What's new

TV host Mathira's popularity underscores Pakistan's contradictions

It shows that Indians search more about such things than Pakistanis. Seriously we are just enjoying this thread or else most of the Pakistanis consider Mathira to be ugly.

I no longer find her attractive.:sick:

to kisi hakeem ko dikha bhai ye marz bhut buri hai :lol::rofl:
English please !!!!:what:

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

It shows that Indians search more about such things than Pakistanis. Seriously we are just enjoying this thread or else most of the Pakistanis consider Mathira to be ugly.
continue the enjoyment, even I enjoy reading you guys

give it a break dude..i mean even after watching that video how can you make arguments like these..it is freaking pakistani channel,that girl is pakistani and people who call her are pakistanis using pathetic language inappropriate for TV..

a friend of mine called me one night and said oye uth kuuuattay ke bachay...jaldi se vibe tv laga...bachi check ker....

and I was what is vibe ???

he said lanat hai yar... dafa mar... and probably banged the phone...

later he told me to check on youtube for her videos....

she has some LEAKED PHOTOS:woot:

but I must say she is no way pretty or attractive, rather she showing and talking much of the stuff we dont listen that frankly on tv.

ye jo ap ne bataya hai is ka koi prove hai ap ke paas? show us leaked images then we will believe you :rofl:

sorry i dont know (mujhy nhi aati english winglish )BTW you can't translate it becuase these words english never use before :rofl:
Seriously mate, I don't understand Hindi, The two languages that i am familier with are English and my mother toung Tamil

give it a break dude..i mean even after watching that video how can you make arguments like these..it is freaking pakistani channel,that girl is pakistani and people who call her are pakistanis using pathetic language inappropriate for TV..

But thread was started by an Indian an here in Pakistan nobody searches this video because Mathira is super beautiful or something like that. People search it because of the fun part associated with these videos. Mathira shows are more hilarious than anything else.

But thread was started by an Indian an here in Pakistan nobody searches this video because Mathira is super beautiful or something like that. People search it because of the fun part associated with these videos. Mathira shows are more hilarious than anything else.
hey, lets keep the status chill, this thread is fun for people to laugh deep down the heart, so keep the statu quo.
Lets not point fingers any more

are bhai hum log usski khubsurati nahi dekh rahe hain...we too find her funny...i should thank the op and all those who posted those hilarious videos :rofl:

I think the people that have said the things they did in her videos don't respect their own mothers and sisters and are pieces of ****.

Back
Top Bottom