What's new

Turkish Weapons Bound for Egypt? Turkey Denies the Allegation...

@Sam1980
In Syria, Arabs and Turkey agree on the agenda that "Assad must go", but from what I understand, Arabic countries actually support the new Egyptian government and going against their wishes might harm (P)GCC and Turkey relations? What do you think about new Erdogan approach in foreign policy?

Not all Arab, But Arabian Gulf States, especially KSA. And our relations and ties with Turkey are unshakable, wether PM Erdogan praised Morsi or slammed him. That's an immature kind of thinking.

Don't worry, KSA will never allow the MB to hurt the Egyptian people, we will even go to the point where we will block their way to get into politics if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey won’t send congratulatory message to ‘coup administration’ in Egypt

"Turkey will not send a congratulatory message the “coup administration” in Egypt, ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) Deputy Chair Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu has said, stressing that the fact Turkish officials have been holding talks with the Egyptian ambassador in Ankara does not mean that Turkey has been “recognizing the coup administration.”

“We clearly expressed to him that in principle the AKP is against coup d’états … We told him that we won’t send a congratulatory message to an administration appointed by a coup,” Çavuşoğlu told Anadolu Agency today.

However, he also added that Turkey was keeping open dialogue channels with Egypt. “We believe in civil democracy. We are not against the Egyptian people, and we do not make such a distinction as ‘pro-Morsi’ or ‘anti-Morsi,’” he said.

Turkish officials have not had any contact with new Egyptian administration, Çavuşoğlu said.

Earlier this week, President Abdullah Gül and some other Turkish officials met with Egypt’s Ambassador to Ankara Abdel-Rahman Salaheddin."

I guess Iranians are at it again! :laughcry:

AKP plays tough with the new "coup administration" to gain concessions in these talks they have been holding by pointing that AKP is ready to work with both sides in Egypt.

hahaahhaha Egypt have no problem problem is Egypt destroy Turkish dream for control meddile east

for USA Egypt destroy Great meddle east and put Obama under attack from congeries

now we will see new race for wish be faster regime fail Turkish Erdoğan or Tunis Rashid al-Ghannushi

egyptian army bigger then USA Destroy or USA Dream Today 35 Million egyptian Confirm muslim brother out with beggest protest in the world

Egypt will be react agonist turkey with support PKK , Greece and Cyprus

what happen in Egypt planed from 6 month ago and we made alliance with Russian and Chinese and india before take any step

even economic support from gulf planned pulse and egyptian business man in Europe and USA

we keep Turkish carry but we control everything well

for that every day Turkish propaganda high we ignore and we Don't care

We warn turkey and our reaction baggier than Turkish expect

Turkey also trained Chinese Xinjiang independence activists, sooner or later, the gates of our future generations in Ankara, a small country of himself everywhere arson.

Turkey also trained Chinese Xinjiang independence activists, sooner or later, the gates of our future generations in Ankara, a small country of himself everywhere arson.

Yes of Course ,China Occupies our Land.

IF we Turks don´t fight against each other before 1000 -1500 Years
then there will not a China for Today.

Did you notice something ?

450px-%C4%B0stanbul_5880.jpg

really? Don't make patriotism to blind your eyes. You are threating Turkey right now. Yeah currently we do have a dumbass government here. But really with force you gonna respond? Ohh damn, you gonna invade Istanbul or sth. your new hardcore military goverment couldn't say a damn thread to us. Guess why? :)

Dude, if you haven't been following news recently, Greece is in our pocket and PKK has been obliterated. Any remaining cells, it's a pleasure hunting them down, we have to keep our hunting skills sharp all the time, what better training than a live exercise every once in a while.

Regarding all the other crap, what you gonna do about it. Attack Turkey with your super soldiers....??? :whistle:

hahaahhaha Egypt have no problem problem is Egypt destroy Turkish dream for control meddile east

for USA Egypt destroy Great meddle east and put Obama under attack from congeries

now we will see new race for wish be faster regime fail Turkish Erdoğan or Tunis Rashid al-Ghannushi

egyptian army bigger then USA Destroy or USA Dream Today 35 Million egyptian Confirm muslim brother out with beggest protest in the world

what happen in Egypt planed from 6 month ago and we made alliance with Russian and Chinese and india before take any step

even economic support from gulf planned pulse and egyptian business man in Europe and USA

for that every day Turkish propaganda high we ignore and we Don't care

Where does this Turkey vs Egypt shıt comes from ? Why would Egypt and Turkey would go in war in the first place ?

Maybe you want to look at the arrogant posts of your mates.
The animosity comes from AKP support of our ex dictator.

İt comes from post 18 smart mouth.

Keep your dogs on the leash and stupid pissing contests won't happen.

AKP-MB axis started 2 years ago. I tried to tell you but you thought you are a perfect model for us.

AKP-NB axis started 2 years ago. I tried to tell you but you thought you are a perfect model for us.

Dude do İ look like İ care for all these story's?
All İ want is the violence to end in Egypt, nothing else.

P.S.
İf İ were you, İnstead of worrying about Turkey, İ would give more attention to Egypt.

I thought Egypt and Turkey people are allies/friends. I am not mean the governments,only.What happened?

I thought Egypt and Turkey people are allies/friends. I am not mean the governments,only.What happened?

I think, we still are. But Erdogan's fiery speechs about the coup in Egypt, seen by many others as interfering in Egypt's interior affairs. They got upset.

Many Egyptian posters here defends the coup and sees it necessary. I don't have much insight about internal affairs of Eygpt but Erdogan says very simple things.

Like: "Mursi came to power by %60 of the votes. Military disposes him and appoints another one who had %1.7 of the votes. Then this new president appoints this general as his minister of defence." I mean is this logical ?

Like: "Mursi came to pover by %60 of the votes. Military disposes him and appoints another one who had %1.7 of the votes. Then this new president appoints this general as his minister of defence." I mean is this logical ?

Morsi was elected by just over 51% of the vote. Elbaradei didn't run for the presidency and no other presidential candidate was appointed in the interim government.

most of turks in this forum will be having totally different mind set, where as turkish govt is playing muslim brotherhood :lol:

Yes of Course ,China Occupies our Land.

IF we Turks don´t fight against each other before 1000 -1500 Years
then there will not a China for Today.

Did you notice something ?

450px-%C4%B0stanbul_5880.jpg

its better for xinjiang to stick with china because if not, it will suffer the same as other land locked central asian states

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom