What's new

Turks Love for Pakistanis

Just because no "average joe" is fond of Iranians... not one in the world, does not mean its the same for Pakistanis...

Stop spreading your hate and cynicism here.

Lastly, have you ever been to Turkey?

lol you're a feisty little fellow aren't you?

what hate?
and no I haven't been to Turkey but I don't need to. There are 20 million azeri turks in Iran and Iran and Turkey are neighbors.

now you see here is wat i said before comes in. we dont have a capitalist mindset. first we need to change our school book and replace them with books in which only thing taught is maximising personal returns. ;)

you might not, but Turks and Iranians definitely do.
Don't look @ the world through your own eyes.

you might not, but Turks and Iranians definitely do.
Don't look @ the world through your own eyes.

we are not. turkey is the country which helped us most after 2005 earthquake. and it was not just the turkish government but the turkish people who gave their savings. now that speaks a lot to those who believe in something other than personal interests

pakistanis love turkish people not because turkey gives pakistan money, and they invest a lot here, or they provide us with some sort of benefits like russia and iran and india and russia, or turkey and USA, but it is because of mutual respect and history, pakistanis are very passionate when it comes to ottoman empire and give their regards to turkish people for their valuable services in the past for the muslims, they appreciate us because we helped them when they desparately needed it.

we are not. turkey is the country which helped us most after 2005 earthquake. and it was not just the turkish government but the turkish people who gave their savings. now that speaks a lot to those who believe in something other than personal interests

this is true.

for example in Iran fascism and communism are banned. But fascist groups roam freely while communists which made the rev happen were/are being executed!
The world is a disgusting nasty place. You only have yourself, your family and your country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Americans are the biggest donors on the planet! But at the same time they have directly and indirectly been responsible for the death of nearly 200 million people.

lol you're a feisty little fellow aren't you?

what hate?
and no I haven't been to Turkey but I don't need to. There are 20 million azeri turks in Iran and Iran and Turkey are neighbors.

I see why your viewpoint is like this...

IMMIGRANT TURKS IN IRAN, ATTACK ARMENIANS, IRANIAN
GOVERNEMNT

March 3, 2006

Appo Jabarian
Managing Editor, Executive Publisher
USA Armenian Life Magazine
Hye Kiank Armenian Weekly

According to various news sources, a group of
immigrant Turks residing in Tavriz, Iran, gathered on
February 27 in a violent demonstration in front of a
local Armenian church, chanting anti-Christian,
anti-Iranian, and anti-Armenian slogans.

The Turkish protesters inside Iran, mostly from the
neighboring Republics of Azerbaijan and Turkey, held
the demonstration under the cover of being
anti-Armenian and anti-Christian. But they also aimed
it at the Iranian government.

On one hand, they expressed “dissatisfaction” against
the Iranian government’s “suppression” of their Turkic
language and culture. On the other, they cried: “we
want the destruction of Armenia.”

The destruction by the Army of the Republic of
Azerbaijan in late 2005, of thousands of “Khach-kars”
(Armenian cross headstones), some as old as eight
centuries, inside the Turkish/Azeri-occupied Armenian
province of Nakhitchevan, seemingly did not satisfy
the Turkic demonstrators’ appetite for destruction.
The demonstrators, who were not granted permit by the
Iranian internal security authorities, were eventually
forced to disband.

The Armenian Prelacy of Iran issued a statement
thanking the Iranian government for its timely
response in averting yet new calamities against
Armenians at the hands of immigrant Turks inside Iran.
At the same time, the Armenian Prelate appealed the
members of the Iranian-Armenian community for
refraining from escalating the adverse situation
caused by Turkish provocateurs.

During recent decades, the extremist Turks from Turkey
and Azerbaijan, armed with pan-Turkism, have embarked
on a disinformation campaign aimed at brainwashing the
northern Iranians, also known as Iranian Azerbaijanis,
as belonging to Turkic ethnicity.

Recently, in open cooperation with immigrant Turks
inside Iran, Turks in US and elsewhere, have initiated
an anti-Iranian on-line petition. In a message
addressed to the Director-General of UNESCO, Mr.
Koïchiro Matsuura, the petitioners claimed the
existence of an “issue which affects more than 30
million people in Iran. On behalf of Azeris in Iran,
we ask that you take action to protect our mother
tongue.”

“Pan-Turkism is a racist movement that not only
threatens Iran, but (also) Greece, Armenia, Russia,
Ukraine and even, to a certain extent, China.
If
unchecked, Pan-Turkism may become as dangerous to
international peace and stability, as Islamic
fundamentalism has become today,” says Dr. Kaveh
Farrokh, of the University of British Columbia in
Vancouver, Canada. Dr. Farrokh himself is an norhern
Iranian, also known as Iranian Azerbaijani.

Continues Dr. Farrokh: “Geopolitics and petroleum
diplomacy is using pan-Turkism to promote a nefarious
and self-serving economic agenda. Pan-Turkic
activists, supported by (economically and) politically
motivated western academic outlets, are literally
re-narrating world history. And in this quest, they
have tragically misled many well intentioned but naïve
individuals. Many believe in a series of facts, events
and a past history that never was. Veracity is falling
victim to racism, especially in the inherent
anti-Persian agenda (that is) propelled by
geopolitical petroleum diplomacy.”

According to several well-informed Iranian experts,
the majority of northern Iranians, also known as
Iranian Azerbaijanis, when asked if they are from the
Mongol-Turkic extract, their answer is a categorical
“NO”.

Apparently, ultra-nationalist Turks have not yet given
up on the ill-fated, and now-defunct Turkish
imperialism.

Before they go any further, it would be wise to
solicit the opinion of the former involuntary
component Armenian, Arab, Assyrian, Kurdish, Greek,
and Bulgarian nations of Ottoman Turkey and the uneasy
neighbors of Iran, Georgia, and Russia.

^^ well to be honest many pakistanis love iranians.

That is true. I think few years ago Pakistan refused to allow its territory against possible attack against Iran because of the overwhelming pressure from Pakistani people in general. Most Pakistanis always consider Iran as a brotherly country. Have you seen any hate thread on Iran in this forum Nima? :undecided:

Among its neighbors, after China.. Pakistan enjoys friendly relations with Iran (now I wont say the same about India and Afghanistan ;))

Well it's kind of obvious that Iran and Turkey are enemies in a way, my point is smtg else. In this world there are no True friends.

Americans are the biggest donors on the planet! But at the same time they have directly and indirectly been responsible for the death of nearly 200 million people.

well im not talking about the planet. and neither am i talking about gov to gov relations. im talking about the people to people feelings which have always been there when it comes to pakistan-turkey and pakistan-china.

p.s. wat you have said about american conduct is very right and that is the reason why many in this world are so tired of them.

That is true. I think few years ago Pakistan refused to allow its territory against possible attack against Iran because of the overwhelming pressure from Pakistani people in general. Most Pakistanis always consider Iran as a brotherly country. Have you seen any hate thread on Iran in this forum Nima? :undecided:

Among its neighbors, after China.. Pakistan enjoys friendly relations with Iran (now I wont say the same about India and Afghanistan ;))

yup. it was two three years back. when uncle bush was ruling the world :flame:

that doesn't mean squat
Just because two countries have mutual interests in working together it doesn't mean they're friends. Iran needs china to vote for it in the security council, Iran in return gives them oil. Iran needs Russia in the sec council, so we buy weapons from them with w/ever price they say. I will be very candid with you guys and I mean no disrespect, an average Iranian has no feelings what so ever for pakistan!
Iran and Armenia are each others closest friends. We love each other b/c every body else hates us and since we're neighbors we work together. The minute things change all that love is gone.
perhaps its my brain washed nationalistic Iranian brain talking but IMO your only friend is your country man, every body else is a potential enemy.

well a much easier way to explain this is following:

you love your parent because they love you or because they feed you?
your parents love you because you love them or because you will take care of them in their old age?

see the problem... emotions cannot be given value and therefore are hard to conceive in this self serving world.

@ Nima

mun tu shudam, tu mun shudi ............. mun tun shudam, tu jan shudi
takas nagweed badazeen ............ mun degaram tu digari ;)

no emotions man??? lol

^^ yup pakistanis have no feelings towards iran, but there are shias in our country unfortunately, who love iran more than pakistan. they can hesitate to give lives for their country but for khomini they can give sacrifice without thinking.

you can actually see turkish love for pakistanis by number of turkish members registered here. pakistan has little to do with turkey but we always had and have emotional relationships as blood brothers.

Back
Top Bottom