What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

A bunch of AKP fanboys give thank you to each other. You can see their comment above. Knowledable readers are mostly quite.

I bet every one who has liked my posts is almost AKP hater (plus me), indeed. The military achievements only boosted as a result of economical boosting. None of us are happy about other aspects of AKP politics.

Forget those AKP lovers. were are those people, you mentioned, accepting your point of view?

Why do you say Iran? Say India. A nuclear state on progress.
Do you really think I am Iranian? Don't forget I replied based on your argument. I don't care why an AKP lover is hiding behind Iranian flag.

India should have nuclear weapon. West and Russia help them to be a power against incoming great China. India with its population is the only option against populated china. That's why west does not disturb it during nuclear development!

Countries like Turkey which has a growing but still not that much giant economy, are in risk of west political disorders and developing nuclear weapons are dangerous at current situation to follow, almost like suicide action.

And I say Iran because the countries to compare should be similar in size and population. The beloved Iran is a victim of dis-management. Your country Egypt is another example. SA is under dictatorship. Syria is ... pardon me, currently there is not such a thing. Pakistan is a victim of terror from outside and inside.

Honestly could you show us a better example for Islamic nations?

SOM (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Wikipedia the SOM integration of F-16 has been completed.

Turkey
The SOM missile has been integrated for use on TAI produced Turkish Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon (Block 40 CCIP and Block 50) and Turkish Air Force operated F-4E 2020.[1]

This is also confirmed by csoy from waff54
I can confirm that f 16 integration is done. TUBITAK SAGE visited METU last week and I have talked to them they said f-16 integration is OK. and they did not go to LOCKHEED for software integration, they said f-16 knows som as JSOW missile. and SOM has a range around 270-280 km , not has 500 km

I bet every one who has liked my posts is almost AKP hater (plus me), indeed. The military achievements only boosted as a result of economical boosting. None of us are happy about other aspects of AKP politics.

Forget those AKP lovers. were are those people, you mentioned, accepting your point of view?

India should have nuclear weapon. West and Russia help them to be a power against incoming great China. India with its population is the only option against populated china. That's why west does not disturb it during nuclear development!

Countries like Turkey which has a growing but still not that much giant economy, are in risk of west political disorders and developing nuclear weapons are dangerous at current situation to follow, almost like suicide action.

And I say Iran because the countries to compare should be similar in size and population. The beloved Iran is a victim of dis-management. Your country Egypt is another example. SA is under dictatorship. Syria is ... pardon me, currently there is not such a thing. Pakistan is a victim of terror from outside and inside.

Honestly could you show us a better example for Islamic nations?

The fact that AKP is elected and will probably win again shows that average turk is AKP fan.

Don't go for thank you points. Go for truth and honesty. You have given thank you to every single comment in this page. Other fanboys of turkey section do the same.

I think I have made my points regarding this thread such as the myth of Yildrim 3. I will let the knowledgeable readers choose.

Guys just dont respond to @farag...Every respond feeds this troll..Just ignore..BTW @Deno`s absence really started to lower the quality of Turkish section..Almost 2 weeks passed since she logged in here and i dont know how much she was active before that

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that AKP is elected and will probably win again shows that average turk is AKP fan.

Don't go for thank you points. Go for truth and honesty. You have given thank you to every single comment in this page. Other fanboys of turkey section do the same.

I think I have made my points regarding this thread such as the myth of Yildrim 3. I will let the knowledgeable readers choose.

Dude, Nobody officially unveiled any missile system called Yildirim-3, nor Yildirim-2. Yildirim-3 is the member's introduction for new series of Yildirim missiles and they have many reasons to mention availibility of new versions to call as Yildirim-2 or 3 but Actually, Nothing is revealed officially. Neither you can find any single info in roketsan's webpage, nor any other reliable defence sources because Contrary to what you claimed under the name of propaganda, Those programs are proceeding undertable cause of some known reasons. If ındustry wanted to make a simple propaganda like Iran does, Instead of pointing out future targets, Simply They just build a mock-up to introduce and call it as domestic 2500km ballistic missile While a nationalistic song is playing at background. I think That's the clear indication of your failure and knowledge level (Not avarage level of your race but yours) regarding the points you are talking, like others, in this subject as well.

For exm.

Yildirim-I
ScreenShot166.jpg

Yildirim-2 or However you call it.... Longer, assisted launcher system to launch bigger ballistic missile.
karadenizde-fuze-denemeleri-suruyor-IHA-20120627AW000624-7-t.jpg

-At 30 August Ceremony, Tayyip Erdogan and CHP deputy Keskin's silent conversation are deciphered by media and revealed into public. When Yildirim SRBM are crossing at victory day, Erdogan told Keskin that "Those(Most probably, He implied the latest Yildirim variant developed (Some sources call it Yildirim-III)) are 800km.
erdogan-in-fuzeleri-loy-loy-loy_3595_b.jpg

-In parallel with those developments, It is realized While BMC manager introducing new 8x8 truck to MoND with the speeches like " Those vehicles are developed in accordance with Roketsan's wishes." Take a look which type ballistic missiles equivalent trucks are carrying all around the world.
BMCanil_91_1.jpg

and Don't forget that Turkey is a country which is planning to send own satellites with own satellite launcher systems called "Simsek" within 10 years. To send them on space with domestic rockets, As far as I know You have MRBM technology in your hand so Barking with a high volume from now(thanks to your arsepain regarding other issues) doesn't make much differences among us. You are just introducing yourself so low and easy guy to be owned every single statements.

Has Roketsan develop multi-tubes for his Cirits like Hydra?

Has Roketsan develop multi-tubes for his Cirits like Hydra?

Yes Roketsan did develop a smart pod for Cirit but its a failure in my book because it can only carry 2-4 missiles , too low payload compared to Hydras.

6406Cirit_pod.jpg

clipboard01ff2z04.jpg

abload.de/img/clipboard010tr2o.jpg

^^ the left one is also for cirit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom