What's new

Two front war | Which nation will ally with India against SinoPak ?

Which state/states will join India in combat in a war against SinoPak ?

• Total voters
Go ahead and make my day, bring my religion, see how ashamed I am:bounce::victory::taz::chilli::yahoo:

I am Zaid Hamid, medal of honor:victory::yahoo::dance3::taz:

Listen Bangladeshis I am going to give you all a reality check. Your country is a piece of crap. You have the dirtiest and ugliest cities in Asia. When educated people think of Bangladesh they think of streets full of sh1t and fish. When I think of Bangladeshis abroad I think of fat guys who live in two bedroom houses and have 20 kids and live of benefits. You never hear about Bangladesh in the news, think about your standing in the world? Don't even think about comparing yourself to India or Pakistan. Look how far we have come as nations and look at you? If there was nuclear war your langhi wearing army and country would be destroyed so get of this thread because you have nothing positive too add here. :wave:

Running out of logic now :lol:
Go ask BSF to kill as many as they want, whose stopping you :lol:

:lol: What I tell in that post is that all these people who living here in India are Bangladeshi and its really worse to imagine their condition.

Still people trying to cross border ... I just want BSF to leave non lethal weapon policy so that more people can not cross.

Come back and tell us when your growth is back up again, for now you are screwed :lol:

We did in past and will do it again for sure.... how the hell you know that?

Arab is my beloved brother, I will praise him and support him as much as I want, what you gonna do about it :azn::lol:

I knw that you people are living in identity crises from your beginning.... Leave me even got god can not help wannabe arabs.

Listen Bangladeshis I am going to give you all a reality check. Your country is a piece of crap. You have the dirtiest and ugliest cities in Asia. When educated people think of Bangladesh they think of streets full of sh1t and fish. When I think of Bangladeshis abroad I think of fat guys who live in two bedroom houses and have 20 kids and live of benefits. You never hear about Bangladesh in the news, think about your standing in the world? Don't even think about comparing yourself to India or Pakistan. Look how far we have come as nations and look at you? If there was nuclear war your langhi wearing army and country would be destroyed so get of this thread because you have nothing positive too add here. :wave:

Listen Sardarji your hatred for our kind is oozing out of your post. To the whole world India, Pakistan are not much different than Bangladesh, they are all same sh!t holes, no matter how much you cry to be different. At least Muslims are a little civilized, we don't have caste racism, supremacy complex and abuse of woman like you Sikhs and Hindu's do, now go suck on that reality check :yay:

None of those nations would send their military to fight alongside India against China.

Apart from the war we fought previously, there have been a lot of so-called "Chinese incursions" deep into Indian territory, and not one single nation in the entire world even gave a statement of support to India.

Not even a statement.

If they won't even give a statement in all these incidents of Chinese soldiers going deep into Indian territory, then how can they be expected to send soldiers to war over it?

Let them first make a statement of support to one side over the other regarding the recent incursions.

Spot on...Its sounds harsh for us Indian people..but it is true...every one goes by their self interest...And aligning with China serves every one interest rather than India.....India is a nation that really not so much valuable for outside world apart from its own people....So why would people and nation from other countries will be worried about India...

And on top of that ....trust me if also China attacks India, forget aboout outsiders...Indian Congi Gov may itself ally with China and tell the nation that nothing has happened...:omghaha:

Is that all you are going to do, Mr. Hindutva terrrist troll? Lets see how long your Awami slaves last, then talk big. In any case, if China and Pakistan attack India, Bangladesh will not sit still, we will definitely take Chinese side.

and then the world will have the largest man made glass sheet in the form of bangladesh :rofl::lol:

Listen Sardarji your hatred for our kind is oozing out of your post. To the whole world India, Pakistan are not much different than Bangladesh, they are all same sh!t holes, no matter how much you cry to be different. At least Muslims are a little civilized, we don't have caste racism, supremacy complex and abuse of woman like you Sikhs and Hindu's do, now go suck on that reality check :yay:
Muslims talking about being civilised.:omghaha: Say that too Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, Palestine, Mali, North Nigeria and some parts of Pakistan etc. Caste racism is more or less finished, it's illegal in Indian law because we accept change and don't stay stuck in old traditions. Yeah India and Pakistan aren't great but they are miles ahead of Bangladesh. :)

:lol: What I tell in that post is that all these people who living here in India are Bangladeshi and its really worse to imagine their condition.

Still people trying to cross border ... I just want BSF to leave non lethal weapon policy so that more people can not cross.

We did in past and will do it again for sure.... how the hell you know that?

I knw that you people are living in identity crises from your beginning.... Leave me even got god can not help wannabe arabs.

Where is the proof they are Bangladeshi? :lol:

Go tell BSF to do whatever, don't cry to us :lol:

Our identity is our problem, not yours :lol:
Done enough trolling for the day, gotta go now, so long guys :wave: :cheers:

@Aeronaut , should I bring in your religion in this discussion ??,Since you know it very well how I deals with that when it comes to bashing a particular religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the story goes on and on and on...........

Go ask BSF to kill as many as they want, whose stopping you :lol:

may be it is funny thing for you but here in north-east, everybody hates bangladesh for that. Even original Indian Muslims hates you guys because extremely high rate of crime bangladeshi immigrants gives bad names to all Muslims.

who are you?how the hell can you make such an racist post?

do you know the history of bangladesh's people?
unlike the indians and pakistanis.they had not been under arab or persian.they were independent always and had there own king.on the other hand we pakistanis and indians for majority of our history were under foriegn powers.from countries far far inferior to us now.such as babur was from uzbekistan.a country majority of us dont even know where it is.but once babur was king of south asia.

other than this.Bengali are indian by origin.by making such racist post against your own people you are indirectly abusing yourself.

Only defensive, narrow-mined people will think of @kalu_mia that way.

this guy hates india to it's core.
he thinks he is some kind of superior or something.
he with his friends called me malaun or something like that which is a bengali racist term for hindus
you still think this mental should be treated with respect

Last edited by a moderator:
And only pervert false flaggers from across the border will frequently pop up girls and women in their posts.:omghaha:

But the real perverts are within the country's border, frequently popped up in the tourist's tent, hotel room, and even a textile factory in Mumbai recently. :sleep:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom