What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

i hope this would be last and final news about KALE2500, i have read many news just like this one for 2-3 years.

this is awesome i wanna see this missile in Pakistani Hands on the Jf 17

can anyone tell the details of this missile Range etc

The requested flight time was 1 hour , the current configuration of the engine is 15.000 feet , 0.95 mach speed. so technically this engine can provide 1000 km range. Also Kale started working on enhanced version of this engine for Gezgin missile.

The requested flight time was 1 hour , the current configuration of the engine is 15.000 feet , 0.95 mach speed. so technically this engine can provide 1000 km range. Also Kale started working on enhanced version of this engine for Gezgin missile.

0.95 speed for what ? Current som ? if for him we must add a extra weight fuel tank for 1 hour workable engine to som missile this give a weight and lenght and that will decrase range or speed of the missile.

0.95 speed for what ? Current som ? if for him we must add a extra weight fuel tank for 1 hour workable engine to som missile this give a weight and lenght and that will decrase range or speed of the missile.

Hold your horses rocket scientist . I said technically . Did I mention Som missile in my post ?

IMG_8522.JPG

IMG_8523.JPG

IMG_8524.JPG

Full throttle? We don't know that and i don't think SOM have that much fuel, if it can work 5 hours we can hit everyone in the middle east and around 5000km:-).

its not possible i think its too small for that range. is it not?

this is awesome i wanna see this missile in Pakistani Hands on the Jf 17

can anyone tell the details of this missile Range etc

I don't think that China will give you money to buy Turkish weapons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom