What's new

Twins born to Gen Bajwa’s son

Status
Not open for further replies.
to congratulate the Army Chief on becoming a Grandfather... it ain't a small thing, he is a key public office holder and commander of the most professional armed force in the world

Hope they paying you good money for this

Congratulations Bajwa Sahab

Aik Ka naam Nawaz Sharif rakhain aur dosre Ka naam Shahbaz Sharif rakhain.

InshaAllah barqat paray gi
i disagree bajwa's bosses are not these goons
aik ka name donald lu
aik ka name biden

to congratulate the Army Chief on becoming a Grandfather... it ain't a small thing, he is a key public office holder and commander of the most professional armed force in the world
professional ?:rofl: history is mirror to see

Congrats to Army Chief on becoming Grandfather and bless the little ones with health...
P.S didn't know his son lives in Dubai ...

Saad Bajwa becomes father of twin sons born in a Dubai hospital, says sources

ISLAMABAD: Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa has become the grandfather of twins born to his son, Saad Siddique Bajwa, it is learnt.

You banned me for basically saying bajwa is doing a bad job and here yoh are cheer leading bajwas son who's total achievement is he scored with a woman. Wah je wah. Remember they wouldn't spit on you if you were in flames.

Allah save us from the fakes, lotas, traitors and cheerleading mods. (Ban coming because that's how u are) @waz @The Eagle.

twins born, bajwa budget for new toys and oversea loyalty has just increased.

congratulations

You banned me for basically saying bajwa is doing a bad job and here yoh are cheer leading bajwas son who's total achievement is he scored with a woman. Wah je wah. Remember they wouldn't spit on you if you were in flames.

Allah save us from the fakes, lotas, traitors and cheerleading mods. (Ban coming because that's how u are) @waz @The Eagle.

bajwa is reading and watching very closely, on the screen.

So are they dubai/uae citizens or belgian or american ppt holders ?
Does birth in uae entitle them to uae benefits/citizenship?

Guys c'mon they are just newborn babies - let's not play politics with them. Masoom baccha.

Rashk-e-Qamar....Jaan-e-Adaa.....

Congratulations to the parents....
Sure how many millions of babies born? Why are these two special..2 more to loot pakistan?

twins born, bajwa budget for new toys and oversea loyalty has just increased.

congratulations

bajwa is reading and watching very closely, on the screen.
There is no way of raising my finger to salute him

And no surprise his son doesn't live in Pakistan. None of the offspring of generals, bureaucrats and politicians live in Pakistan. These snakes are only in Pakistan to loot.

there is/was no hospital in Pakistan worthy of providing services…..all these rich people can only be provided best care in dubai, uk, europe, usa…..

Wish we can get such services in dubai for our awam at dubai

And no surprise his son doesn't live in Pakistan. None of the offspring of generals, bureaucrats and politicians live in Pakistan. These snakes are only in Pakistan to loot.
Perhaps they’re even nationals of western rich countries too……itne arsa se ye loag baher visas pe kaise reh sakte…..laws allow it?

Kayani...

Now come to think of it, for all the flak the guy got during his service, he is perhaps the best COAS we have had since 1999. As far as his political role goes, and also for the contributions he made in actual army structure and soldier welfare.
Also Aslam Baig.. what about PAF chiefs?

Kiyani role is controversial.. I don't like his tenure.. but Lt. Gen Tariq praises him a lot.

Who cares that traitor become Grandpa or grandma .
Traitors have no identity and history distort and destroy their family tree .
Anyone know the bloodline of Traitor Mir jafar . ???

True. The scions of this Mir Bajwa would ever remain in shame, for betrayal of Pakistan, by this rascal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom