What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

yeah we all saw that in 1948,1965 n in this incident too

1 ke badle 2.......

kahin 2 ke badley 4 na hojaye. I know Pakistanis are ready to die for their country but sir we are also ready to kill. Phir bhagogey nuclear bum ke pass. undisciplined military.

Ahem Ahem..

Hope they are not specially flown back in bags.

According to one of my contacts.

we know Pakistanis are true warrior of Allah.. they are radicals ready to die. We know and we know. what else?

How are the lines clear sir? If the PA is backing these terrorists/militants in their fight against India then where exactly is the line? How can you ask the IA to engage the terrorists/militants but leave the PA untouched when the two are within metres of one another or are acting as a single element? It goes without saying that on the ground these "clear lines" are incredibly blurred.

Dude dont disgrace yr self first prove that they were sending someone......also yr side of border is fenced heavily so no one can sneak in......its just yr claim we i the other hand dont believe it as facts dont show that. So SSHHUSSHHHH

what exactly Pakistan Army wants to show by chopping off the head?? Superiority of race, genetics? This is Jahilpana who do not respect the fallen soldiers of enemy force. Or are they trying to impress the so called Pakistani Quoam with such an act? It is very sad to say but Pakistani army needs discipline to be taught to them. And Hopefully by Indian Army

In 2000, a similar incicent occured when Musharraf was new to the throne.

Some civilians were beheaded by the Indian army and their videos were circulated on television stations in Pakistan by the govt and in reply an indian sepoy was killed brutally.

This is not about race or gender. It shows how inhumane we might be becoming.

My question is why did not the two DG Mos talk on the hot line?

This could swell into a major incident.

Mutilation is obsurd, i really hope this turns out to be a false news. RIP to the soldiers who died on both sides.

arre bhai Head of state ko Pakistan main aap kuch samjhtey hi kahan hai.. the main hold is with your fauj that's why he easily became your president.

Yeah yeah brainwashed indian........go cry to yr mamma.

I hope so too, but even if this happened, we dont know by what. Was it because of machine gun fire, mortar or by knife. We have to wait and find out as details emerge

gun or mortar fire is not deliberate act and that would not be called mutilation by me...But i hope its not by knife and after the soldier is killed or caught and then beheaded and killed by mutiliation

This is why we need a high altitude combat helicopter squadron near the LOC, apparently the confrontation went on for half an hour, more than enough time for air support to arrive if there was a helicopter squadron nearby. hopefully the LCH with its high altitude capability will come soon to protect our soldiers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom