• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is when AKP started banging the PKK severely. All anti-erdo went ballistic including CHP and Gulenist

AKPKKFETÖ STARTED MULTIPLE PEACE PROCESSES AND EVEN ORDERED SOLDIERS NOT TO ATTACK PKK TERRORISTS THEN BEFORE ELECTIONS THEY MADE THEM HIT PKK IN ORDER TO REGAIN NATIONALIST VOTES. AKPKKFETÖ SACRIFICED OVER 1000 SOLDIERS SINCE 2015 BECAUSE OF THE PEACE PROCESS.

DISGUSTING TRAITORS OF THE STATE! AKP=PKK

CRYPTOJEW AKP TRAITORS SHOULD BE EXECUTED

This Pax Ottomana guy always posts like that. Thought I'd give him some of his own medicine. Earlier on he insulted the commanders of the Turkish Armed Forces and said that they are worthless in comparison to politicians.

He is a manipulative AKP troll who is here just to trigger everyone.

This Pax Ottomana guy always posts like that. Thought I'd give him some of his own medicine. Earlier on he insulted the commanders of the Turkish Armed Forces and said that they are worthless in comparison to politicians.

He is a manipulative AKP troll who is here just to trigger everyone.
and you insult the commander in chief of turkey which is a crime in the Turkish constitution

and you insult the commander in chief of turkey which is a crime in the Turkish constitution

The same commander in chief who called for Kurdistan and Lazistan?

The same commander in chief who made peace with a terrorist organization multiple times?

The same commander in chief who worked with Gülen in order to remove the nationalist commander's?

The same commander in chief who sits in a billion dollar palace?

The same commander in chief who is bankrupting the nation?

Don't ever compare him to the commanders of the Turkish Armed Forces. It's an insult.

Plus before you try to lecture me have at least a little bit of respect for Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. I've seen you and the others insult him multiple times.

The same commander in chief who called for Kurdistan and Lazistan?

The same commander in chief who made peace with a terrorist organization multiple times?

The same commander in chief who worked with Gülen in order to remove the nationalist commander's?

The same commander in chief who sits in a billion dollar palace?

The same commander in chief who is bankrupting the nation?

Don't ever compare him to the commanders of the Turkish Armed Forces. It's an insult.

Plus before you try to lecture me have at least a little bit of respect for Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. I've seen you and the others insult him multiple times.
these are your fake narratives which are shared by your types in droves. you and your types aren't fooling anyone.
The commanders in TSK are loyal to the commander in chief and all those gulenist and athiest have been and are currently being flushed out

these are your fake narratives which are shared by your types in droves. you and your types aren't fooling anyone.
The commanders in TSK are loyal to the commander in chief and all those gulenist and athiest have been and are currently being flushed out

Again with the lies. A Gülenist removed Cihat Yayci. This man was the ultimate anti-Gülenist. Who removed him? Answer that. Who did it?

Again with the lies. A Gülenist removed Cihat Yayci. This man was the ultimate anti-Gülenist. Who removed him? Answer that. Who did it?
i don't want to play ping pong with you. I'm tired of your nonsense. play with someone else. bye

Hahahah people of my beautiful country only remember about the laws when it only benefits them :lol: So now he become the commander in chief of Turkey even though he himself caused many general/admirals to either rot in jail or retire? :disagree: I'm a hundred percent sure that these people didn't recognized Ekrem İmamoğlu and Mansur Yavaş as mayors back in the local elections of 2019 :D Yani elin gavuru görse şu halinizi götüyle güler size :lol:

Last edited:
İndeed those commanders are against fundementalist organisations. They fought against all religious organizations in army as well as feto.
Thats why today's power got rid off them.

I really like him. I am kinda disappointed that Babacan, Gül, Davutoglu didn't withdraw in 2009 and established a new party. I hope they get enough votes to cross the 10% treshhold.

Back
Top Bottom