What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

If, and I repeat if, the allegations are true, yes I agree.

But I would also like the IA to take this with PA officers at a senior level to find out just what the heck happened, and why. No military posturing, just a plain face to place frank talk. Perhaps PA just lost control over their soldiers in that raid, perhaps it was an un-authorized patrol, who the heck knows what happens in that part of the world?

In any case the response has to be measured. No point talking about what we're going to do to them if we can't do it. That way we will only end up looking like fools.
What I was thinking. Maybe he was related/friends with the Pak soldeir killed by IA 2 days ago. Maybe he took matters in his own hand to avenge the death.

Indian army started it and now after response Indians are crying. This is too funny.

thats the problem...you admit your army culture is based on a damn barbarian which massacred civilians..thanx for admitting it

Dont let one troll sitting in US speak on behalf of all Pakistani or Pak army. I am sure, there will be an investigation, lets not jump to guns

thats the problem...you admit your army culture is based on a damn barbarian which massacred civilians..thanx for admitting it

Dont let one troll sitting in US speak on behalf of all Pakistani or Pak army. I am sure, there will be an investigation, lets not jump to guns

India must not let this provocation escalate. We must talk to the civilian govt and cool things down. We must look at the larger picture. The status quo is our friend.

The barbarian not only loves gore, he also thrives on war, the civilised man is the opposite. The state's responsibility is to thrive, not petty tit for tat.

Indians - think about this with a cool head. Visit Pakistan's war section for more data.

indian army started this, and not they got their a$$ spanked by their daddy and they are crying? WHAT A JOKE!

PLUS: I firmly believe that this is just bullsh!t..indians are bullshitting to cover up what happened few days ago...liars is what they all are! Really pathetic.

Indian army started it and now after response Indians are crying. This is too funny.

As I said indians will cry the ocean and they already did 68 page worth, imagine billion more coming...better buy some storage space.

this is total provocation
Reply in similar fashion when Mods fail and people cross lines.

As I said indians will cry the ocean and they already did 68 page worth, imagine billion more coming...better buy some storage space.
If 1.2 billion will cry, BD will be in Bay of Bengal. So keep out of it.

Kashmiriyon ke liye tumhe bahut pyaar aata hai par jab Rohingya Muslims tumhare border par aate hain to tum bhagaa dete ho.

Bringing in the other nations.

Civilization ? Beheading is not part of civilization.

How can you even think that beheading is justified?

The sheer brutality of any attack should be condmned vociferously.

I was refering to how quickly we lose a civilised approach.

So there is a ritual behind this?

I was watching some Pakistani news channel so there they were disusing like the winner of battle, Mohammad Ghauri, and Taimur Pasha, Lodhi and all used to chop off the head and used to hang it on the entrance of their city or the fort to show their power and fear to enemy!

indian army started this, and not they got their a$$ spanked by their daddy and they are crying? WHAT A JOKE!
PLUS: I firmly believe that this is just bullsh!t..indians are bullshitting to cover up what happened few days ago...liars is what they all are! Really pathetic.
Crying a river. :lol:

If, and I repeat if, the allegations are true, yes I agree.

But I would also like the IA to take this with PA officers at a senior level to find out just what the heck happened, and why. No military posturing, just a plain face to place frank talk. Perhaps PA just lost control over their soldiers in that raid, perhaps it was an un-authorized patrol, who the heck knows what happens in that part of the world?

In any case the response has to be measured. No point talking about what we're going to do to them if we can't do it. That way we will only end up looking like fools.

Finally, a voice of reason from your side. Just like Pak soldier dying, we're not sure who to believe here either. Tomorrow it'll be us again in some retaliation by IA and the day after it will be PA retaliating.

And meanwhile poor soldiers from both sides die and cheer leaders here want more blood. Some thing has to be done here and a stop must be put to this madness. I believe both sides are mature enough to talk face to face and agree on some measures which will avoid such skirmishes.

And to those wanting revenge why don't you volunteer for IA and PA, request to be posted near Indo-Pak loc and take revenge all you want.

India must not let this provocation escalate. We must talk to the civilian govt and cool things down. We must look at the larger picture. The status quo is our friend.

The barbarian not only loves gore, he also thrives on war, the civilised man is the opposite. The state's responsibility is to thrive, not petty tit for tat.

Indians - think about this with a cool head. Visit Pakistan's war section for more data.

krait said it well. The retaliation should be different, away from military response.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom