What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Russian news claim that BUK SAM hits some Turkish drones .
Those BUK might have been The SAM which was fıcked up by Turkish Electronic Warfare.

You can celebrate all you like but these drones are mass produced in Turkey. The more that get shot down, the more will be ordered from Bayraktar. The more money Bayraktar makes, the more money will be put into R&D for better drones. The Turkish government has very little to lose from losing a drone and they don't cost much either.

Last edited:
You can celebrate all you like but these drones are mass produced in Turkey. The more that get shot down, the more will be ordered from Bayraktar. The more money Bayraktar makes, the more money will be put into R&D for better drones. The Turkish government has very little to lose from losing a drone and they don't cost much either.

I am pro-Turkey, but we need to show both sides of the conflict. Only by acknowledging and discussing our losses, we can learn from then and improve our system.

The concept of unlimited money for domestic systems is toxic. every dollar spent on a Bayraktar drone is a dollar less spent on all other areas in the Turkish defence. So for you, a new Bayraktar drone might be cheap, but it is purchased at the cost of 10 MRAPs or a couple of new IFVs. Thereby, soldiers on the ground are left exposed.

I am pro-Turkey, but we need to show both sides of the conflict. Only by acknowledging and discussing our losses, we can learn from then and improve our system.

The concept of unlimited money for domestic systems is toxic. every dollar spent on a Bayraktar drone is a dollar less spent on all other areas in the Turkish defence. So for you, a new Bayraktar drone might be cheap, but it is purchased at the cost of 10 MRAPs or a couple of new IFVs. Thereby, soldiers on the ground are left exposed.
Sorry bro, i meant to quote the guy who posted above you. I know perfectly well who's side your on.

3g14O0.jpg

Nothing else but experience. Our drone developers will learn from this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom