a Ship
Detected by the famed TB2 UAV the target Ship sank within minutes after being approached and hit by one of the USVs equipped with 200 kg warhead produced by Roketsan

1700674341283.png

Last edited:
ANTI SUBMARINE WARFARE

Egypt bought 4 Type209 Submarines

Turkiye has already 12 Type-209 Submarines

Egypt can dream about Type214 Submarine which is for the Turkish Navy .. ( 6 units )
1700674688126.jpeg

1700674699004.jpeg

Egypt doesnt have AWS Plane
Turkish Navy has 12 ASW Planes
1700674874515.jpeg

1700674887547.png

Even Turkish unmanned Vessels and UCAVs can hunt Egyptian Submarines
1700674989992.png

1700675021072.png

1700675030875.png

@LegionnairE what is this guy? No matter what you show him,he just says "Turkish army is better,we can make missiles and destroy you". No matter what you show him.

@LegionnairE what is this guy? No matter what you show him,he just says "Turkish army is better,we can make missiles and destroy you". No matter what you show him.
3 years ago he was attacking me like a rabid dog for saying we needed Eurofighters, now that Yaşar Güler said it, he can't say anything. He's basically a loyal dog, whatever Turkish government does is the right thing to do.

There's a word called "biat" which is a borrowed word from Arabic, it basically means making youself a servant of the leader and obeying him unconditionally. This is a big part of the political culture in some right leaning parties and he's basically doing that.

You can't expect any independent thought or anything critical of the government out of him. He thinks he's doing something good but to an outside observer he just looks retarded.

To me it doesn't matter if Turkish Air Force is stronger than HAF (it's not) or if Turkish Navy is stronger than Egyptian Navy (it is) what matters is that we hold a stronger hand going into a diplomatic deal and we get what we want peacefully.

If you take any individual country and compare it to Turkey you could say yes Turkey is stronger and you could feel good about yourself in a childish way. But geopolitics isn't a dick measuring contest and if we're isolated and our rivals are united, we'll lose.

In short, Armed Forces is a strategic tool to improve the security and influence of the nation, It doesn't matter if your tool is bigger or shinier than the next guy, what matters is if it's able to accomplish the task you expect of it and right now we are short of our goals. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Are you blind or idiot ?
I show you what about the Turkish military power

Go and send 3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates to fight against Turkiye

only a few hours will be enough to destroy 3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates
Only 16 x ASTER-15 SAMs ( 35 km ) on Egyptian FREMM Frigates
( total of 48 SAMs )

What a game changer technology ..... cheap and lethal solution
we developed a guided Bomb with active Radar homing for anti-ship role

range : 60+ km
warhead : 225 kg

only 100 KGK-82 SIHA guided Bombs will be enough to destroy 2 FREMM , 2 MISTRAL LHDs in hours

3 years ago he was attacking me like a rabid dog for saying we needed Eurofighters, now that Yaşar Güler said it, he can't say anything. He's basically a loyal dog, whatever Turkish government does is the right thing to do.

There's a word called "biat" which is a borrowed word from Arabic, it basically means making youself a servant of the leader and obeying him unconditionally. This is a big part of the political culture in some right leaning parties and he's basically doing that.

You can't expect any independent thought or anything critical of the government out of him. He thinks he's doing something good but to an outside observer he just looks retarded.

To me it doesn't matter if Turkish Air Force is stronger than HAF (it's not) or if Turkish Navy is stronger than Egyptian Navy (it is) what matters is that we hold a stronger hand going into a diplomatic deal and we get what we want peacefully.

If you take any individual country and compare it to Turkey you could say yes Turkey is stronger and you could feel good about yourself in a childish way. But geopolitics isn't a dick measuring contest and if we're isolated and our rivals are united, we'll lose.
He uses to say "Rafale is old technology" compared to Eurofighter. I showed him how they were developed with only a few years difference and he ignored it.

Now he wants Eurofighter.

Are you blind or idiot ?
I show you what about the Turkish military power

Go and send 3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates to fight against Turkiye

only a few hours will be enough to destroy 3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates
Only 16 x ASTER-15 SAMs ( 35 km ) on Egyptian FREMM Frigates
( total of 48 SAMs )

What a game changer technology ..... cheap and lethal solution
we developed a guided Bomb with active Radar homing for anti-ship role

range : 60+ km
warhead : 225 kg

only 100 KGK-82 SIHA guided Bombs will be enough to destroy 2 FREMM , 2 MISTRAL LHDs in hours
The Egyptians have 8 submarines. They have frigates and corvettes. They have about 40 Fast Attack Craft. They have submarine chasers.

He uses to say "Rafale is old technology" compared to Eurofighter. I showed him how they were developed with only a few years difference and he ignored it.

Now he wants Eurofighter.
He should shut the fuckup about Eurofighter because to him Özgür is enough. But he's not a man and he has no shame.

As I said the military is a tool designed to accomplish a task, it doesn't matter if our tools are better than Greece's or Egypt's because our tasks are different.

I won't even dignify this stupidity with a response.
Stop pretending as if Greece is anything important for Turks in millitary terms.

They stand no chance we eat the greek for breakfast.

What will they do with rafale and f-16's when we blow them to pieces with Tayfun and Cenk while they're still on the ground?

Kemalists and donme's always hype up the greeks against Turks.

In short, Armed Forces is a strategic tool to improve the security and influence of the nation, It doesn't matter if your tool is bigger or shinier than the next guy, what matters is if it's able to accomplish the task you expect of it and right now we are short of our goals. Simple as that.
Whats wrong with "biat"?

Serious question are you a dönme?

Last edited:

Source = your arse
Stop lying capulcu .... you are real royal dog for Greeks

3 years ago I said that stop begging F35 from USA and go buying Eurofighter with METEOR

only stupid idiots can buy Fighter Jets from one Country
Turkish Air Force dependend on USA ... only F16s and F35 order

Turkissh Air Force can not survive without USA ..what a stupid policy

Greece
F16 from USA
Mirage2000 and Rafale from France

Egypt
F16 from USA
Mirage2000 and Rafale from France
MIG29M2 from Russia

S.Arabia
F15 from USA
Eurofighter from Europe

even Qatar
F15 from USA
Rafale from France
Eurofighter from Europe

But geopolitics isn't a dick measuring contest and if we're isolated and our rivals are united, we'll lose.

Turkiye won everywhere since 2013 against multi national alliance

NO FETO rule over Turkiye
NO ROJAVA in Syria
NO HAFTAR rule over Trablus/Libya
NO Armenian victory in Karabakh/Azerbaijan
NO victory for France-Greece in the Eastern Mediterranean

FETO can cry in Pennsylvania
PKK/YPG can dream about ROJAVA
HAFTAR can suck in deserts of Libya
Armenia can jump from lap to lap
France-Greece can not enter even Turkish EZZ

Turkish military Bases and Forces are in Iraq. Syria. N.Cyprus. Azerbaijan. Libya. Qatar. Somalia and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkish Defense Industry becomes global power

Turkiye increase its defense budget from $16 billion to $40 billion

still puppet and weak countries dreaming about to match with Turkiye

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom