What's new

Two alleged target killers confess to 162 murders in Karachi

Wadera

Reaction score
Two accused under the police detention confessed to be involved in severe crimes while both of them belong to a political party.

Accused Sohail alias Kala Munna confessed that he murdered 137 people while another accused Naeemzada confessed killing 25 people.

According to the investigation report, accused Sohail alias Kala Munna has been involved in severe crimes since 1990. The accused confessed that he murdered 42 people from 1990 to 1998 while he killed 24 persons in 2008 and 12 in 2009. In 2010, he murdered 18 people and 12 people were killed by him in 2011. Sohail also killed two army personnel Rahim and Idrees.

The accused was working as billing assistant in the water board department since 2007. He was arrested in 1998 but was released on bail in 2006. All cases against the accused were closed according to NRO.

The report further disclosed that another accused Naeemzada shot dead 20 passengers in different areas of Site and Orangi Town, while he was also involved in 5 more murder cases along with his accomplices. Naeemzada also confessed to take monthly extortion from medical superintendent (MS) of a hospital in Karachi.

Accused Sohail and Naeem were arrested from Pirabad and Liaquatabad along with Kashif Burgr. Four hand grenades including three TT pistols and three 9mm rifles were also recovered from the accused.

Meanwhile, five other accused including Sanaullah, Abid, Ansaar, Ijaz and Glarib Shah were arrested from Hussain Hazara Goth.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Two alleged target killers confess to 162 murders in Karachi

Any guesses to which party they belong too? I am sure MQM supporters will still be in denial .. sad if that is the case

These bloody murderers must be hung in public!

did they also confessed their link to MI5 or any other foreign enemy intellignce service. I hope they did that too. cuz no killer can operate without any foreign backing within our country.:agree:

Aha so musharraf's NRO saved these target killers, infact now the game is crystal clear all political parties except for PTI are involved in NRO and associated criminal activities.

MI6 is pressurizing Scotland Yard in the case of imran farooq, that is to save altafia's arse.

Aha so musharraf's NRO saved these target killers, infact now the game is crystal clear all political parties except for PTI are involved in NRO and associated criminal activities.

MI6 is pressurizing Scotland Yard in the case of imran farooq, that is to save altafia's arse.

i have heard altaf hussein was convicted in imran farooq's murder case- now he is out- thanks to the deal he made with mi6-

i have heard altaf hussein was convicted in imran farooq's murder case- now he is out- thanks to the deal he made with mi6-

Affirmative, credible source says MI6 and CIA is involved in Karachi and Baluchistan and with certain known political parties and MI6 is trying hard to save altafia from being criminally prosecuted. It is a known fact since 1968 british has been trying to destabilize Pakistan sindh to make it into another bangladesh, they even went one step further named Sindh province to be new country as new Sindhistan.

i think they were competing with each other to kill maximum number of people.

Back
Top Bottom