What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

No, what is the camera targeting? A mouse? A bird?

TÜBITAK SOM

Turkish_SOM-3.jpg

TÜB

Last edited by a moderator:
L-UMTAS-laser seeker- may have longer than 8km range if used from UAV over 13.000 feets or from hürkuş-C version near feature

L-UMTAS-laser seeker- may have longer than 8km range if used from UAV over 13.000 feets or from hürkuş-C version near feature

tai-hurkus-c-tr_Page_1.jpg

shortly hurkus c

in addition to pilot training missions, is developed to provide a low cost and high accuracy solution to light attack/armed reconnaissance missions".

SOM B-1 around 85 degree attack angle

ScreenShot033.jpg

SOM B1 entered into the window of target bus with 60 degree attacking angle. The images taken by ANKA at 16779ft.

pWvvcD2.jpeg

The previously created Roketsan advertisement by TrDefence was issued at Greek defence source called defencenet.gr and LAOS representative Kostis Aivaliotis carried this advertisement to Greek parliament and discussed the situation with a great fear...

q4zkq.jpg

No need to waste ammo for lazy Greek civilians. Let them to crush Greece from inside.

I noticed how Greeks in Australia rarely work but always brag about how great their heritage is and how Orthodox power is gonna crush Turkey and the revival of the Byzantines etc.. Yet when I visit Thelosinki I saw Albanians doing all the work and Greeks sitting in Cafes and chat houses (For Christ sake the entire street was filled will cafes and internet rooms -___-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom