What's new

Turkish opposition chorus grows in response to plunging lira

but they have no money

Turkey has huge rich population to pay even $200.000 for buying trash BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200

even Fiat Egea cost $32.000 in Turkey
Check the Top Gear special in Albania. It's hilarious.

You think Americans will travel all the way from USA to Turkey for hair transplant and dental work? That would cost them the money they would have spent to do all that in their country. Tickets,hotels and everything. The Caribbean is closer to them and cheaper.
Hair transplant in US starts around $8000. Getting it done at around $3-5k doesn't sound too bad.

For Europeans it helps because they can find LCC airlines offering cheap fares. But I agree for US market fare price might be a bit of an issue.
Check the Top Gear special in Albania. It's hilarious.
Most interesting thing I learned from that episode:
Everyone drives a Mercedes in Albania 😯

US medical tourism market potential expected to grow upwards of 20 billion according to this random article I found on internet don't know how true but potential is definitely there.

Turkey is one of the most preferred countries in health tourism with its highly qualified medical staff, fast and effective health care services, world-class technological and medical equipment,

In 2019, 662,087 patients received health services as part of health tourism

Turkey’s target for 2023 in health tourism is to reach 1.5 million health tourists and $10 billion in health tourism income

Everyone drives a Mercedes in Albania 😯

what about car prices in Albania ?

Turkey has huge rich population to pay even $200.000 for buying trash BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200

I can buy a Ferrari for $200.000 in Albania

do you know how many BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200 have been sold in Turkey ?

every year tens of thousands of BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200 have been sold in Turkey
that means tens of thousands of Ferrari or Lamborghini , if the same prices with The US or Europe

Last edited:
8 F****** THOUSAND?!?
Yep and that's just starting.
Turkey is one of the most preferred countries in health tourism with its highly qualified medical staff, fast and effective health care services, world-class technological and medical equipment,

In 2019, 662,087 patients received health services as part of health tourism

Turkey’s target for 2023 in health tourism is to reach 1.5 million health tourists and $10 billion in health tourism income

what about car prices in Albania ?

I can buy a Ferrari for $200.000 in Albania
On sahibinden even top trim s class is not on par when compared to a US spec S class.

Car prices is what I hate about Pakistan too. Now we have more brands entering the market but before it was highway robbery. With 3 Japanese companies charging exorbitant prices for junk. And a mere land rover costs million or half million dollars.

Last edited:
Yep and that's just starting.
Yeah I understand now. You might as well go to Europe or Asia and do it!
Everyone drives a Mercedes in Albania
Remember the submarine part? Lol!

"Russian subs mainted by the Chinese and operated by the Albanians"

On sahibinden even top trim s class is not on par when compared to a US spec S class.

S550 for American market

in Turkey mostly S400 because of high taxes and high gasoline prices

wowwww 2021 Mercedes S500L costs 7.850.000 TL ( $628.000 ) in Turkey

and 189 new S class are for sale on Sahibinden

But air ticket, hotel and other travel related expenses not to mention additional time all of which after adding up will make it even more expensive than doing it in the states

Remember the submarine part? Lol!

"Russian subs mainted by the Chinese and operated by the Albanians"

Clarkson's gone down a shady path of late. He seems to become more narcissistic everyday. The other two seem to distance themselves from him. All 3 have now started their own thing on YouTube. And Top Gear on BBC is pretty much dead too. How things change.

Clarkson's gone down a shady path of late. He seems to become more narcissistic everyday. The other two seem to distance themselves from him. All 3 have now started their own thing on YouTube. And Top Gear on BBC is pretty much dead too. How things change.
They say he's been like this for years. And very arrogant or something. But I don't know.

Has there been a Top Gear special in Turkey? I've seen the one in USA (lol) and some others but I don't know if they had one in Greece or Turkey

S550 for American market

in Turkey mostly S400 because of high taxes and high gasoline prices

wowwww 2021 Mercedes S500L costs 7.850.000 TL ( $628.000 ) in Turkey

and 189 new S class are for sale on Sahibinden
Yeah Huracans are easily 150k-200k in US. But just now on I checked on Sahibinden they're like a 8-900k usd.

Well why does it matter we probably could never afford those lmao. Well not me don't know about you.
They say he's been like this for years. And very arrogant or something. But I don't know.

Has there been a Top Gear special in Turkey? I've seen the one in USA (lol) and some others but I don't know if they had one in Greece or Turkey
Don't know. Maybe Turkey has a YouTube channel doing good car content. It's all on YouTube now. Car shows like top gear on a tv channel are not really needed anymore.

Yeah Huracans are easily 150k-200k in US. But just now on I checked on Sahibinden they're like a 8-900k usd.

Well why does it matter we probably could never afford those lmao. Well not me don't know about you.

We can buy a Huracan if price is 150k-200k but 8-900k is huge difference

every year in Turkey tens of thousands of Turks buys BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200 for $200.000
We see many BMW , Audi , Mercedes everywhere in Turkey

If the car prices are like in the USA or Europe , We would see many Ferrari , Lamborghini everywhere in Turkey

avarage Turk buys 0 km Fiat Egea for $32.000 .... which can buy 2020 BMW 3.20 in The US

I can buy a Huracan if price is 150k-200k but 8-900k is huge difference

every year in Turkey tens of thousands of Turks buys BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200 for $200.000
We see many BMW , Audi , Mercedes everywhere in Turkey

If the car prices are like in the USA or Europe , We would see many Ferrari , Lamborghini everywhere in Turkey

avarage Turk buys 0 km Fiat Egea for $32.000 .... which can buy 2020 BMW 3.20 in The US
I would love to cash out my 401k and IRA and retire in Turkey. Make the exchange rate work in my favor.

The fock . One $ is like 12 Liras now. I remember when I travelled there, it was like 4 to a dollar. This year it was like 8. Also remember one lira bought nearly 15-16 INR. Now it's like 6 INR. Need to economy back on track or else the people are gonna suffer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom