What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

do we have any deference system like s300 ?
No. Currently there is a bid for a long range air defence system like the S-300.

The options are:

Patriot Missiles

121214114119-patriot-missile-battery-file-story-top.jpg

Fd-2000

FD2000_HQ-9.jpg

Eurosam

Eurosam_Land_System_Le_Bourget_2003_France_03.jpg

S-400 (I think they withdrew from the Competition)

S-400_Triumf_SAM.png

Another Option is Aselsan developing its own Long Range Air Defence System

No. Currently there is a bid for a long range air defence system like the S-300.

The options are:

Patriot Missiles

Fd-2000

FD2000_HQ-9.jpg

Eurosam

S-400_Triumf_SAM.png

i think it will be better for u to make your own Long Range Air Defence System

The options are:

Patriot Missiles

Fd-2000

FD2000_HQ-9.jpg

Eurosam

S-400_Triumf_SAM.png

Russia is out of competition.

AOA & Hello fellows:
Turkish Missile compnay Rokestan has Displayed its Next generation Anti Tank Missiles on an Exhibition DSEi In london:smitten:

Roketsan shows its next-generation anti-tank missiles

By Doug Richardson
05 October 2009

Turkish missile company Roketsan used the Defence Security and Equipment International (DSEi) exhibition in London to promote all three of its indigenous anti-tank missiles - the CIRIT guided rocket, the UMTAS helicopter-launched heavy anti-tank missile, and the OMTAS vehicle and infantry-deployed missile.

Development of the CIRIT 2.75-inch laser-guided rocket was initiated four and a half years ago to create a weapon suitable for use on Turkey's AH-1W and AH-1P helicopters, but it could be fitted to other helicopters that have a MIL-STD-1760 interface. It is compatible with M- and LAU-series launchers and Roketsan's own MIL-STD-1760 interface Smart Launcher.

The programme is at the qualification stage, which is due to end in about six months time. Flight tests are going well, said the company, and CIRIT is due to enter production late 2009 or early 2010.

The weapon consists of a nose-mounted semi-active laser (SAL) seeker, a guidance section incorporating a MEMS-type inertial measurement unit used for mid-course guidance, a control section with four canard control surfaces, a warhead, a de-roll bearing section and a rocket motor based on a reduced-smoke propellant. It is 1.9 m long and weighs 14kg
The warhead is described as "tri-mode" with anti-armour, anti-personnel and incendiary capabilities. Like the motor, it was designed to meet insensitive-munition requirements.
img7066.jpg

Regards::tup:

Any update on their ballistic missile program? what is maximum range of their ballistic missiles?

The options are:

Patriot Missiles

Fd-2000

FD2000_HQ-9.jpg

Eurosam

S-400_Triumf_SAM.png

Russia never offered S-400 what they offered was Antey-2500(S-300PMU2).

Last edited:
for me I think would the best if we could get s400

I am against patriots.. we should not buy it even with ToT!

so at least we should try to build an own one for future..

ROKETSAN, which adopted the motto of being "Turkey's Pride", became one of the most distinguished firms with the recent progress it has achieved in Turkey and abroad. We talked about the past, present and future of this progress with ROKETSAN's President of the Board of Directors, Lieutenant (retired) Eyüp Kaptan.

C4 Defence: ROKETSAN has become distinguished with the momentum it has gained in the world. However, such a rapid growth naturally causes some new problems. In parallel with the growth of the firm, the capacity and number of the engineers need to increase. What preparations do ROKETSAN make at this point?

Eyüp Kaptan: I want to thank you first. This is a very good question. The objectives which the firms of Turkish defence industry, especially the companies of Turkish Armed Forces Foundation that is in control of the Ministry of National Defence have been determined. For example, that "the companies are required to attain at least 25% export level" is one of the articles of the agreement reached.

We see that HİSAR-A will have 2 different versions... One of them is tracked with 4 launch tubes and other one is wheeled with 6 launch tubes...

Hisar-A
-Towed/Chassis mounted
-Autonom (It has E/O, radar and other control units on board to be operated seperately from AIC. It will also have capable of firing, while moving(As far as I know))

Hisar-O
-Chassis mounted

ScreenShot022.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom