What's new

Turkish opposition chorus grows in response to plunging lira

If the Turks knew what was good for them. They would stop oppressing each other or holding grudges against each other. Both side left and right want to send each other to Gulag.

The right just wants to be as unislamic as possible and go back to their shamanic roots like Ulubilğe and Baicu Noyan.

In the Turkish left there also seems to be a trend to look to the West as some savior role model and to mimick the West as much as possible. A bit like the Pakistani left. I find this mindset to be a bit misplaced.

Turkish Left Wing dancing in ancient shamanic ritual:

Whereas the right are not your typical right like for example the Pakistani right or American Jesus loves you/no vaccine/heil hitler right wing. Most of them are moderate muslims who want to preserve at least the basics of Islamic lifestyle. Not a huge ask IMO. A lot of them might not be very well educated as they come from the countryside but doesn't mean they should be stereotyped and abandoned.

The Turkish Right really is not that really big of a deal as the Left makes them out to be(just go to Turkish reddit it's a bit toxic there but a great place to learn).

I also feel the Left finds allies in the West quickly because most often they talk/do things that massage the Western ego and some things that are anti state.

All of this divide is very well documented by a Netflix series called Ethos(english) and Bir Başkadir(Turkish meaning it's different which to me means how they're all different in the show or the type of problem which is different and unique). I made a thread about this show earlier. It shows the dichotomy of Turk society in a way I've never seen before. It talks about subjects I haven't seen Turkish shows talk about as much. Even the tv shows seem to be polarizing with content by Kanal D etc making glitzy Star Plus type shows geared for ultra secular audience. And TRT and other smaller media houses making more moderate muslim content for the Right audience.

Bir Başkadir trailer:

If my Turkish friends saw me in a position to offer any suggestion and they were to accept. I would say Turks as a society should try to bridge this gap and make things less polarizing. The old guard that were extreme Kemalist seem to be getting older, younger generation is secular and nationalist but might not necessarily be as deep into the old version of Kemalism today. There isn't necessarily a need for it anyway.

Also we should remember that the lwft right now is a coalition of many parties. While AKP is one party.

That's less than 1% of Turkish population. Meaning, for every 1 Turk visiting Greece, there are 8 Greeks visiting Turkey.

and still Greek guy says how many Italians, Spaniards, Greeks ect go to Turkey

8% of Greek population go to Turkey ... lol

If the Turks knew what was good for them. They would stop oppressing each other or holding grudges against each other. Both side left and right want to send each other to Gulag.

The right just wants to be as unislamic as possible and go back to their shamanic roots like Ulubilğe and Baicu Noyan.

In the Turkish left there also seems to be a trend to look to the West as some savior role model and to mimick the West as much as possible. A bit like the Pakistani left. I find this mindset to be a bit misplaced.

Turkish Left Wing dancing in ancient shamanic ritual:

Whereas the right are not your typical right like for example the Pakistani right or American Jesus loves you/no vaccine/heil hitler right wing. Most of them are moderate muslims who want to preserve at least the basics of Islamic lifestyle. Not a huge ask IMO. A lot of them might not be very well educated as they come from the countryside but doesn't mean they should be stereotyped and abandoned.

The Turkish Right really is not that really big of a deal as the Left makes them out to be(just go to Turkish reddit it's a bit toxic there but a great place to learn).

I also feel the Left finds allies in the West quickly because most often they talk/do things that massage the Western ego and some things that are anti state.

All of this divide is very well documented by a Netflix series called Ethos(english) and Bir Başkadir(Turkish meaning it's different which to me means how they're all different in the show or the type of problem which is different and unique). I made a thread about this show earlier. It shows the dichotomy of Turk society in a way I've never seen before. It talks about subjects I haven't seen Turkish shows talk about as much. Even the tv shows seem to be polarizing with content by Kanal D etc making glitzy Star Plus type shows geared for ultra secular audience. And TRT and other smaller media houses making more moderate muslim content for the Right audience.

Bir Başkadir trailer:

If my Turkish friends saw me in a position to offer any suggestion and they were to accept. I would say Turks as a society should try to bridge this gap and make things less polarizing. The old guard that were extreme Kemalist seem to be getting older, younger generation is secular and nationalist but might not necessarily be as deep into the old version of Kemalism today. There isn't necessarily a need for it anyway.

Also we should remember that the lwft right now is a coalition of many parties. While AKP is one party.
Same goes for Pakistani left and right. I suppose this is the nature of politics or democracy lmao 😂

I wonder what percentage of statistics you mentioned go for medical tourism?

I see British people on YouTube and Reddit all the time getting hair transplant and dental work done. Which they could never afford in Britain.

I was in turkey too as a kid few years ago. Was a exchange program and you paid for it 😅

I wonder what percentage of statistics you mentioned go for medical tourism?

I see British people on YouTube and Reddit all the time getting hair transplant and dental work done. Which they could never afford in Britain.

$3 billion of $34,5 billion of total tourims income came from medical tourism

Most patients came from Europe for hair transplant and dental work

The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France and Belgium are at the top.
Sweden, Denmark , The UK and Norway were also among the countries that preferred Turkey for medical tourism

Because it's our old homeland. Our churches,our monuments,our old lands. It makes sense. On the other hand,few Turks visit Greece.

no problem
well come to Turkey

we Turks dont hate anyone

Sweden, Denmark , The UK and Norway were also among the countries that preferred Turkey for medical tourism
I wonder if Turkey can capture the US medical tourism. It seems to be an untapped market for Turks. All the US medical tourists go to South America or Caribbean.

I think this market is ripe for taking. If some Turk conglomerate or businessman puts some muscle into this.

no problem
well come to Turkey

we Turks dont hate anyone
US medical tourism market potential expected to grow upwards of 20 billion according to this random article I found on internet don't know how true but potential is definitely there.

Everybody loves luxury. Even the Albanians.

but they have no money

Turkey has huge rich population to pay even $200.000 for buying trash BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200

even Fiat Egea cost $32.000 in Turkey

The ship is sinking and pro erdogan groupies are covering their ears pretending not to see it

I wonder if Turkey can capture the US medical tourism.
You think Americans will travel all the way from USA to Turkey for hair transplant and dental work? That would cost them the money they would have spent to do all that in their country. Tickets,hotels and everything. The Caribbean is closer to them and cheaper.

That's why it's important for politicians not to meddle too much in Country's Central Bank and let professional economist do their job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom