What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Turkish project with joint Turkish and Ukrainian scientist and engineers.
guzelik3.jpg

So they developed an ion engine omg!! I hope it has huge ISP in vacuum environment

Whether the Russians will help or not they surely know how to piss off the Americans. S400, offering engines for TFX and now this.

Whether the Russians will help or not they surely know how to piss off the Americans. S400, offering engines for TFX and now this.

They are playing their own game, trying to put additional wedge beween Turkey and the West. Being to dependent on Russia comes with its own problems. They dont mind using such laverage as soon as some decision dont metch their whishes just like US, even with less scrupule then US.... Trump and this crazy administration will come and go in less then 1 and half...
Turkey should deversefy its partnerships as much as posible. Maybe explore cooperation with Japan in this field and some willing European states and Ukraine, maybe China. Of course, main emphasis to make it as independent project as posible.
I like how Turkey went about nuclear plant projects, making joint project with multple nations.

Those are only my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom