What's new

Turkish Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler: We are considering purchasing 40 Eurofighter Typhoons

Whats wrong with "biat"?

Serious question are you a dönme?

What's wrong with being an unquestioning slave?

Turks are intelligent people, dönmes ask stupid questions like these

Source = your arse
"We don't need anything"

İf BAYKAR and TAI develop jet engine powered low RCS unmanned Fighter Jet which carry AESA Radar and GOKHAN ramjet engined long range air to air Missiles until 2025

-- Turkey should spend $7-10 billion to develop the TFX , instead of buying Eurofighter or SU-57

even Turkey modernize 35 F-16 block30s to block72 standart

-- The service life of F-16 Block 30 extended from 8.000 hours to 12000 hours
-- National Friend-Foe Identification (IFF) System
-- National AESA Radar
-- SPEWS-II EW System
-- National Mission Computer
-- Multifunction Cockpit Center Display Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display
-- Fuel Hydraulic Gauge
-- Inertial Navigation System
-- Engine Indicator Display
-- National Sound Safety Device
-- Digital Camouflage
-- GOKHAN ramjet engined long range air to air Missile to match with F-15 , Rafale , SU-35 in BVR combat

-- also 163 CCIP modernized F-16s and 29 F-16 block50+ and S400 , SIPER Air Defense Systems to protect Turkish airspace and EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- AKINCI UCAV and HURJET Jet Fighter to carry 100+ km MRASHM anti-ship Missile , 250km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missile even 275km SOM-J Cruise Missile to hit enemy Warships in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- 1.000+ km BORA Ballistic Missile and GEZGIN land based Cruise Missile for strategic strike capability to hit military targets in the region

-- and 280km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missile , 250km ATMACA-K land based Cruise Missile to hit military targets in Greece

-- also Qatar will deploy up to 36 Fighter Jets in Turkey ( Rafale , Eurofighter and F-15QA ) game changer move from Turkey-Qatar

I respect the shit I left in the toilet 5 minutes ago more than you.

Turkiye won everywhere since 2013 against multi national alliance

Then why did your leader stop talking about Mavi Vatan? Is it because we can't fight Greece, France, Egypt and Israel at the same time?

Last edited:
Then why did your leader stop talking about Mavi Vatan? Is it because we can't fight Greece, France, Egypt and Israel at the same time?

They can not even enter MAVI VATAN for drilling .. you stupid shit still talking about a war

Naval Forces Commander Admiral Ercüment Tatlıoğlu

EASTERN MEDİTERRANEAN

"We will not allow anyone into the area that Turkiye declared to the UN in the Mediterranean.

WE HAVE BLOCKED A TOTAL OF 35 SHIPS so far.

"Some of them are not released to the press; they were very serious obstacles that brought us to the brink of war."

Eastmed Natural Gas Pipeline Project
"Greece also uses Italy. Italian Ships wanted to work within the framework of the Eastmed Natural Gas Pipeline Project, but we prevented them. "We did not allow this within our own maritime jurisdiction."

We should focus on all major military projects to be finished instead of empty talk

I respect the shit I left in the toilet 5 minutes ago more than you.

What a moron .. read whole post
I said "We don't need anything"

İf BAYKAR and TAI develop jet engine powered low RCS unmanned Fighter Jet which carry AESA Radar and GOKHAN ramjet engined long range air to air Missiles until 2025

KIZILELMA has been developed
MURAD AESA Radar has been developed
GOKDOGAN air to air Missile has been developed

but A war started between Ukraine and Russia

BAYKAR has production capability for 72 KIZILELMA in 2 years
but Ukraine can not supply enough AI-22F Engines to Turkiye

If there was no engine problem
72 KIZILELMA would be enough to shit out 24 Greek Rafale
KIZILELMA's advantages in BVR combat

-- GaN based AESA Radar , EOTS , sensor fusion
-- Stealth design for much lower RCS
-- Internal weapon stations for stealth flight capability
-- No risk to lose Pilot

Lenght
F-16 : 15.06 m
KIZILELMA : 14.70 m

RCS ( m2 )
RAFALE : 1
F-16 Block70 : 1
KIZILELMA : 0.3
1700710447493.png

According to retired Air Pilot major General BEYAZIT KARATAS

KIZILELMA can engage on F-16 Block70 from 90 km away while F-16 Block70 can engage on KIZILELMA from 67 km away

Range of engagement
KIZILELMA : from 90 km
F-16 Block70 : from 67 km

first-look, first-shot, first-kill capability
Even 20 km is impressive when you realize the KIZILELMA has already killed the 4th gen Fighters like F-16V before you visually IDed him.
1700710494257.png

KIZILELMA Block2 will be more stealthier

F-16V and RAFALE are old technology Fighter Jets with big RCS
and no any chance against stealth platforms in BVR combat

RCS ( m2 )
RAFALE : 1 m2
F-16C Block70 : 1.2 m2
KIZILELMA block2 : 0.005 m2
1700711346855.png

1700710655334.png

Range of engagement
KIZILELMA : from 90+ km
RAFALE , F-16 Block70 : 35-43 km

KIZILELMA Block2 will detect 4th gen Fighter Jets earlier
and to fire 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles

RAFALE , F-16 Block70 even will not know what hit them

Thanks to
-- stealth design
-- full composite material for low RCS
-- internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability
-- MURAD AESA Radar
-- network centric warfare capability with E-7T AEWC and 450+ km ERALP AESA Radar
-- 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile

Last edited:

Yes we can , when we want and ready

but they want and ready .. still they can not enter MAVI VATAN for drilling
because Turkish Armed Forces kicking them out of MAVI VATAN that Turkiye declared to the UN in the Mediterranean.

They can not fight Turkiye
They want to find a puppet instead of ERDOGAN to give MAVI VATAN to them on the table

As I said
We should focus on all major military projects to be finished instead of empty talk and stupid moves

We will do what is necessary when the true time comes and when we are full ready
Nobody can steal MAVI VATAN from Turkiye

Last edited:
What a moron .. read whole post
I said "We don't need anything"
Retard, what an absolute retard.

I say Typhoon or Gripen-E, he says Kızılelma is enough and copy-pastes Beyazıt Karataş's article that I read a million times.

What kind of brain death are you experiencing? You think I don't know what MIUS is?

Is your father and mother related? cousin marriage could explain this.

Yes we can , when we want and ready
Nice excuse.

I say Typhoon or Gripen-E, he says Kızılelma is enough and copy-pastes Beyazıt Karataş's article that I read a million times.

ignorant retard without any vision and future perspective
still dreaming about old technologies

YES You dont know what about KIZILELMA ... ignorant shit

problem is only Engine
If the TF-10.000 Engine was ready now

2 Engined KIZILELMA would easly destroy F-16V and RAFALE in BVR Combat
and pathetic RAFALE , F-16 Block70 even will not know what hit them

RCS ( m2 )
RAFALE : 1 m2
F-16C Block70 : 1.2 m2
KIZILELMA block2 : 0.005 m2
1700713429000.png

Range of engagement
KIZILELMA : from 90+ km
RAFALE , F-16 Block70 : 35-43 km

KIZILELMA is not TB2 or AKINCI
KIZILELMA is unmanned stealth Fighter Jet ... and will be game changer lethal latform with MURAD AESA Radar , TF-10.000 Engine , GOKDOGAN air to air Missile

What kind of brain death are you experiencing? have you no brain to understand it ?
Is your father and mother related? cousin marriage could explain this.

ignorant retard without any vision and future perspective
Yes, ignorant retard without any vision. I told you we needed the EuroFighter 3 years ago and you barked at me like a dog.

Now go bark at Yaşar Güler if you have the balls.

Yes, ignorant retard without any vision. I told you we needed the EuroFighter 3 years ago and you barked at me like a dog.

Now go bark at Yaşar Güler if you have the balls.

5 years ago I said stop begging useless F-35 and buy Eurofighter with METEOR Missile
but F-35 fanboys barked at me like a dog

since 2013 Jewish lobby said that we will block sale of F-35 to Turkiye

even in 2019 , I opened a thread about useless F-35

I never said we dont need Eurofighter or F-16V
I said we dont need anything , if KIZILELMA will be ready in 2025

Now KIZILELMA is ready but problem is Engine
Nobody expected the Ukrainian war

and not YASAR GULER
but HULUSI AKAR has started negotiation with The UK for Eurofighter years ago
1700715273482.png

And I never said something against purchase Eurofighter since HULUSİ AKAR negotiation with The UK for Eurofighter years ago

Last edited:
5 years ago I said stop begging useless F-35 and buy Eurofighter with METEOR Missile
but F-35 fanboys barked at me like a dog
EuroFighter was offered to Turkey in 2006 with a PARTNERSHIP. Turkey declined it because F35 partnership deal was much MUCH better. We can make TFX today thanks to experience gained by F-35 partnership.

I said we dont need anything , if KIZILELMA will be ready in 2025

Now KIZILELMA is ready but problem is Engine
Nobody expected the Ukrainian war

Literally everybody with a brain expected Ukrainian war since 2014 (Except you because you're literally retarded) moreover even if Urkaine war didn't happen, here could be major delays in MIUS project due to other things. It's a huge project. Delays WILL happen.

If we bought the EF 3 years ago we would be much more comfortable now.

No war in human history started by appointment. You have to ALWAYS be ready. If a war broke out right now, we'll send your imaginary 72 Block 2 Kızılelmas on Greek rafales and Israeli F35s.

The government mismanaged the air force terribly.

-Got kicked out of F-35 program for stupid reasons.
-Didn't purchase Eurofighters in time.
-BEGGED FOR F16s FOR 3 YEARS
-Trying to purchase Eurofighters in the middle of Palestina war.

Last aricraft we procured is 30 Block 50+ in 2012!

EuroFighter was offered to Turkey in 2006 with a PARTNERSHIP. Turkey declined it because F35 partnership deal was much MUCH better. We can make TFX today thanks to experience gained by F-35 partnership.

in 2005 Italy said “We are not only thinking of selling Eurofighters to Turkiye. "We want to see Turkiye as the 5th partner of Eurofighter,"

but our puppet Generals said NO

Turkiye had opted for the F-35 program ,
a few years later thay was additional order for 30 F-16 Block 50+ units was placed

And we became slavishly dependent on the USA

only stupid idiots can buy Fighter Jets from one Country
now Turkish Air Force can not survive without USA ..what a stupid policy

Greece
F16 from USA
Mirage2000 and Rafale from France

Egypt
F16 from USA
Mirage2000 and Rafale from France
MIG29M2 from Russia

S.Arabia
F15 from USA
Eurofighter from Europe

even Qatar
F15 from USA
Rafale from France
Eurofighter from Europe

If we bought the EF 3 years ago we would be much more comfortable now.

Turkiye missed this opportunity in 2005

return to real world
since 2013 there are asymmetric war between Turkiye and multi national alliance and their terrorists/puppets in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

even in 2013 Germany would block sale of Eurofighter to Turkiye
Germany still causes problems even with Type214TN Submarines

Germany is one of the countries behind the 2016 failed coup attempt against ERDOGAN

No war in human history started by appointment. You have to ALWAYS be ready. If a war broke out right now, we'll send your imaginary 72 Block 2 Kızılelmas on Greek rafales and Israeli F35s.

American control flying computer F-35 can not even take off without USA permision in a war against Greece and Israel

forget about useless F35

but ERDOGAN should have bought F-15 or Eurofighter before 2013 instead of spending $50 billion for Syrian refugees

We still use outdated F-4s ..
even Poor Greece and Egypt bought new Fighter Jets

Last edited:
American control flying computer F-35 can not even take off without USA permision in a war against Greece and Israel

It would be a BIG deterrent against France. It would be an amazing capability boost, and more importantly ıt would be a great EXPERIENCE in dealing with a fifth generation fighter. You are too dim witted to see this.

Because you are obsessed with Greece.

It would be a BIG deterrent against France. It would be an amazing capability boost, and more importantly ıt would be a great EXPERIENCE in dealing with a fifth generation fighter. You are too dim witted to see this.

Because you are obsessed with Greece.

France or Greece that doesnt matter
Turkiye can not use F35 against a NATO member and Israel
and our real enemies are USA,France,Greece even Israel and Germany in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean

also Why we spend $40-50 billion for useless F35s ?
100 F-35A purchase+equipment+maintenance+the cost of flying for 30 years = $40-50 billion

After 2013, F35 became worthless for Turkiye
They won't sell Fighter Jets to Turkiye unless we accept their political demands

If We bought F35, but we lost our national interests in Syria and the Eastern Mediterranean.
You are too dim witted to see this.

2 Engined KIZILELMA would easly destroy F-16V and RAFALE in BVR Combat
and pathetic RAFALE , F-16 Block70 even will not know what hit them
Not in a million years buddy. You make toys that will get exposed in actual war. Ur first attempt at fighter jet is going to be equal to a 4th gen fighter jet at best like a JF-17. Can not compare to 4.5++ fighters like rafale and eurofighter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom