What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Turkey has a carrier programme?
It's no secret that there was an aircraft carrier shipyard under constuction for few years. I can't really know about the status, but if i was to speculate, imo shipyard's constuction would be done by the end of this year, then +2 more years for the design studies, +1 more year to train the workforce/setting up necessery equipments, +1 more year to allocate necessery funding from government budget, +4 more years to sending ship to the sea, +2 more years to sea trials in navy, +2 more years to navy receiving full operational capabilities, so if things go with this path first AC would be in service with full operational capability at 2033-2034.

National VLS in development

0gndRf.jpg

so Turkey also had 2 x OPV programmes the OPV-1900 and OPV-2100 right according to the STM website

im assuming thats the Açık Deniz Karakol Gemis?

never the less its a impressive list of warships only thing I dont get is only one single new replenishment tanker ? I would have thought they need at least 4 new ones for all these new warships

the news of the 2nd LHD and 2 x LST would be a good to hear

The latest number for TF-2000 was 7 ships.. If that's still the case, I definetely can see a 50 tonnages true AC with CATOBAR coming to the Turkish navy.

The latest number for TF-2000 was 7 ships.. If that's still the case, I definetely can see a 50 tonnages true AC with CATOBAR coming to the Turkish navy.
Also there is a possibility 1 Prototype Ship + 7 Serial Production ship For behalf of Gabya Class.

TCG Anadolu was a typical LHD that shaped mostly with conventional requirements and specifications, but the project is on its unique way to becoming the world's first combined unmanned systems assault ship with its current status.

@SavunmaSanayii
Deniz Araçları Daire Başkanı Alper Köse: Şu anda
@Baykar_Savunma
, TCG Anadolu'dan kalkacak Bayraktar TB3 İHA üzerinde çalışıyor. Bu sene sonu veya gelecek sene başında test edilmeye başlanmasını bekliyoruz. (İlk defa bu kadar net bir zaman aralığı veriliyor)

Back
Top Bottom