• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don't know anything about her political agenda. She's against Erdoğan. That's all I know. What about foreign policy? EU? Nato?

Her international political agenda and security policies will be shaped by Ümit Özdağ. Actually we all know who is the brain behind the scenes, it is Ümit Hoca. ;)

They are anti nato, anti eu membership people who believe on independent Turkey.

If they got the power all FETÖ members will have really really bad days. I mean all of them including the ones protected by AKP right now. A few weeks ago Ümit Özdağ was talking about executing that FETÖ Judge who entered the military cosmic room. And for all PKK organisation it will be a hell! Please make a research on Ümit Özdağ before talking about that party.

People still don't get used to new political system. There is no such thing as "one election to decide both parliament and government", anymore. After referandum, it divided into two different elections.

Governments are being created by Presidents, so President Candidates will attend to the election by themselves, without political party identity. Political Parties will indeed have influince in Government elections, but not much than personalities. In new system, people can even be President Candidate even if s/he isn't a member of one political party, or even never been.

With new system, if one opposition President Candidate attends to elections with only one main opposed political party identity, s/he will just lose to AKP's candidate (Aka Erdoğan, if he wouldn't die)

Only a person above the political party identity can beat Erdoğan in Elections. My personal president candidate is İlker Başbuğ, i don't imagine any other person that has a chance to win elections against Erdo. "Meral Akşener" is a huge baloon, to gift 2019 Presidenty to Erdoğan o_O

Her international political agenda and security policies will be shaped by Ümit Özdağ. Actually we all know who is the brain behind the scenes, it is Ümit Hoca. ;)

They are anti nato, anti eu membership people who believe on independent Turkey.

If they got the power all FETÖ members will have really really bad days. I mean all of them including the ones protected by AKP right now. A few weeks ago Ümit Özdağ was talking about executing that FETÖ Judge who entered the military cosmic room. And for all PKK organisation it will be a hell! Please make a research on Ümit Özdağ before talking about that party.

You are so naive :rolleyes:

I hate him. He is not a nationalist, he's a racist scumbag. Never going to vote for them. Anyway, my party is LDP.

sounds interesting.

I hate him. He is not a nationalist, he's a racist scumbag. Never going to vote for them. Anyway, my party is LDP.
LDP? :D Really? This is rare...
His expertise on betraying ?
Betraying whom?

Guys please first do some research before talking about people. He is a major strategist of our country, founder of ASAM, founder of think tank 21yyte, he trains other experts on geopolitical strategy, security and intelligence strategies.

Learn, think and then talk... And please come with some rational arguments or every topic you talk becomes a pissing contest of middleschoolers.

I will vote for them. Turkey's need a new party in the parlement, and I have enough with Erdogan. Frankly this is good news for people which voted AKP because they simply didn't like the other party.

There is this one fact that you cant deny, AKP worked with them for a good decade, they jailed people who stood in their way not even you can deny this.

Frankly I didn't blame AKP for this. Don't forget that in 2007, Turkish army still dared to menace the govt only because Gul's wife have the headscraf.
AKP's simply needed Gulen to finally being free of kemalist army, this was a necessary evil. You can blame many thing about AKP, but this is the first govt who didn't need to report to the military.

What I blame AKP for its their foreign policy, PKK/YPG new strengh is principally because of AKP's stupidity and Erdogan's arrogence. Even now Erdogan still continue to be irrationel because he is unable to take a step back about Syria : make a deal with Assad and **** PKK/YPG....this only rational thing Turkey can do now.

I will vote for them. Turkey's need a new party in the parlement, and I have enough with Erdogan.
How are you going to send Erdoğan away by winning Parliamentary elections with another party? o_O

I literally explained the new political system, one page ago.. Literally..

AKP's simply needed Gulen to finally being free of kemalist army, this was a necessary evil
What?

This is the state of current Turkey, if you're not AKP and RTE supporter you are FETO supporter... Even though both are equally bad.

Sometimes I think an erupting volcano would be a good thing in Turkey. But if people think like that then isn't it proof that there are no trust in the rule of law ?

As we know according to our Erdo fans all enemies of Reis Erdo are either FETO or PKK members, CIA, MI6 or MOSSAD agents.
Well back in time; When Sinan Oğan and Ümit Özdağ challenged Bahçeli for the leadership of the party.

Sinan Oğan has been called "KGB" agent by Bahçeli and thrown from the party.
Ümit Özdağ has been called "CIA" agent by Bahçeli and thrown from the party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom